Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t think she’s claiming the PUP.. I don’t think she would be eligible!
Me neither! Don't you have to have paid income tax/ stamp to qualify for any SW payment? When's the last time she worked for some one else? Seems like a century ago.

Swanning out about again, the greedy Cow can't even follow common sense.

Still can't spell, she should be ashamed of herself at her age and spells like a 4 Yr old.

Reactions: 4
Me neither! Don't you have to have paid income tax/ stamp to qualify for any SW payment? When's the last time she worked for some one else? Seems like a century ago.

Still can't spell, she should be ashamed of herself at her age and spells like a 4 Yr old.
Ya defo! And also everything is questioned! When I was on the pup I received a one off payment from holidays owed from last year from my workplace and I got an email saying they could see that I got a payment from my workplace and they are cutting me off! So I’d imagine that any paid work she is getting, whether it be hauls etc… it would be scrutinised and there isn’t a hope she would be in receipt of the pup 😭

Reactions: 1
Do we really believe she informs Revenue of all she earns? That accountant fella like like a teenager just out of school. I'd say she pays him nothing. A Gram appearance with him on his violin doesn't inspire confidence but hey, maybe he's a genius with numbers.
I just associate anyone connected with her as the same as her.

• Haha

Yeah the hoops you have to go through to get a SW payment is long and arduous.. Although saying that i was my own boss for over 18 yrs had my own business in limerick but when I got sick it went to disability which can be temporary and then because it became a life time diagnosis it went invalidity pension but I had to provide so many documents it was shocking. But I was paying tax ALL the way through for myself AND employees and coykd prove every red cent..
I'm not saying she claiming anything but it can be possible to be getting a SW payment if she was saying she was sick and had a doctor sign off on it.
I'd imagine PUP is much harder to claim, I'm delighted I'm not self employed anymore because I'm sure I would be loosing my life trying to survive.
I digress.
If I do come across her Thursday ye will be the first to know.
I can't wait to get to penneys to have a nose, sure she could be in there scoping out Christmas jumpers 😜😜😜

The food today??? Just shocking
The weather is only getting worse this side and her health???
Even when I was loaded I would not est out that much I genuinely couldn't justify it, such a waste x

PUP was insanely easy to claim at the beginning, if you remember everyone no matter what they earned before losing their jobs got €350, even if they only earned €150 a week. It’s part of why employers struggled to get people back to work.
The resurrected scheme may be different, but it was very to claim even when I had to go on it last year for a short while. The impact for PAYE workers is that Revenue can’t allocate your tax credits properly while social welfare still have a PUP claim open, but she’s self employed so that wouldn’t be a problem for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
PUP was insanely easy to claim at the beginning, if you remember everyone no matter what they earned before losing their jobs got €350, even if they only earned €150 a week. It’s part of why employers struggled to get people back to work.
The resurrected scheme may be different, but it was very to claim even when I had to go on it last year for a short while. The impact for PAYE workers is that Revenue can’t allocate your tax credits properly while social welfare still have a PUP claim open, but she’s self employed so that wouldn’t be a problem for her.
Oh absolutely! But a few months ago when that one off payment went into my account the social welfare were on to me immediately and I had to send them the payslip that showed that the payment was for holidays owed from the previous year 😭 they have clamped down a lot!! So I’d say anything going into her bank account would be flagged like mine was! Although she probably knows a few tricks to avoid

Reactions: 1
What’s the story with the shapewear? I’m whay behind but did it totally flop?

• Haha
duck sake 🙄 feels like she announced it 5 years ago…. The duck was the point of the “launch night”? 😬🙄
Years ago is right they are going on sale Thursday apparently. No doubt they will be sold out abs she will be on the gram screaming & crying boss witch

• Angry
@Jellybb you must have loads of spare time at moment? When the baby is sleeping could you give Sinead a hand with a pop up shop I wonder? Just for some Christmas spirit like. It’s not a paid job but she’ll tag your page and you might get an old Chinese out of it.
#ShopLocal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Jellybb you must have loads of spare time at moment? When the baby is sleeping could you give Sinead a hand with a pop up shop I wonder? Just for some Christmas spirit like. It’s not a paid job but she’ll tag your page and you might get an old Chinese out of it.
#ShopLocal
Hahahahaha omg I’m so behind has she a pop up shop? Where and when and I will be there to offer my services for a free peony court 🥴🤣

• Haha
Why is no one mentioning your man she had lunch with tagging her to say he finally caught her for a meal and the fake laughing out of her paying at the till 🤣🤣 she'll def have heartburn after that 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No not announced anyway even if that’s the plan. Sunday & Monday she was raring for Thursday or even tomorrow she said… now she’s back doing her own unique food tour of limerick & not a mention…

Why is no one mentioning your man she had lunch with tagging her to say he finally caught her for a meal and the fake laughing out of her paying at the till 🤣🤣 she'll def have heartburn after that 😆😆
I saw that and was going to comment. She got the coffee " on the house,". He was definitely having a dig at her. She is well known for her freebies. Ride you sideways this one for anything free.

bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that not the Butcher boy from Patrickwell she had a meal with today? Nash? Thats the name of the butchers isn't it? Wonder does he still fancy his chances lol..

• Haha
I saw that and was going to comment. She got the coffee " on the house,". He was definitely having a dig at her. She is well known for her freebies. Ride you sideways this one for anything free.

bleep she is.
Agreed , I don't comment much here but my god she's a gowl of the highest order !!!!! that shape wear is desperate, I wouldn't pay a fiver for it and that's a fact. She's flat out with all her collabs then lately , trying to drum up some cash for Xmas as she knows she's FUCKED between cancelling the shows and her wish.com tat not showing up 🤣 I'm delighted for the scabby bleep.

Is that not the Butcher boy from Patrickwell she had a meal with today? Nash? Thats the name of the butchers isn't it? Wonder does he still fancy his chances lol..
I suppose being a butcher he's well used to looking at fat pigs all day 🤭

• Haha
I totally meant to come on and say something about this earlier but then I ran out of dossing time at work 😂😂🤷‍♀️ He’s a melt, totally staged! As if Sinead paid for anyone else’s dinner ever 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.