Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again it’s the total lack of empathy and inability to read the room. The gas thing is she used to bang on about how altruistic she was all the time 😂

Reactions: 17
Who is telling lies siobhan?

this came up on my feed on YouTube. Sarah (the better life project) nice normal girl, interviewed siobhan 3/4 years ago and introduced siobhan as a mathematician and an actuary and siobhan nodded and didn’t correct her!!!
I wish she would drop the whole “anyone who disagrees with me is a troll/liar”, there literally is no lie in saying she has zero decorum and needs to shower more, and that’s just for starters

Reactions: 19
Have a day off Siobhan, for Christ’s sake. The problem is that she sees no difference between an abusive message (and to be fair that person who sent that message to the other girl can barely string a sentence together), and someone disliking a YouTube video. She actually thinks they’re the same. I don’t think anyone really advocates sending a message like that - definitely not my cup of tea - but actually accepting that you’re not always right and lots of criticism is justified is a different thing entirely. Well done for trying to elicit sympathy vicariously through someone else cos your YouTube video bombed tho 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Also “lies”.... ??? Do you not hear your own irony?View attachment 564805
I don’t condone anyone making a fake account to target or victimise anyone at all. I also agree that Instagram need to verify every account with a legit email address and blue tick beside it on the account.
However I believe Influencers have SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY . This is where some influencers have fallen tone deaf during the pandemic. No one has had it easy, and I’m sure even Siobhan has had her highs and lows in her own sense. But just keep ur content sensitive to the current situation. Yes ur not breaking rules by travelling but it’s hard for some to watch who are separated from families etc. I’m not saying don’t but it’s the manner and tone in how it’s showcased.
This girl Niamh who I know nothing about tbh, from watching her video, despite the highs and lows is saying she found her solace in going to her boyfriends gym and someone called the police. I’m not giving out about that. But don’t post it for all to see, people are having hard times, and for the upset she faced from loosing her job, a watcher could face the same upset or a mental health issue from not being able to go to the gym. Everyone is different and dealing and coping in their own way. I think that they all need to read the room. Not post always how happy they are in their lives and showcase all the great things they are doing. There are other influencers out there , and they are managing. If Siobhan is sure all she has to offer is travel then she should have used this time to post recommendations, blogs, travel guides to Bali, restaurant reviews for Portugal, home workouts... anything.
If this niamh girl was having such a hard time then I also think don’t keep posting the gym when the first time it didn’t go down well with the general public.
I don’t hate anyone and I wudnt wish I’ll mental health or hurt on anyone. But a lot of what is mentioned with Siobhan is about her being more socially responsible and understanding others have responsibilities and families and can’t just up and go. It’s not lying or trolling her over her responsibility in such a public platform (yes she does get the odd message about appearance and no that’s not right but most of the time that’s not the case) and Siobhan if ur reading even the most beautiful girls in the world wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea so don’t worry about that. But for the love of god just think about the people that are less well off, or that go on ig for a break or want a break from current reality. It’s not personal on u, it’s a lot of the influencers now. But it’s about time u all had some Emotional intelligence and kept your highlights somewhat relatable. That’s why people followed you in the first place.

Rant over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

this came up on my feed on YouTube. Sarah (the better life project) nice normal girl, interviewed siobhan 3/4 years ago and introduced siobhan as a mathematician and an actuary and siobhan nodded and didn’t correct her!!!
Jesus that’s embarrassing.

why does she constantly go on about actuary when she was never one? It’s obvious that it annoys her so much that she failed and couldn’t achieve it.

but Jesus talk about bleeping up your own mental health 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh lord, just watched the vlog. I know, I know, shame on me. But seriously...she doesn't come across likeable or in any way bright. The amount of food she had in the business class lounge in Dubai....sushi and a burger...a glass of champagne and a glass of red wine....Then as she's walking to the departure gate in Dubai, she says "why am I flying first class?" I thought she would say something like she had used air miles, or she's a 'girl boss' whatever....but instead, she says 'traveling 8 hours in economy...first class is just so much better". Wow. Thanks for the insight! Must travel first class next time so. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30

Just started into this: "I left the financial software company because it was too small for me and I wanted to take on the world in recruitment"! She says this at 1:15 and then repeats it again at 2:00.

She also calls it O.H. Fitness, so the "Oh" fitness must be more recent.

15 mins in she says she doesn't do any advertising as she wants to be genuine with her followers and not selling things, and doesn't even do a "Hard sell" with her own fitness programme.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh lord, just watched the vlog. I know, I know, shame on me. But seriously...she doesn't come across likeable or in any way bright. The amount of food she had in the business class lounge in Dubai....sushi and a burger...a glass of champagne and a glass of red wine....Then as she's walking to the departure gate in Dubai, she says "why am I flying first class?" I thought she would say something like she had used air miles, or she's a 'girl boss' whatever....but instead, she says 'traveling 8 hours in economy...first class is just so much better". Wow. Thanks for the insight! Must travel first class next time so. :rolleyes:
It’s vulgar isn’t it? A display of short term wealth, but not “pinch me this is unreal” more “Ah that peasant life is behind me now”. I begrudge nobody success, but I am not interested in how you or anyone else flies. Incidentally I have followed SOH for a long time and there is a real disconnect throughout her content in more recent times. Other instagrammers I follow have had break ups/children/moved countries but they are relatable in their honesty. So “people change” is not the reason people have turned on her.

The explanation of “people prefer to see that content on YouTube” as to why she chose to make the video mainly about her flight - what I prefer to see is authenticity. Someone owning who they are and gaining followers who believe in them. Not “basically it’s a way to get more followers”. It is an indirect way of admitting she is making mugs of her genuine followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cringed so hard at that part. Where are the people in her life who should take her to one side about this kind of thing and have a word?! (That’s a rhetorical question). All she wants is sycophants and yes-people. Utter delusion.

Reactions: 6
Just started into this: "I left the financial software company because it was too small for me and I wanted to take on the world in recruitment"! She says this at 1:15 and then repeats it again at 2:00.

15 mins in she says she doesn't do any advertising as she wants to be genuine with her followers and not selling things, and doesn't even do a "Hard sell" with her own fitness programme.
I want you to look at siobhans face and body language when the girl says you're a mathematician and actuary

Her brain: "Well no..."
Her mouth: "Yes, absolutely"

She goes on to say how before she made her big change she used to be out drinking with her friends every weekend

Ehhhh 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She’s gas, she didn’t work a day as an actuary and it takes years post college to qualify through completing lots of additional professional exams (which she never did!!) You don’t get to call yourself an actuary until you complete all of those hunny 😂😂
Even People who work as an actuary who are not fully qualified yet would generally call themselves a ‘trainee actuary’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s vulgar isn’t it? A display of short term wealth, but not “pinch me this is unreal” more “Ah that peasant life is behind me now”. I begrudge nobody success, but I am not interested in how you or anyone else flies. Incidentally I have followed SOH for a long time and there is a real disconnect throughout her content in more recent times. Other instagrammers I follow have had break ups/children/moved countries but they are relatable in their honesty. So “people change” is not the reason people have turned on her.

The explanation of “people prefer to see that content on YouTube” as to why she chose to make the video mainly about her flight - what I prefer to see is authenticity. Someone owning who they are and gaining followers who believe in them. Not “basically it’s a way to get more followers”. It is an indirect way of admitting she is making mugs of her genuine followers.
Well that's it. I mean, flying first class is fantastic. Watching her vlog and seeing how fab first class is. I have flown to and around asia a fair bit, always economy. First class wasn't an option. And yes, economy sucks. But I didn't care, I was traveling! I get upgraded to business class from Bangkok once, and it was amazing. But that was about 20 years ago, it was nowhere near as fancy as they are nowadays. So yes, first class is amazing. I think we all know that. But flying first class isn't an option for most of us. No matter how uncomfortable economy might be!

I don't really like So Poo, but if she was flying first class, she would be doing the whole 'girl boss' 'dream big and you can be like me' shite...She'd own it. Shivs doesn't own it. She's not authentic in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

wow the change in her from then and now is shocking

Reactions: 7
You know what I’d love to know..

What would Avicii think of Siobhán’s behaviour....😂😂😂

#ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is the Avicii thing? I've seen it referred to a few times now
From one of her previous emails:
"
Fast forward to my last kilometre and I decided to put on the song that convinced me to change my life; I could be the one by Avicii and Nicky Romero. (Watch the video - it was literally my life)."

Basically there's a music video of his where a redhead runs out of an office and she says it inspired her to quit the 9 to 5.

I think she'd probably find a magic 8 ball inspiring, to be fair..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What is the Avicii thing? I've seen it referred to a few times now
Siobhán claims that the song ‘I could be the one’ and the woman in the music video, inspired her to leave her job in the corporate world. It shows a woman with red hair going through the motions of her corporate job every day.

Reactions: 10
Well that's it. I mean, flying first class is fantastic. Watching her vlog and seeing how fab first class is. I have flown to and around asia a fair bit, always economy. First class wasn't an option
Listen - you’ve done more and seen more of Asia then most (prob even Shiv). Who cares how you get from A to B everyone on the plane is going the same way.

I’d rather treat myself to first class for a special occasion. Then spend it on a flight that’s 95% empty just to say I did it😂. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 10
I just watched that video after not seeing it in years. Well she certainly reached her goal of a mirror image of that video 😆😆 the over eating, the partying, the walking down the beach not giving a duck !! Bar the riding tho !

And the smashing her way out off office, I could actually see Shiv doing that, ignorant person as she is.

I think it comic relief did a skit on her majesty they could just use this video 😜

PS she ruined that song for me forever

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.