Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPots

VIP Member
Lads does anyone know if those sweet potato chips were cooked to perfection because she didn’t say?! Dying to know

• Haha
Reactions: 10

clamo48

I laugh that she thinks going around cork is exploring and travelling

Dose anyone actually know her or the ex personally cos I won’t lie I’m at a loss to understand how she even got a man he most have been as simple as she is ..
He must have been as simple as her, in fairness she’s not a bad looking girl when she’s dressed up and not talking and chopping like a ninja

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
There’s an obvious cycle here:

Pretends everything is fine, life is great, yolo

Hen parties, nights out, holidays, solo trips

Then boom- sick again.

She’s obviously still heartbroken and no amount of running from it or going out will fix that

Instacol

Chatty Member
Nah she's plain painful now. She is doing the basic everyday things we all do and acting like she's some overworked mule.
She throws things in an air fryer or she puts things in the microwave. She works in a school so not even an 8 hour day most the time i imagine and she only has herself to look after. She is just craving gratification for living a normal life and doing normal things. It's weird.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Annnnnd Colombus is off for the day.
Keep an eye on sky news today, any news lands discovered would make headlines there before here.
Can’t wait to see #wanderlust #snacks #protein #solotravel

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m going to sound like a right cunt when I say this and I meant to say it when she had up the throwback pics of her in the bouncers uniform…… but female bouncers give me the serious Ick 😩 sorry if I offend anyone 🙈

• Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Tinder profile …
Username:- Sinead geebag unit 🤙🏼
Tagline:- I own my own house
Bio:- I own my own house you should be great full I also work three jobs and own a kayak oh and my fella left me … I might not have time for you cos of my three jobs and running a house but you need to be present and great full in photos for the gram … also did I mention I own my own house and I work three jobs and I own a kayak. Don’t swipe unless you own a kayak I need photos for the gram . ✌✌

• Haha

NosyCorkWan

I’m actually deceased with the amount of times a week she tells people how much she works and owns her own house (kinda?!) :rolleyes:

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
She probably has them all saved so she can just throw up what she needs, all ner food is so repetitive, I'm seriously questioning why I follow her...
I unfollowed yesterday!! I liked her at the start, her food was great but you soon realise after afew weeks that it's the same food week in week out, its too repetitive 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also the "poor me, I'm having a hard time, but I'm not going to tell you all what's wrong" that went on over the last few months, like fuck off either sat whats going on or say nothing at all, looking for all the "you ok hun, pm me" messages to come in!!! Attention seeking at its finest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I don’t know how anyone pays a fitness coach who carries on like that when drinking on their business page. She should have a personal account for sharing her toxic positivity and her mad bastard antics. If I was sharing all that stupid stuff I wouldn’t be seen for a month over the fear

Howareyahun

VIP Member
In fairness there is not alot wrong with her foot if she is able to do that. You would think she should be "resting" it if she has to take time off from her job. Why post these stories? Attention seeking Sinead!

Attachments

Sav1977

I’m sorry but her voiceover on that reel sounds like the way I used to read Anne and Barry when I was 5!!

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Very disappointed to hear from my private detective that it was in fact our own @Jellybb who was in Amsterdam with Sinead to try out fried eggs abroad, ice cream & 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼. You think you know someone. Only rats on this forum xx
You gotta be careful of all the 🐍 and 🐀 hun xoxoox
had a ball with rubber arms. Enjoyed runny eggs and first spoon explosions in all the Dutch eateries 👍 👌🏼
back to my 11 cans of monster and 1 freddo bar

• Haha
  • Heart