Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only drew attention to the fact he was asleep by shining her phone! I can tell you my fella would have got up and walked out if I did that!

Reactions: 5
Is she throwing hints at Slimon with the bibs post?! Why do I think he walked out of the cinema after she woke him. That relationship just can't and won't work. I actually get no enjoyment out of watching that part of her life because you just now it won't end well.
I missed it, what were the hints? What did she do?

He definitely walked out. Who would blame him? She is beyond annoying. She was alone at the end of that chat no matter what she tries to say and she had no choice but to leave. She's such an immature bleep. Leave the man alone, he actually works for a living. Unlike you Sinead. This relationship is on its last legs. He has duck all interest in her.

Reactions: 9
House of Gucci is a fascinating but sad story. I went with friends & we loved it. She slates the movie because her boyfriend walked out so she left! Is there something wrong with Sinead? Her behavior is very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
House of Gucci is a fascinating but sad story. I went with friends & we loved it. She slates the movie because her boyfriend walked out so she left! Is there something wrong with Sinead? Her behavior is very strange.
Yeah somethings not adding up - the last 30 mins is actually the most interesting part of the film and its interesting to see how they all ended up. It is kind of slow but it all ties in brilkiantly... I'd say he fucked off and left her. Sure I would have thought she'd be all over it because of Gaga and considering how obsessed she is with "A star is born".

Reactions: 5
I really think Sinéads expecting a ring this Christmas or New Years..I think that because they were together 3 years I think..so if you walk away from that fair enough BUT to decide to come back and reignite the romance well let's just say she probably feels he's ready and he'd only come back if it was the real deal.

She's going to be one inconsolable puppy when it all goes pear shaped

Thread suggestion..please go easy never done one before

Jingle bells Sinead’s in hell no chanx for the Christmas sell

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All she is doing is taking the piss out of him for content. She dud it last week too at that place in Portlaoise. Every now and again you see a flash of serious pissed offness cross his face.
There was no need for her to show that tonight, she humiliated him and I don't blame him for looking annoyed. She should have gone to see it with friends because let's face it, most men couldn't give a toss about that film. So what if he fell asleep, she didn't need to tell the world. But Sinead being Sinead and complete narcissist, she has to make it about her. It will be all pic no sound there tonight or there will be cutlery ( maybe fists flying).

duck she is hard work.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She only goes to stuff her face anyway, its always about the food with this greedy witch🙄

• Haha
Was she trying to show a filter, not filtered picture on her grid?

BB0FFEC7-A28A-4E9D-B15D-FA5A479418C4.jpeg

• Haha
Did any couple ever work after getting back together? the answer is NO. All the bad habits are back, the reconciliation honeymoon period is over. She is back being a lazy greedy witch making a complete fool out of him for content and you can clearly see he can’t actually bleeping stand her.

Agreed she would absolutely love a ring however there’s a big elephant in the room and this time it’s not actually Sinead it’s his current wife in Oz. I dunno how she is trying to navigate that cause there is no sign of a divorce and to be brutally honest I don’t think slimey has any interest in marriage and certainly not to big bird. #freesimon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did any couple ever work after getting back together? the answer is NO. All the bad habits are back, the reconciliation honeymoon period is over. She is back being a lazy greedy witch making a complete fool out of him for content and you can clearly see he can’t actually bleeping stand her.

Agreed she would absolutely love a ring however there’s a big elephant in the room and this time it’s not actually Sinead it’s his current wife in Oz. I dunno how she is trying to navigate that cause there is no sign of a divorce and to be brutally honest I don’t think slimey has any interest in marriage and certainly not to big bird. #freesimon
Myself and my now husband split up a few years ago we were together 3 years at the time got back together and now we are together 17 years so I'd say it can work but u have to work on it. And learn to put whatever split ye up in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was she trying to show a filter, not filtered picture on her grid?

View attachment 913734
Omg her eye brow & all is missing. Must of pumped a few ml into the lips for Christmas.

Big Bird 🦅 ba ha ha ha ha ha

Big Bird, ohh I’m skitten

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest stories there she is delusional she honestly thinks that her followers are waiting to buy this crap and have it by next week?

• Haha
Why doesn’t she just put up for sale whatever she has now , why does she need to wait for the rest?? If she only has size XL to sell put them up on website let people buy them ( I won’t b buying by the way 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Myself and my now husband split up a few years ago we were together 3 years at the time got back together and now we are together 17 years so I'd say it can work but u have to work on it. And learn to put whatever split ye up in the past
Fair play to both of you there are exceptions and u are right it does take a lotta work. You clearly hadnt crazy ❄ Killing each other black eye cops to the door fall outs 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Those are some badly overdrawn lips…..so is slimon married already?

Reactions: 3
Those are some badly overdrawn lips…..so is slimon married already?
It's a recurring post here but no one has ever been able to post anything other than "I know for sure because XYZ" so I take it with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.