Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
I would say she was probably cut some slack after the break up and taking time off suck but if it is continuing her employer might start to question it. All depends of whether its a day here and there , casual absence, or if she is taking 3 days and always provides a cert would be harder ro challenge..She could be allocated x amount of sick per year aswell and may jot have used that

misslala

Chatty Member
My teeth go all sensitive when I see the taco boats, they remind me of the cup holders you get in McDonalds.
It’s the omelette in a taco boat I don’t get … between Taco boats and the brioche buns … maybe mammy will buy her cooking lessons for Christmas

NosyCorkWan

I’m just laughing that she feels hard done by that she has to work so much … I really don’t think she works more than most sorry just my opinion and always talks about financial pressure what pressure girl u off on your holidays always out and seem to always be buying stuff and also very silly to keep putting up your going away on social didn’t someone try to break into her car when she went to Manchester like I don’t get why people have it up they leaving their house for a week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Sorry rant over need coffee now 😂
Very well said 👏

misslala

Chatty Member
Oh god bless her not a sinner on the bus with her and she all dressed up like a one on the hunt for a man