Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her meals are good, the breakdowns are handy but €60 for calorie calculation? Who is paying this? It’s free on my fitness pal. FREE!!!! I wouldn’t hire her as a coach because of the toxic positivity & personal shit all over her page. She should have addressed it ages ago instead of breadcrumbing it & then stop referring to it multiple times a day every single day. We get it you are strong bla bla bla. Don’t even start me on the recording of a full night out. How annoying would that be to be in her company. The thirst is real with her & it’s a shame because she started off good. I don’t think her & the others realise how much they drag people down having to listen to shite everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 13

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think the kind of foods she eats illustrates how limited her knowledge on nutrition and the provenance of food is. I know she’s a busy boss babe running 94 businesses and a home all at the same time but the amount of processed meat she eats is ferocious, along with things that come from jars/packets. If she were on slimming world I’d understand it (their food plans revolve around processed shite) but as someone who is in the health/fitness realm I’m surprised at how little thought seems to go into what’s actually in the food and where it came from.

mirm

The poor girl is literally so sheltered from reality if she thinks going to a purpose built resort in Spain is in anyway ‘travel’ and that’s not throwing shade but she’s hardly back packing solo in the depths of the undeveloped world. She put up stories earlier of eating local but she had pulled pork nachos - real authentic Sinead. The girl doesn’t have a clue outside of her constant self praise and now her constant self praise that she went on holiday on her own

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m going to steal her car tonight I think.
I just can’t do it anymore. Watching the solo trips to kanturk for a queen cake, was she that deprived as a kid she thinks that’s travelling? I can’t continue. Or the pictures on the kayak on the car. Don’t need to see them love. I’ll be stealing the car tonight OR stop posting your nonsense. Im coming for the eggs next.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I had to make this thread because I’m in deep shock that she is charging people €60 to count their calories WTF!!
Anyone know any background to this one? All I know is that she called out Sarah Burke and her slimming world bullshit at one point..

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just so people know, the PN course she has done is the most basic of basic courses in nutrition in Ireland in a very unregulated industry. It’s the same one supermom sliming has done by comparison! Absolutely would not qualify her for anymore than calorie calculation which you can get freely elsewhere.

Reactions: 12

GossPots

VIP Member
I know it’s been said before but for a health and fitness page her diet is appalling.
Pay me to help you with diet and exercise but don’t copy mine. If I ate like she did I’d be in bits

Anne and Barry went on their holidays.
They went on their bikes.
They went on the swing.
They went on the fully functioning toilet.
They drank monster.
Anne and Barry enjoyed their holidays.

But honestly it’s the “hey there” into the mirror that has me howling every time

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Omg mortified for her dose she actually think she is the first woman to travel alone, eat alone, have her heart broken, own a business, buy a house …. Yes well done you but lord if you go any further up your own hole u will disappear …… shoot me all yee want but someone this self obsessed no wonder she now single ….. yes I went their 🫣

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Anytime I see her talk on camera out the side of her mouth with her incessant hand actions all I can hear is "yeah, yeah , funky yeah" in Mark McCabe's voice from Maniac 2000😬

• Haha

Hottopic

Her meals are very realistic I must say. She shows the same thing every day though. Maybe just save it in a highlight??? Who honestly cares if her eggs are runny!!!
Also she is doing a lot of binge drinking, two even three times a week

Reactions: 11

square_spoon

VIP Member
Why did he just end it with sinead if he was with the other girl! What a dope, did he honestly think he would get away it
Exactly, why bother proposing and getting a mortgage if you’re sampling what other ladies have to offer. Takes some bollocks to do that kind of shit honestly. He could have ruined her financially aswell as emotionally, an absolute pig of a character.

Sav1977

She must be one of them ones that pretends she is drunk as she would be dying like , she always looks so awkward to me.
Speaking of awkward, did anyone see her walking in that charity fashion show a few weeks ago?? 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Very disappointed to hear from my private detective that it was in fact our own @Jellybb who was in Amsterdam with Sinead to try out fried eggs abroad, ice cream & 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼. You think you know someone. Only rats on this forum xx

• Haha