Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice how she’s buying and cooking food in Portugal yet she said in Bali she doesn’t like to cook because she prefers to spend her time journaling etc. Nothing to do with the fact it would be a lot more expensive to get cinnamon buns and eggs on toast delivered to your apartment in Portugal
Exactly. Shes full of tit. If she cant get some poor person to deliver it to her for next to nothing then its not worth it. Nothing to do with wanting to use that time for better things.

Reactions: 28
It won't kill her to have a dose of reality and cook for a bit. Live like us peasants. The amount of running to lose body fat she will be at now the next few months will be ridiculous. The locals won't know what to make of this yoke back again. I saw the sisters feet yesterday on a story she was saying oh look how pale my feet are and u are almost as tanned as me. Obviously she meant as burnt as me but this family and the sun. Maybe ring sinead, Siobhan cos she has big ideas about the sun today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she’s 33 ish. For all you Mathletes, she sat-and aced 🙄-her LC in 2006.
So long ago, that the 06 papers aren’t in the past papers books anymore.
Yikes. I didn’t expect to suddenly feel old here. This thread isn’t raisin me up any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did she post a picture of fajitas she cooked? It literally all comes in a box, I could cook fajitas at 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
notice how she’s buying and cooking food in Portugal yet she said in Bali she doesn’t like to cook because she prefers to spend her time journaling etc. Nothing to do with the fact it would be a lot more expensive to get cinnamon buns and eggs on toast delivered to your apartment in Portugal
This. She’s basically just openly admitted that she was in Bali to exploit it 😂. Can’t cook cause it’s too much wasted time when she could spend it ... I dunno... journaling 😂. But as soon as she leaves and moved to a country that isn’t cheap to live in. She’s cooking up a storm ✌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd say she doesn't know how to cook anything that isn't eggs or comes in a box like fajitas.

Who remembers how much she moaned about Portugal last time cos her life couldn't revolve around going to the gym and eating take aways ? And infamously they have no vegetables in Portugal.... Surprised to see her back tbh. But I guess she just moans about everywhere she is all the time regardless.

Reactions: 15
Does this mean I've been blocked? 🤣🤣🤣 The only interaction I've ever had on her channel was to dislike that video...! Does this mean I'm now officially a Troll?! 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
Nope you just need to click on the videos tab, she can't see who dislikes her videos. It's anonymous.

Reactions: 5
Have a day off Siobhan, for Christ’s sake. The problem is that she sees no difference between an abusive message (and to be fair that person who sent that message to the other girl can barely string a sentence together), and someone disliking a YouTube video. She actually thinks they’re the same. I don’t think anyone really advocates sending a message like that - definitely not my cup of tea - but actually accepting that you’re not always right and lots of criticism is justified is a different thing entirely. Well done for trying to elicit sympathy vicariously through someone else cos your YouTube video bombed tho 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Also “lies”.... ??? Do you not hear your own irony?
C319B4CF-F207-40D7-B919-42965593A3B5.png

Reactions: 19
Have a day off Siobhan, for Christ’s sake. The problem is that she sees no difference between an abusive message (and to be fair that person who sent that message to the other girl can barely string a sentence together), and someone disliking a YouTube video. She actually thinks they’re the same. I don’t think anyone really advocates sending a message like that - definitely not my cup of tea - but actually accepting that you’re not always right and lots of criticism is justified is a different thing entirely. Well done for trying to elicit sympathy vicariously through someone else cos your YouTube video bombed tho 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Also “lies”.... ??? Do you not hear your own irony?View attachment 564805
What lies please I'd love to know what lies are being spread. There is speculation around certain topics but it's just stuff she ducks and dives from that's when questions get asked.

notice how she’s buying and cooking food in Portugal yet she said in Bali she doesn’t like to cook because she prefers to spend her time journaling etc.
Side note but just how self absorbed do you have to be to spend all your free time journaling? What about her life could be THAT interesting to write about?

• Haha
I know her and Sinead have said they’re grand and still friends but neither of them have liked or commented on recent posts. I just get the feeling the friendship is all over now. Regardless of them denying it

Reactions: 29
Mildly off topic but fajitas can sometimes take slightly more effort depending on what you do.
Haha of course but the Odel Paso ones she did come in a box. Fry some chicken and peppers...definitely not insta worthy. Also, Jesus I can’t stand Niamh De Brun but messages sent to her like that one above are senseless.

Reactions: 8
Does queen Nicole have covid? So many of them have been sick with low energy, feeling exhausted. All long covid symptoms

Does queen Nicole have covid? So many of them have been sick with low energy, feeling exhausted. All long covid symptoms
Covid can’t catch you in Bali! Silly goose!
it’s Ireland’s problem ! If you release an ebook and post from a daily sunset quoting ‘I can’t believe this is real life’ - then you are by default vaccinated xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I would be sick and have low energy if all I was doing was drinking, eating tit and over exercising in that climate! I’d say a lot of them are actually severely dehydrated

Reactions: 20
no Karen it’s not covid ! 😂😂😂😂

Wtf is that about , like covid is a really rare thing to be accused of having - how the duck would she know she’d doesn’t have it ... I’m actually getting to the stage I can’t even hate watch these plebs anymore

Also “lies”.... ??? Do you not hear your own irony?View attachment 564805
There is a fine line between abuse and genuine criticism. She absolutely deserved to be panned for that video. It was in bad taste considering what everyone in Ireland has gone through this year. The fact that she doesn't see that worries me.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.