Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Sinead not say her sister was in portlaoise while she was in the Maldives to check the stock and make sure the quality was right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Sinead not say her sister was in portlaoise while she was in the Maldives to check the stock and make sure the quality was right
She sure did. More lies. "Mares" confirmed all was good.

Reactions: 5
Who will buy these? Spanx are cheaper and better quality.
Her pricing makes no sense, if they were under €40 I'd buy a set myself out of curiosity but for €100 you'll be sure I'd spend my money on a brand I knew.

Reactions: 9
In one pic on her story is her makeup free smiling into camera "happy sleepy head" and tap to the next slide her airbrushed to death, fail🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of three shipments are cleared? Did she not have 16 or something boxes in the warehouse the other day? What bs is she spouting? Also it’s a luxury for a start up business to have a company fulfilling orders. Even Rosie started with packing herself until demand was such she couldn’t do it. I’m confused by the trips to portlaoise? What is she doing there? From start to finish this is not her design, and she will not even be packing or processing orders herself, she is not even managing the website. She makes a mockery of every hard working start up out there because they know hard work, they don’t go out on a Saturday while stock is stock somewhere and they don’t come on stories either their ❄❄❄ voice the next day. She even went to fiver.com for the logo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She hasn't a clue. Shows off the skin colour one which looks like it's been washed 50 times. Labels look like they were sewn on by a child. At least she had the cop on to "model" the black.
The labels are shockingly cheap looking.
Unbelievable. Not even sewn on straight. And as for the packaging that they are in, cheap Chinese vibes - based on the labeling. (Reminds me of Nike leggings that I had ordered off what turned out to be a dud site, and cheap as cheap can be plastic yikes arrived in packaging with similar sticky labels).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is already talking about refunds so she knows there will be some sent back. She is pushing the sales talk hard today.
Who are all these fools sending messages? It's Chinese tat, no more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have a toddler son - well heading for 18 months. Trying not to waste money at the moment as a family, today I did our food shop for the week, me, hubby & baby. It was just under €100 for things like enough meat for 7 dinners, enough soup/bread/choice for 7 days of lunches & enough milk, oats and cereal for 7 days breakfast- along with 48747483 snacks for my son! We both work but we just try to be frugal as there will be a time with my MS that I’ll be on sick leave only getting social welfare & we live carefully. €100 spent in Tesco this morning. It’s a lot of money to most people! I know Aldi or lidl might be cheaper but I’m just weird with meat & in Tesco I don’t have to pop to other shops. My point is €100 will feed my little family for the week. Money is hard earned for most people (not Sinead). I hope to god nobody here is going to waste €100 on something that possible cost Sinead €4 to pick from a catalogue. I can’t get over the cheek of her trying to get €100 from her followers of a similar size/shape being sold a story from her. It’s like the ones who praise trishas transformation. Sometimes if followers are the same size, they see Sinead/Trisha as an inspiration. Both of those women are con artists. I hope to god no family or woman spends €100 on that piece of badly sewn material - 100 sales to her makes €10k. She won’t be seen for days when the €€ rolls in from
Innocent people supporting her. What a con. €100 to some people is the difference between eating all week or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder will she be charging postage on top of the €100!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a toddler son - well heading for 18 months. Trying not to waste money at the moment as a family, today I did our food shop for the week, me, hubby & baby. It was just under €100 for things like enough meat for 7 dinners, enough soup/bread/choice for 7 days of lunches & enough milk, oats and cereal for 7 days breakfast- along with 48747483 snacks for my son! We both work but we just try to be frugal as there will be a time with my MS that I’ll be on sick leave only getting social welfare & we live carefully. €100 spent in Tesco this morning. It’s a lot of money to most people! I know Aldi or lidl might be cheaper but I’m just weird with meat & in Tesco I don’t have to pop to other shops. My point is €100 will feed my little family for the week. Money is hard earned for most people (not Sinead). I hope to god nobody here is going to waste €100 on something that possible cost Sinead €4 to pick from a catalogue. I can’t get over the cheek of her trying to get €100 from her followers of a similar size/shape being sold a story from her. It’s like the ones who praise trishas transformation. Sometimes if followers are the same size, they see Sinead/Trisha as an inspiration. Both of those women are con artists. I hope to god no family or woman spends €100 on that piece of badly sewn material - 100 sales to her makes €10k. She won’t be seen for days when the €€ rolls in from
Innocent people supporting her. What a con. €100 to some people is the difference between eating all week or not.
I'm in the same position @brandambassador having a chronic illness and not being able to work anymore at my age 47....before I could blow money on anything before my diagnosis when working but now the thoughts of spending 100€ on one item makes me physically ill. I keep that money for certain luxuries like a nice body lotion or even new strapping for my indwelling catheter (stupid as it sounds) or a pair of pyjamas (not fleesas lol)
I'm assuming ppl won't buy the chanx at least I'm hoping not 🙄🙄
Who in their right minds would?
Unless ppl have money to absolutely burn 💶💶💶

• Heart
I'm in the same position @brandambassador having a chronic illness and not being able to work anymore at my age 47....before I could blow money on anything before my diagnosis when working but now the thoughts of spending 100€ on one item makes me physically ill. I keep that money for certain luxuries like a nice body lotion or even new strapping for my indwelling catheter (stupid as it sounds) or a pair of pyjamas (not fleesas lol)
I'm assuming ppl won't buy the chanx at least I'm hoping not 🙄🙄
Who in their right minds would?
Unless ppl have money to absolutely burn 💶💶💶
People are stupid, they will sell

Reactions: 7
I talked to my friend who is still a big fan of hers (believe me I've tried!!) and she said she spent a fortune on Atir shapewear (that she rarely wears) and won't be buying Sinead's, which is a relief. That's the thing, people generally don't have multiple pieces of shapewear in a drawer, it's too expensive. Can't believe Sinead's pricing, like where does she think she's going, more expensive than Spanx!!

Reactions: 11
I talked to my friend who is still a big fan of hers (believe me I've tried!!) and she said she spent a fortune on Atir shapewear (that she rarely wears) and won't be buying Sinead's, which is a relief. That's the thing, people generally don't have multiple pieces of shapewear in a drawer, it's too expensive. Can't believe Sinead's pricing, like where does she think she's going, more expensive than Spanx!!
Shein have similar shapewear to SCS ranging in price from €6 to €15.

You can get Spanx from €59 to )92 in BT and be guaranteed it will be excellent quality.

Reactions: 10
A hundred euro on a pair of suckie knickers! That’s just exploiting us plus sized woman who would try anything to have a smoother and flatter belly! Shame because if they were reasonably priced I’d bet she couldn’t keep them in stock!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whst ever happens she will make out they sold out and it was a huge success but there will be no re order im sure.

Wonder if she discussed the design with the girl from kilkenny Belle femme she would have a good insight as to whether the product was good or not. Sinead hadn't even worn it for a year but has given that as its life span. Also said size down. I've recently heard you should never size down in shape wear.

I dunno but with nowhere to go and a massive 100 euro price tag I'd say she could have done them from the spare room rather thsn paying a fulfilment company she's not Pippa who she keeps tagging. She needs to get a grip on her business model.

A hundred euro on a pair of suckie knickers! That’s just exploiting us plus sized woman who would try anything to have a smoother and flatter belly! Shame because if they were reasonably priced I’d bet she couldn’t keep them in stock!
Thing is, they DONT flatten and smooth HER belly so they don't work! She does them no favours because she knows the angles and hides the fact they don't work. They are cheap elastic.

I really hope ladies save their money. Her stuff is tit and she knows it, hence the hard sell. She gives them a years worth wear which is far from a selling point. She is clueless but we will hear how successful they are for sure.

Reactions: 10
One of three shipments are cleared? Did she not have 16 or something boxes in the warehouse the other day? What bs is she spouting? Also it’s a luxury for a start up business to have a company fulfilling orders. Even Rosie started with packing herself until demand was such she couldn’t do it. I’m confused by the trips to portlaoise? What is she doing there? From start to finish this is not her design, and she will not even be packing or processing orders herself, she is not even managing the website. She makes a mockery of every hard working start up out there because they know hard work, they don’t go out on a Saturday while stock is stock somewhere and they don’t come on stories either their ❄❄❄ voice the next day. She even went to fiver.com for the logo.
Thats why shes charging so much cos shes not willing to put in any hard work herself....she will get some shock when they dont sell, i certainly wouldnt buy them at that price, no way🙄

I wonder will she be charging postage on top of the €100!!
Of course she will! €100 in her pocket🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.