Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parallel_Universe

A couple of things....
- what type of boyfriend would not pick her up from Dublin Airport? She had to wait a couple of hours for a bus. He is not that invested IMO.

- of course she should cancel - if there were 300 women in a room, a number of them will have COVID and that would definitely be a super spreader event. Show some respect.

- the comment about the bins/sunglasses was reasonable. You are either broke or you are not - which is it?

Reactions: 31

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
She went to Rossis earlier & is now eating a 4 in 1. How has she not ended up in ICU herself, heart attack waiting to happen. Does Simon eat like this too? Its crazy
Right whoever called Rossi’s and then the peony court……. Are you sinead?? Are you trolling us??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Lads - can ye keep conversations about anyone who isn't SCS on another forum please?

I understand she hasn't the follower count for her own thread but the lou lou spam on here is extremely annoying and derails everything. Sinead has enough going on to keep content coming along here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

brandambassador

VIP Member
I have a toddler son - well heading for 18 months. Trying not to waste money at the moment as a family, today I did our food shop for the week, me, hubby & baby. It was just under €100 for things like enough meat for 7 dinners, enough soup/bread/choice for 7 days of lunches & enough milk, oats and cereal for 7 days breakfast- along with 48747483 snacks for my son! We both work but we just try to be frugal as there will be a time with my MS that I’ll be on sick leave only getting social welfare & we live carefully. €100 spent in Tesco this morning. It’s a lot of money to most people! I know Aldi or lidl might be cheaper but I’m just weird with meat & in Tesco I don’t have to pop to other shops. My point is €100 will feed my little family for the week. Money is hard earned for most people (not Sinead). I hope to god nobody here is going to waste €100 on something that possible cost Sinead €4 to pick from a catalogue. I can’t get over the cheek of her trying to get €100 from her followers of a similar size/shape being sold a story from her. It’s like the ones who praise trishas transformation. Sometimes if followers are the same size, they see Sinead/Trisha as an inspiration. Both of those women are con artists. I hope to god no family or woman spends €100 on that piece of badly sewn material - 100 sales to her makes €10k. She won’t be seen for days when the €€ rolls in from
Innocent people supporting her. What a con. €100 to some people is the difference between eating all week or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Arra here now what idiot was actually going to Revolut her petrol money because she’d been such a howl the last few days? Are there really people that gullible that they’d part with their money to this one after her buying her €350 sunglasses?? I worry for the human race. The future is bleak lads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jhurl1

Lou Lou tagging Laya Healthcare for saving her life today after a fractured toe, absolutely cannot deal😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Oooh her reaction to that comment (which I think is a fairly measured comment, nothing nasty about it) is OTT altogether.

Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
See this is Sinead through & through. Thinks she’s GAS craic altogether and that we are all howling laughing at her in the wind and rain. Well I’m an employee not a business owner but I imagine if I had paid her to come over & show the beauty of my business & the Maldives to her followers - so far she’s been delighted to get chips, made sure she got steak, alcohol and used every free toiletry in the emirates bag, whilst the travel expert used hers to show us the contents, she bought designer shades for herself, showing us even though she couldn’t pay for chicken or her bins 2 weeks ago… she’s actually advertising a dress from Virgo & her own Chinese Knickers more than she is the Maldives. - and now she’s making it look a little unsafe or scary. What an absolute cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 23

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m not bitter or begrudging her anything BUT usually people who a week ago were saying that they couldn’t pay bills don’t go and buy designer sunglasses the next week. I’m surprised she hasn’t cancelled the shows. I know she said they’re still within the guidelines but with Lisa and Kieran cancelling theirs you’d think she’d be mortified to still have hers go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

norris

Poor auld Sinead and the phone lads, I’m up all night worrying about it.

I think it was all those face times with Simon from the Maldives, I’d say she forgot to logon to the WiFi, I heard she’s asking her travel company & the hotel to spilt her bill. She’s calling out 3 goodo then like it’s there fault, and then blaming a debit card for a bounced direct debit. Insufficient funds love. And isn’t she flat out onto the Chinese (not the peony court mind) she probably thought that was free when she upgraded to the iPhone 13 pro.

And then customs holding the chanx hostage im not right girls why is all this happening it’s just not fair, I was hoping to buy a 5xl in the chanx, I need a new hammock for the back garden for summer 2022. I mean only some of the boxes have been released and some are still in a holding cell, and poor Sinead dosnt want to put them on public sale as it’s not right to the brand or the customers. She’s an inspiration, and I’ve decided I’m going to go for it I’m going to go into business. Girls I'm launching a new line of organic sex toys straight from the garden not from China.

get in touch for more details

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I really think Sinéads expecting a ring this Christmas or New Years..I think that because they were together 3 years I think..so if you walk away from that fair enough BUT to decide to come back and reignite the romance well let's just say she probably feels he's ready and he'd only come back if it was the real deal.

She's going to be one inconsolable puppy when it all goes pear shaped

Thread suggestion..please go easy never done one before

Jingle bells Sinead’s in hell no chanx for the Christmas sell

• Haha

norris

She 💯 is reading these threads she is referencing stuff that has been posted. Maybe we can advise her.
Reduce the price of the chanx by half. Give Slimon the road. Stop begging for free shite. Try be real & humble for a couple of months.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Totally unrelated but any one know a fella who could deliver a shark to the Maldives for me ?
It’s just for a school project for my 14 month old son 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blue1989

VIP Member
The amusement I get out of her being so delusional that, anyone gives a flying fuck about her product at this stage. No one wants this under their tree, shapewear you buy for yourself. If someone bought me shapewear, I'd have to be dug out of them

• Haha
Reactions: 20