Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if shes to busy acting like a diva, who's doing her job ie clients check in etc, don't tell the other two donkeys are doing her work for less pay.

Reactions: 5
Seriously the attitude of her there of the inconvenience of having to probably oretend to read a questionnaire because let’s face it nothing is going to be tailored . Everyone will just get the same spreadsheet regardless

I know she’s tired but this is your business and if some eejit has by some miracle decided to part with €79 you could at least pretend you’re enthusiastic no matter how tired you are

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m taking bets, €5 a go please Revolut me.

what date will we have a surprise trip to mam and dad, driven in secret by Leanne Moore.
I’ll set the scene.

Titled : Dublin ya beaut
On a humid but windy day, in Swords, a disheveled Siobhan turns up at her parents door. Mam and Dad think Siobhan is on a yoga retreat in Portugal. The crafty clever mathematician told her parents her phone would be off for the weekend and they do not suspect a THING ! They haven’t noticed the 3938 orders from my protein, and Nike piling up.
Siobhan rings the door bell and out comes a surprised but delighted Mam and Dad.
Filmed for the vlog and the gram.

I am going to go with the June bank holiday.
Is Leanne pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Siobhan & Felicity together again. That’s going to be some unbearable, but compulsive viewing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Shiv would be so proud of her protégé! Queen Nic is considering giving up the booze for a month. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads she must be wrecked with the deleting! Between YouTube and watching every post and comment on Instagram!

Reactions: 8
Does this mean I've been blocked? 🤣🤣🤣 The only interaction I've ever had on her channel was to dislike that video...! Does this mean I'm now officially a Troll?! 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
No if you click the button that says videos it should bring you to all her videos .

Reactions: 1
Ok I’m taking bets, €5 a go please Revolut me.

what date will we have a surprise trip to mam and dad, driven in secret by Leanne Moore.
I’ll set the scene.

Titled : Dublin ya beaut
On a humid but windy day, in Swords, a disheveled Siobhan turns up at her parents door. Mam and Dad think Siobhan is on a yoga retreat in Portugal. The crafty clever mathematician told her parents her phone would be off for the weekend and they do not suspect a THING ! They haven’t noticed the 3938 orders from my protein, and Nike piling up.
Siobhan rings the door bell and out comes a surprised but delighted Mam and Dad.
Filmed for the vlog and the gram.

I am going to go with the June bank holiday.
Yep, once her parents are vaccinated and whenever her age group are getting called up she will be back for her jab.

Reactions: 10
Block delete, block delete, block delete....what an utterly sad pathetic existence

Reactions: 23
Does this mean I've been blocked? 🤣🤣🤣 The only interaction I've ever had on her channel was to dislike that video...! Does this mean I'm now officially a Troll?! 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
I've been blocked too for disliking the video... 😂 Must be great to have duck all to do... Absolutely scarlet for her... The narcissism is strong wi this one...

An I'm no Troll siobhan I'd tell you you're a selfish twit to your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
notice how she’s buying and cooking food in Portugal yet she said in Bali she doesn’t like to cook because she prefers to spend her time journaling etc. Nothing to do with the fact it would be a lot more expensive to get cinnamon buns and eggs on toast delivered to your apartment in Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.