Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In alllll fairness...I don't dislike her shes harmless but the way she goes on you'd swear she worked 12 hour shifts and had to go home and feed 3 children and a man child. I know myself it's very lonely cooking for one person and paying a mortgage on your own is no joke either but she has literally no excuse to be eating convenience foods the majority of the time and praising herself for cleaning the house, doing the food shop ect they are all basic tasks everyone does on a daily basis without even thinking about it and makes them out to be huge. Shes spoon fed!

Reactions: 9

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Jesus lads ye missed the “Shit” column, column H, tut tut, some of the highlights are she had an uncomfortable shit on Saturday(prob had a sore hole) but a good shit on Sunday and she had a shit every day except Tuesday when she was full of shit. That’s all for now from Gee’s geehole

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The full time mad ba$tard has made a miraculous recovery and is at a concert tonight. Why do people need to film themselves drinking? Tis alright gurrrrrl I think the ex gets the message you're living your best life 🙄🤦‍♀️

FloggingMolly

I just don't see the point in booking one week away and then moving 3 times to diff accommodation within that one week . Trains planes and automobiles just to go further out for a different ice cream and see a different bakery 🙄 Fuck me I'm getting old and cynical. I'm going to go read the secret now and just be.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Was she always this much of a dose? I only came across her when people on Sarah Burkes thread were saying how great she is to follow because she kinda slammed sliming world and threw some kind of dig at Sarah. 🤣 the videos of her dancing and lushing are very embarrassing 🙈 give it a rest now love 🤦‍♀️
No she was decent enough for content. Since the break up she is praising herself morning noon & night, she seems to think she works harder / longer than everyone else. The mad bastard stories are the worst. A bit of following & attention went to her head.

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
" Are you even on holidays if you don't eat crisps " like dose she even read what she puts up ??? ...I did not know you could only eat crisps while on holidays....:unsure:

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
That’s it I’m coming for her and I’m going to be on her door bell cctv.

such nonsense trying to make herself out to be amazing ‘you need to ask yourself why you binge, 80% of my clients dont go to the gym, I find it easy to eat healthy as I don’t restrict myself’…. The self glory out of this one.

your dinners look like the leftovers in a dish for a cat. You never make a sauce from scratch unless it’s using kettle boiled water and saving 14 calories. Your food is bland and repetitive and not the best use of calories. Your eggs are fucking raw and you’re still eating take aways and doing cafe tours of cork - give it a rest
Leave her eggs out of this ✋🏽🤬 any day that she does not post her morning runny egg, I have a bad day 😭

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
" I know when to respect the water and keep myself safe."

So anyone who lost their life in a drowning tragedy wasn't "respecting"the water??
Pretty insensitive thing to say.

• Wow

Bulmers

VIP Member
My niece is studying nutritional science in ucc, 4 year course, think I'll stick with her advice

• Heart
I'm putting my money on a phoenix rising from the ashes as her tattoo only it will be a 3 headed phoenix to represent her jobs and have runny egg yolks for eyes and a cakey centre 😂🍳

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She always bangs on about her safety and then she plasters her name on the house 🤦‍♀️. I wish she had bought the tiles that are supposed to go at the start and at end aswell, my anxiety is gone in to over drive looking at it!!

• Haha

Dublina79

I honestly don’t understand why she’s not in work? Can her school not see that she’s out & about training etc?

brandambassador

VIP Member
That’s it I’m coming for her and I’m going to be on her door bell cctv.

such nonsense trying to make herself out to be amazing ‘you need to ask yourself why you binge, 80% of my clients dont go to the gym, I find it easy to eat healthy as I don’t restrict myself’…. The self glory out of this one.

your dinners look like the leftovers in a dish for a cat. You never make a sauce from scratch unless it’s using kettle boiled water and saving 14 calories. Your food is bland and repetitive and not the best use of calories. Your eggs are fucking raw and you’re still eating take aways and doing cafe tours of cork - give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 8