Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are we with that , I hate clicking in fir engagement
In fairness - quick google search. She will make between €4-50 on this video. 😂
The hours spent recording and editing and the first class ticket home and the laptop and software to edit...... yea she defo broke even on that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Siobhan only wears 500 denier tights, out of principle
Oh god I just got flashbacks of a teacher I had in school who wore the thickest tights going and her leg hairs were constantly poking out through them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That shadow boxing was one of the cringiest things I've ever seen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"shed a tear" maybe that's to show that even though she's a selfish witch travelling during a pandemic. The tear symbolises that she's human. She probably read it in one of her books. Thank God she highlights and Underlines them otherwise she'd forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going running in new running shoes without breaking them in? That's not the greatest idea.....

Reactions: 6
Going running in new running shoes without breaking them in? That's not the greatest idea.....
to be fair if they fit right, they should be ok - I know what brand works for me and I don’t break them in, obviously I wouldn’t go straight out and run a marathon but I wouldn’t see an issue in going out to do a 5k in them first time out.
what drives me nuts is the constant “oh I’m slow!!” humblebrag!

Reactions: 16
Yoga mats definitely can’t be bought in Portugal.

I’m going for lost card of some sort and now she’s so close she may as well pop back and collect it.
No you're wrong. They have no yoga mats and absolutely no vegetables.

Yoga mats definitely can’t be bought in Portugal.

I’m going for lost card of some sort and now she’s so close she may as well pop back and collect it.
Just realised you said cant not can. I stand by what I said 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sells programme with only hypertrophy training (and randomly burpees), hates hypertrophy training...make it make sense?

I also just don’t know if she’ll get away (muscle mass wise) with only doing cardio for a while-that’s nothing personal about her looks, it just seems counterintuitive

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.