Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked the sister is only a couple of years older than me, I thought she was older than Siobhan 🤯 she needs a bath of aloe vera for that skin

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that feels a little bad for the sister
Yes her skin was radioactive and that’s plain reckless
But...
She didn’t invite the attention. She didn’t technically do anything wrong except for the unfortunate genetic connection to her sister. I feel sorry for her that her sister decided to make her 30th all about her...

If she didn’t know siobh was arriving then her only crime is forgetting sun cream

Reactions: 76
Sorry if been said before but it still can't get over the sis being 30. Surely she is 40. Didn't Shiv post lots of childhood pics and the older girl I assumed was the sis and the younger one Shiv? Always thought shiv was the youngest

Also, gove me Portugal over Bali any day (from watching shiv I'd never go to Bali)

Reactions: 10
Sorry if been said before but it still can't get over the sis being 30. Surely she is 40. Didn't Shiv post lots of childhood pics and the older girl I assumed was the sis and the younger one Shiv? Always thought shiv was the youngest

Also, gove me Portugal over Bali any day (from watching shiv I'd never go to Bali)
I also thought Shiv was the younger sister, I’m questioning my entire life now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she read tattle at all as she must know about this and also about her behaviour being talked about?

Reactions: 2
I would assume siobh has multiple YouTube’s as this is the video with the most likes ... 👀👀👀 two can play that game 😂

Reactions: 2
I would assume siobh has multiple YouTube’s as this is the video with the most likes ... 👀👀👀 two can play that game 😂
So it’s her first full day in Portugal and so far she’s spent it deleting comments and head in the phone.

As Peter said in that iconic come dine with me episode “dear Lord, what a sad little life” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I reckon she’s posted that vlog in every group chat she’s in asking for likes because there’s no way she’d naturally have that many likes above the dislikes for this

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.