Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also just don’t know if she’ll get away (muscle mass wise) with only doing cardio for a while-that’s nothing personal about her looks, it just seems counterintuitive
[/QUOTE]
She has zero muscle definition.

Reactions: 10
I also just don’t know if she’ll get away (muscle mass wise) with only doing cardio for a while-that’s nothing personal about her looks, it just seems counterintuitive
She has zero muscle definition.
[/QUOTE]
Sure she was running her balls off in Ireland last summer and lost weight - that's all she cares about. Muscle def isn't her priority at all.."Don't follow the scales", but she'll have a post up once she's back in Dublin a while saying she's "somehow" lost weight. Punishment cardio is her ethos.

Reactions: 11
So she's staying in Portugal all summer? If I was her sister I don't know that I'd appreciate Shiv just landing in on top of me and my whole life that I'd set up for myself in a foreign country...

Reactions: 11
isn't it weird to just land yourself on top of someone? I dont know anyone who would arrive home without having the decency to make sure it was ok with the person they were coming to see.
Does Siv have her own property in Portugal? Or would she be staying with her sister?

Reactions: 12
isn't it weird to just land yourself on top of someone? I dont know anyone who would arrive home without having the decency to make sure it was ok with the person they were coming to see.
Does Siv have her own property in Portugal? Or would she be staying with her sister?
Im sure she has rented out a place - marked under 'business expense'

Reactions: 2
The reek of privilege off her is unreal, rambling on about jet lag!! No one cares! She may need to revisit some of her highlighted sections on privilege and check in with her higher self as the back handed bragging is also reeking of her lower self!!!

Reactions: 17
So she's staying in Portugal all summer? If I was her sister I don't know that I'd appreciate Shiv just landing in on top of me and my whole life that I'd set up for myself in a foreign country...
She will stay in so far as she can get accom at a decent price. It looks like Portugal will be on UK's green list and if the EU cert comes in for Ireland there will prob be more demand for holiday properties that there were last year, property owners will want to try and recoup some of their losses from last year. I reckon by mid to late July she will be back in Ireland then back to Portugal for IFS and then Algarve after the main tourist season when prices start to drop a bit again.

Reactions: 7
@Luckymum I agree 100%. No way will she risk missing IFS (what a tit show of a lineup it is this year anyway??) and a chance to stalk JS, Diren etc for a weekend.

Reactions: 7
The reek of privilege off her is unreal, rambling on about jet lag!! No one cares! She may need to revisit some of her highlighted sections on privilege and check in with her higher self as the back handed bragging is also reeking of her lower self!!!
That’s what I love about Shiv - she reads all these higher power books and highlights everything that looks like it will provide content for the gram... yet she dosnt put any of this stotic learning into practice 😂

Reactions: 8
Her email today has spaces open again for the furnace! I can hardly believe my luck! Sent out about 9.40 and now at 10.50 there’s still space 🥺🤣 my oh my it’s our lucky day. Feed a Siobhan in Portugal for only €79 a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh here we go with the BS
"we can only choose how we treat others"
stop treating others with contempt
We know that she does like the > and < symbols, but heres a new 1 for ya SOH
Non-Living Differently ppl != SOH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"we can only choose how we treat others”

This is the key thing her ladyship does not have the capacity to understand, and its not behaviour that can be learned for her. She thinks the criticism comes from people who have something wrong with them - bullies, trolls etc .... No Siobh.... No. It’s your refusal to confront your own poor behaviour. You have tit on people from an absolute height time and again. You’ll never accept that or see it.... and maybe it’s best that you don’t. Having to come to terms with realising you’re that sort of person would be really tough. Genuinely.

Reactions: 22
"we can only choose how we treat others”

This is the key thing her ladyship does not have the capacity to understand, and its not behaviour that can be learned for her. She thinks the criticism comes from people who have something wrong with them - bullies, trolls etc .... No Siobh.... No. It’s your refusal to confront your own poor behaviour. You have tit on people from an absolute height time and again. You’ll never accept that or see it.... and maybe it’s best that you don’t. Having to come to terms with realising you’re that sort of person would be really tough. Genuinely.
She is in denial
Maybe now that the dislikes are visible to all on her YouTube video she can’t hide the fact that not everyone thinks what she does is ok
Deleting the negative comments because they must be trolls is deluded

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.