Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
Oh cant wait to see her stories when she finds out she has a tattle thread 😂

So guys, this thing happened, its really got me down, its OK though, I'm gonna rise up because its OK to be down and rise up after a thing happens....

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GossPots

VIP Member
Happy Monday to everyone, I’m just here to say I still cannot believe she has GEE outside on her wall. Name or not, it’s so funny hhhahahahaha

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I doubt she's gained *actual* weight, wasnt she saving calories too? Its mostly water and she should know that. Maybe a good BM will correct things. 🙄
It’s so damaging when super slim people like her call themselves fluffy after a weekend of enjoying themselves. It’s even more damaging when she is taking peoples money to help them with weight.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I've known 3yr olds that don't get as excited about an ice cream as this simpleton, she really must have lived a very sheltered life to say she gets this excited about ice creams and bread

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I don’t mind her, she clearly had her whole life and future pulled from under her when she found out. The only thing that wrecks my head is her hand when she’s speaking, she’s like a ninja with it while talking 😂

• Haha

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
There was no wedding booked for March. The girl can’t sneeze without posting 10 stories about it. If the wedding had been booked it would have been mentioned before. There’s something odd about her account. Her posts get less engagement than someone with 500 followers
Think everyone is done with them first bite feelzz and the inside shot. And thanks to her we know how to fry an egg. And repeat x1000

Danni78

Working and being busy all the time is actually a trauma response, if most people were to sit and go through and work on their issues it would be too hard for them. SM actually made people worse im so glad toxic positivity is being exposed it just just not healthy to be happy every min of the day or being constantly on the go. Shucks we are all gunna die anyway may as well chill and enjoy this lttle life we have instead of spending it with trying to impress strangers!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What happened in Liverpool when she was all cuts and bruises ?
She fell down the stairs & we were treated to about 2 weeks of poor me stories as well as daily updates of close ups of the bruises & cuts. She’d come on to tell you if she wiped her nose she is a dope for her age

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Waving the bowl around in delight because she didn't get any on her clothes, go away you fucking clown 🙄 most people learn not to spill food on their clothes when they're 3

• Haha

Danni78

I genuinely haven't grasped the concept of handing over your money to these people when you can go for a walk, gym, cycle, hill walk, a million brilliant FREE workout videos on youtube!! keep my 60E and go for a nice facial after the shower and workout.

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
In fairness I also do not have a head for hats. Like why do hats look lovely on some people and completely frikin awful on others? I have a giant head though, would take a massive hat to fit it 🤣
Same, I look like the ‘Man from Del Monte’ when I put a hat on 🤣

I hope her many brothers knocked seven shades of shite out of that prick of an ex. Cheating is one thing but buying a house with someone when you know it’s not for keeps is a ratbag move.

• Heart
  • Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
One or 2 sessions of counselling that she allegedly did was never going to work. Maybe cut back on the mad ba$tard carry on and just chill out, enjoy herself but she has nothing to prove to anyone.

Her food is the same day in day out, it's a snooze fest. Jens Journey is great for recipe ideas if anyone is interested.

GossPots

VIP Member
I just came to say, incase anyone was confused, baby corn is for stir fry/noodle dishes and that is all.

Not in omelettes or stews, ever.

• Haha
  • Wow