Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Used to really like her but now she’s annoying me a bit, meals are very repetitive, runny egg shite over and over, constantly mentioning her multiple jobs etc ok we get it u r busy, all the positive quotes, posting pictures of yourself crying - if I’m genuinely crying and upset I never would think oh I’ll take a pic and post it online, I dunno she just seems very needy or something constantly needing praise

Reactions: 8

misslala

Chatty Member
Omg only now having a nose at her q and a from today that poor woman with the back injury and three kids …. She expects everyone to feel sorry for her when she having a bad and that’s the response she gives a follower who obviously struggling wow nice girl

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She keeps mentioning not being able to put weight on the leg as an excuse not to go to work. She must be hated in that school. I can’t cope with people like her in the workspace

FloggingMolly

Its when she prepares something the night before for breakfast the following morning and uses the phrase " and it was right there ready and waiting for me "...no shit sherlock

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
A group of women took me under their wing and offered me their sons....is this Saudi Arabia or...?

Women like this annoy me,women have been doing solo trips since the beginning of time..shes about 35 to be doing a trip on her own,there are girls who go interrailing at 18 solo...shes not as independent as she would like to think ..

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I agree that people misunderstand the relatively low level of education/training anyone labelling themselves as a 'nutritionist' has to have. I'd give Sinead some credit though that she clearly is committed to fitness and physical wellness in her own life, rather than spouting one thing and doing another. I'll never understand the dessert-type breakfasts though, seems to be a big thing the last couple of years.

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I know girls like Sinead. Going out with someone years and playing house etc and then bang it's all off and they relaise they missed out on a lot of travlling/J1s/backpacking/partying in general. I think she's trying to make up for lost time. Fair dues to her for having her own gaf but you can't bate a bit of life experience.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I love hearing once a week how she bought her house and how hard she works. It’s exhilarating

• Haha

Dublina79

3 jobs my hole….she should try have an actual 9-5 that is really a 9-whatever hour you can manage to finish….throw 3 small kids on top of that, washing, cooking & cleaning for a family of 5, kids activities etc. Then see how smug she is….she needs to get off her high horse.

misslala

Chatty Member
New plates and gonna level up the page after holidays … wonder will she level up her personality … I can see the holiday now tours with the selfie stick … this is we’re I get my morning coffee it’s a 10/10 from me would recommend …. This is we’re I buy my eggs to make breakfast runny eggs are a most, I’m on a budget need to shop smart it’s a 10/10 from me … this is the pub I’ll be going to later for shots and gin cos ur girl won’t be on a budget later it’s a 10/10 from me living my best life🐛🐛🐛

Guess who listened to people and got a personal page 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

misslala

Chatty Member
Omg I nearly fell over she wants to bring out a recipe book :D haha I can’t cope her food is vile and all processed or jar she most have hit her head when she fell cos your girl can’t cook copy and paste from people who actually know what they are talking about

• Haha
  • Heart

Hottopic

She is constantly off sick. She has more days off than anyone. SNAs work 30 hours a week (similar to teachers but teachers also have planning and prep time so actually work way more). She mentioned working 4 hour shift for brothers of charity. That's 34 hours a week with two of her jobs. Calorie counting seems to be a profitable hobby. Imagine if she actually had three jobs or an actual household to run as in not just a house with her in it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

wineo20

VIP Member
I Used to really like a Sinead and hood her went through a rough time with her Ex. Put my lord she is off sick every other day! Okay s she not morto ringing in sick

Dublina79

What a scorpy bitch! Also pure sick of her going on about her “jobs”🙄 I’m not being smart but I really doubt the work she does is overly stressful. She’s getting a right attitude on her!

Reactions: 7

Dublina79

I think she looks like a bloke with the hand movement thing? ….not sure if anyone else thinks the same or is it just me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7