Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm raging now 🤬🤬🤬
Never seen her in the Spitjack just around the corner from the Hamptons and it’s really good or else Texas Steak Out don’t think they’ve had anything to do with her and they are amazing. I’m starving now thinking about it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Never seen her in the Spitjack just around the corner from the Hamptons and it’s really good or else Texas Steak Out don’t think they’ve had anything to do with her and they are amazing. I’m starving now thinking about it!!
The Texts isn’t open until 4 but never thought of Spittal.. Will definitely look into this.
It's almost 4.30am and the wind beating off my bedroom window is after waking me up, heres hoping to the doggy staying asleep otherwise he will be howling like Sineád does be doing on a good night lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Texts isn’t open until 4 but never thought of Spittal.. Will definitely look into this.
It's almost 4.30am and the wind beating off my bedroom window is after waking me up, heres hoping to the doggy staying asleep otherwise he will be howling like Sineád does be doing on a good night lol 😆
I’m not Limerick but I pretty sure she was getting freebies off spitjack too, I remember the name … was it takeaways during lockdown 🧐🧐 maybe someone here can correct me if I’m mixed up

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sinead was in spitjack one day eating alright tagging 90 for a freebie but got nothing. I was in there a few weeks ago and I wouldn’t rate at all for dinner, it was expensive stodgy and a bit tit to say the least. I 100% would stick to the Hamptons it’s always reliable.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sinead was in spitjack one day eating alright tagging 90 for a freebie but got nothing. I was in there a few weeks ago and I wouldn’t rate at all for dinner, it was expensive stodgy and a bit tit to say the least. I 100% would stick to the Hamptons it’s always reliable.
Spitjack is overpriced & underwhelming. Hook & Ladder for lunch is super.

@Lmkgirl enjoy your trip out you well deserve it ❤
I will most definitely be thinking of you hun @brandambassador cause I knoe you have a hard time of it also.. I have a little fear in me already hoping the bathroom is up to spec. I'm on a 3 month shindig of intermittent self catheterization so it's all about hygiene, it's these times i miss my bag but then when I have the bag I miss ISC..
Anyway enough about me if i see her anywhere in Limerick city i will catch a real life photo 🤣🤣🤣 and this week is bonus disability and other areas so I'm not sure if she's claiming PUP and if a double payment is given BUT i guarantee if she is getting assistance i can assure you she will be out spending.

Hi Sinéad 🖕🖕 cause we all know you read here. How does it feel to know someone on invalidity pension can afford to eat in the Hamptons and NOT try to blagg a freebie?? You gowl.
THEN
I'm going to go to Penny's and buy the exact same paaaaaajamas as Fleesas star ones.. It will be a day well spent 🥰🥰😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I will most definitely be thinking of you hun @brandambassador cause I knoe you have a hard time of it also.. I have a little fear in me already hoping the bathroom is up to spec. I'm on a 3 month shindig of intermittent self catheterization so it's all about hygiene, it's these times i miss my bag but then when I have the bag I miss ISC..
Anyway enough about me if i see her anywhere in Limerick city i will catch a real life photo 🤣🤣🤣 and this week is bonus disability and other areas so I'm not sure if she's claiming PUP and if a double payment is given BUT i guarantee if she is getting assistance i can assure you she will be out spending.

Hi Sinéad 🖕🖕 cause we all know you read here. How does it feel to know someone on invalidity pension can afford to eat in the Hamptons and NOT try to blagg a freebie?? You gowl.
THEN
I'm going to go to Penny's and buy the exact same paaaaaajamas as Fleesas star ones.. It will be a day well spent 🥰🥰😂😂
Have a lovely afternoon you deserve it.’

• Heart
Shas fleeced the Spitjack for dinner for 4 of them one night. I can still see Mama Roae with the greedy head on her.

I second the Hook and Ladder for lunch. It's fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How can she think that Instagram verification thing is legit. Every business getting their pages wiped give me patience

Reactions: 2
From the looks of it she was in spitjack 2 hours ago. Must have read here and it gave her another idea of a place to ruin for everyone else.
She probably had forgotten how long ago she had fleeced them for a freebie.
Quick run to the post office, and straight home my arse.

Shas fleeced the Spitjack for dinner for 4 of them one night. I can still see Mama Roae with the greedy head on her.

I second the Hook and Ladder for lunch. It's fab!

• Wow
She really lets Limerick down with her speech..for a girl that's meant to be classically and formally trained in singing , I'm sure words like "yer wan" wasn't in the training.
Really hate when she writes stuff like yer wan on stories...I'd say the Bunratty Singers are delighted to be well rid of her a few years now.
I heard through someone in Thomond Park that she's not been asked back but she did make enquiries about the dedication that's being done for Anthony Foley..as in who was singing at it.
Another thing that popped into my head was the idea of a pop up shop and that she was looking at some fabulous venues although it's not going to happen for a while. Have we any guesses as to where that will be?

So after being housebound since 2019 I was saying on another thread I'm meeting my friend for lunch this Thursday ( only ever leave house for hospital or GP appointments) so I was trying to find a restaurant that the gowl hasn't been fleecing off. It was bloody hard work had to go to Google for recommendations..the first 5 on the list nope she's been involved with (curragower then rossis came next) decided on The Hamptons in The Savoy.

Does anyone know if she's ever done a promo for there?
There has been so many even though not advertised as gifted or collab or whichever
Am I safe in The Hamptons ladies do ye think?
Like others I wouldn’t rate Spitjack. Food in the buttery is nice but service it is quite overpriced.
just as FYI she pays for ALL her food in the curragower, none of it is ever gifted. She may tag them and while that’s good for business, they don’t use her to promote the pub, it’s nearly impossible to get a table in there as it is (they still have a 2 hour limit on tables). So don’t stop it from you going there if it’s over her. I love it there but won’t lie the 2 hr limit is a bo**ix!
But the Hamptons is always good.

I see Sinead isnt too worried about her business being a shitshow this morning..... out for breakfast and lunch, when shes supposed to be at home "working" i hope its a huge flop, she deserves to lose her shirt over it, cos shes putting in no effort whatsoever...."Hard work?" Sinead couldnt spell hard work, shes a LAZY, VILE, FAKE witch🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chinese now after eating breakfast out so much going to the post office and straight home!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s some thicko. Twice in the the space of a few
hours she’s eating out when everyone else has been told to stay put. She just boils my blood. And I’ve come to the conclusion there’s very little going on between the ears.

Reactions: 10
That is pretty obvious from the spelling.
A walking heart attack is Sinead. Not a sniff of a vegetable in either meal.

I was just coming on to say she's a heart attack waiting to happen. How can you eat a Chinese 2 hours after a brunch????

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's ridiculous, yet again she things she is above the law or something. Warning people to stay home unless it's an emergency in Limerick and she's swanning around the town again. They aren't saying stay at home for the good of their hearts like. There's a danger to life by being outside unnecessarily. Could lose control of the car, or a tree could fall. But Sinead is invincible shur. Until a heart attack takes her out probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm fuming looking at that today. Someone mentioned the PUP and double payment week. I can't see how she could be on it at least I hope she's not. Would she be claiming because of the cancellation with shows? I hope she's rolling round the bed with heartburn tonight. She won't be rolling round with Slimon judging by how he can barely stand beside her for a pic.

• Heart
I wouldn’t think she’s claiming the PUP.. I don’t think she would be eligible!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.