Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPots

VIP Member
I really like Sinéad and love following her recipes etc and was tempted to join her food plan. But shook by the passive aggressiveness of todays stories obviously annoyed people are asking things that she has answered before - telling people to take the time and effort to read her highlights . I know it must be annoying repeating yourself but the way she said that came across very rude

She doesn’t mind repeating that her chips are cooked to perfection, that she saves the best bit til last, that the inside is like a cakey texture, and that fucking pour some sugar on me song everyyyyyyy dayyyyyyyyhhh.
Every bloody day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GossPots

VIP Member
Sorry but is she taking the piss when she uses the same phrases every single poxy day?!

Can’t wait to sink my teeth into this
First spoon explosion
The chips are cooked to perfection
Will the yolk be runny?

She says the same things every day, when I first start watching her I thought it was a joke but it hasn’t stopped?

Does she not notice?
Is she that boring that she actually doesn’t notice she is typing the same lines every single day? Drives me absolutely insane 😅😅

Screenshots get sent into my WhatsApp group everyday and none of us can believe it when another day passes with the same lines used 😅😅

Rant over, have a magnum here with my name on it and I can’t wait to sink my teeth into it

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I hope she does a reel showing us her first solo trip up to the attic......obviously for safety reasons she won't show us until she gets back down from the attic, it is a solo trip afterall and you have to be careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GossPots

VIP Member
I know it’s her name but who in the name of Jesus Christ would put a big GEE on their wall?!!! I am absolutely howling. She is something else hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha

EeFa

Thread suggestion: Sauce from a jar and them first spoon feels, absolutely love talking shite in my reels!

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
Its awful what happened to her like that kind of betrayal would take a lot out of you. I really feel for her. But using instagram as a diary is not the way to get over it. I guess having strangers massage your ego and tell you how great and strong you are is helpful but at the end of the night when shes sitting at home alone in the house they should have shared that is gonna hurt like fuck.
He is a scumbag for doing that to her, no matter how her mannerisms and oversharing grate me, she isnt the worst of them and seems like a nice person she just needs to put the phone down and make some genuine friends and go live her bestlife away from the camera.

• Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
Did she really just say what are the chances about meeting a dublin group and cork couple in belnamadena? I would say the chances are 99.9% Sinead. Where does she think she is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I dunno why I still follow her. The potato pie comment last night was something else. Got a potatoe pie but it has those little green herbs in it that I don't like. I mean not sure how Sinead has gotten through her whole life in Cork and not known the majority of traditional chippers will have potato pies with herbs in it.

Sorry lads I've realised I'm ranting about a potato pie but she drives me up the walls sometimes 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

i-spy

Pot kettle black the ex had a gf when she started dating him and now her relationship has ended the same way if that ain’t karma I don’t know what is, once a cheater always cheater - he will do the same to this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Wtf is the story with the level of karate chops in tonight’s story, plus who the fuck would be too starstruck to talk to her? Seriously? Anyways, night out tomorrow night and back to work on Monday, expecting sick day by maybe wed/Thursday 😂
Lads she lasted way longer in work than I predicted, she actually did one full week, sorry I underestimated you Sinead 😬 the reality of the matter is that she works in a special school as an SNA, her frequency of absences can have a huge knock on effect. I know a child in this school and they have often had their school day cancelled due to staff absences. Whilst for some this is not a big deal, for children on the spectrum they thrive on routine and it can cause serious upset and meltdowns with the child flapping until they hurt themselves or their carer. So while this moron sits at home feeling sorry for herself yet again there could be 8/9 very stressed families trying to calm/reassure a child with additional needs(many who are non verbal and struggle to communicate) for the entire day or until they are able to return to school, for a girl who has a care related job it’s very obvious and frustrating to see the only person she cares about is herself.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m so pissed she didn’t show where she was staying until she was leaving today. How can I stalk her now? I was going to turn up as a stalker to the very deserted location of Torremolinos where there are very little English speaking people and I was going to try and take the girl out of the gym but… also how will I know where she gets her ice cream today? And will I know if she is grateful and finished her book. This solo travel is a nightmare for a stalker like me I just can’t tell her next move.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Hi Sinead love, if you are reading this can you just save these belowimages of the runny egg “breakie” (I HATE that word) to your highlights as you are boring everybody to tears and it’s totally unnecessary to be repeating this everyday ☺ We all know you enjoy a runny egg and we all know how many calories this is as you have posted it 578 times already 😉
Also, your eggs look like a yeast infection ✌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

FloggingMolly

Ah lads , don't forget the best one - (insert pic of food on plate with no sauce " but wait what is it missing? 🤔 🔍" ...*next story* (insert pic of food on plate WITH sauce )...... fucking edge of your chair stuff ...sweating now after that I was panicking trying to figure out what was missing .

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Not looking at anyone in particular (@Jellybb )

Please don’t hound Sinead for the post code of where she is tonight. For safety reasons she will disclose this tomorrow when she checks out.

End of memo

Cc: Christopher Colombus

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
She said the bones were bruised! A nonsense thing to say seeming as we can’t see a bone bruise on an X-ray even if it were possible!
the readymade dinners, the ice cream. Then the 1 more euro coin sized bruise on her arm and of course the crutches have to be hurting her too. Between all the illnesses and injuries there’s a touch of munchausens off of this one. I’m not saying she didn’t fall I’m just saying I wonder did she really need A and E. and as much as she thinks she’s all better from what happened with the ex something tells me she just wants him to rock up and shower her in attention. Then the ‘I won’t put my body under pressure this week’ nonsense as if she’s a wise old owl. Absolutely not wise not old but a gowl

• Haha