Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslala

Chatty Member
I’m just laughing that she feels hard done by that she has to work so much … I really don’t think she works more than most sorry just my opinion and always talks about financial pressure what pressure girl u off on your holidays always out and seem to always be buying stuff and also very silly to keep putting up your going away on social didn’t someone try to break into her car when she went to Manchester like I don’t get why people have it up they leaving their house for a week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Sorry rant over need coffee now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

irishjen

VIP Member
Yeah I've come to the conclusion that she's not very bright despite her 14 jobs & owning her own home, give me fucking strength

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
She has the most basic nutrition qualification. I know a girl who did that course for her own knowledge because she suffered from binge eating & just wanted to understand food! you definitely shouldn’t be taking on clients from it. Sinead to me is like someone who lost weight on SW or using their recipes but then worked those recipes into her calories & now acts like the world health coach full of knowledge. Her patronising ‘I love to get out in nature so I walked to the shop for milk’ that’s easy when the biggest responsibility you have is your slow cooker and you don’t even take your real job seriously

Crones884

VIP Member
Tattlers I had a dream last night that Sinead was smuggling heroin in through the kitchen of my house and asked for poached eggs when she was finished 😂😂😂 ill have to block her

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Wow flat out deep cleaning she had to show us the 4 miserable clothes on the clothes horse

Anyone else think she’s literally inviting me down ? Blocking the house number is no good if all I need to find is a big kayak outside and GEE on the wall 😂. Plug in the kettle hun 👌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we all entitled to a glass of wine when ever we like but I wouldn’t be one but happy if my sons teacher was posting on social media about having a bottle of wine to herself on a week night and going into work next day
Why not. Its none of your business what your child's teacher or sna is doing outside of school to relax once it does not affect the child or children in their care while at work.

Instacol

Chatty Member
Omg only now having a nose at her q and a from today that poor woman with the back injury and three kids …. She expects everyone to feel sorry for her when she having a bad and that’s the response she gives a follower who obviously struggling wow nice girl
It was so passive aggresive. Pretty much saying why cant you be bothered look at all that i do.
You are constantly playing the sick card sinead, you make the same meals day in day out and you have a build where i imagine you dont have to struggle with weight. Also this 3 jobs bull, what 3 jobs? From my understanding she works one main job then sends meal plans to people which can't differ much from what we see on Instagram with a calorie deficit for them which isn't rocket science and when shes on holidays she minds kids. She makes out like shes up at 5 and home at 11pm from her struggle juggling these 3 jobs 😩

square_spoon

VIP Member
What has she “been through “ she got cheated on I’m pretty sure she’s not the first and won’t be the last women to have it happen them ya it not nice pretty horrible I can only imagine and I did feel sorry for her for a little bit but in one way wasn’t she kinda lucky she found out be for marriage or kids ????
Ah I know but suffering is relative, not a competition. Most things could always be worse but that doesn’t make them any less shit at the time.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just wondering you know they way she don’t weight or count her vegetables/salads ( don’t sweat the small stuff ) well what if your vegan ??? What’s the crack their if ya wanna lose some weight and get healthier 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
That is DEFIANTLY a good question

• Haha

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
I paid it.

She gave me different calories to the online calculator & a good few info sheets.

I've lost every week since. Slow but steady & I'm eating plenty.

For me, it was worth the €60.

She's annoying me now tho but the same ups and downs

• Heart

GossPots

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it so strange that she repeats everything so often and doesn’t seem to notice.
Every time she has garlic bread she tells me she uses them as giant spoons. She only said that last week and then today I was like no, no, no , no Sinéad, don’t say it……

“I always use my garlic bread as giant spoons 😂

She said it.

She does it with so many things, so strange

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Does she think she’s Madonna or what, I won’t be sharing my location for safety reasons, why even say that, she didn’t need to
if your that worried about safety why mention going away at all, now she’s basically told ppl her gaf will have no one there on what ever day…

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she has to mention the price of everything? Yes we are all aware that it is cheaper in the common tourist spots in Spain than it is in Ireland.. €5 for lasagne and €2 for wine… no one cares 😩 o kind of feel sorry for her as she is coming across as a pure misfortune 😫 her perception of travelling is the most basic package holiday you can get 😩 I’d say she never got out much over the years because she has 3 jobs and runs a household 🥱🤣

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
no she's an sna and dose the nutrition on the side then and dose calorie counting for people and I think she said she baby sits for the summer months
And a on top of that is a full time mad bastard, you missed that part.

• Haha