Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, id say the "boss witch" is only fuming today her chanx still isnt here.... she said last week they would be on sale tomorrow! Aint no one gonna buy shapewear to sit at home in January😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest post on the Vacious page. Like what a disaster. I'm so confused maybe I missed something didn't she go looking at the stock the weekend, so what's the delay?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
….and the sunglasses are “prada”

oh Sinead it is the little things that are so unrealistic- sad you even have to share and the silly voice 🙈
Not a fan of the red lipstick- looks like she has had filler

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest post on the Vacious page. Like what a disaster. I'm so confused maybe I missed something didn't she go looking at the stock the weekend, so what's the delay?
like sorry what an absolute tit show.
A launch night for the insta page online.
A week later a launch page for the website online.
A week later a physical launch with just 3 models/products - no samples just a piss up in a pandemic
Here we are, with a bare few weeks to Christmas we already know an post are running a bit late so we can be sure the couriers are too! The bare 2 and a bit weeks before Christmas and this one hasn’t a notion STILL when they’ll be online.
She would want to decide now NOT to sell them before Christmas if they do come online because I guarantee you there will be delivery delays and she does not need any more hiccups!
What a glorious duck up. But a gloriously deserved one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never heard of such a failed launch, it’s a dogs dinner. When you look at other influencers such as Louise cooney with a seemless launch, no drama just real professionalism and her product looks good with a decent price point.

Then we have beggie o brien, and the idiots guide to a product launch. #girlboss you having a laugh

Step 1: Have a launch party for a load of ❄ heads , don’t wear your own product on the night, don’t showcase the “quality” product or material or basically duck all. Use the opportunity not to showcase the product but to showcase that u are back with your toxic ex.

Step 2: Pull a price out of your arse, don’t mind the competition your SOB you call sell anything at any price your followers love you. Next keep on talking about where it’s being made China & share videos of the sweat shop and the poor misfortune sowing your cheap “luxury” shape wear.

Step 3: Ordering from China isn’t the same as ordering from the Peony court. Make a complete balls of getting your orders shipped, ask your followers for free advice and support cause your too cheap to pay any professionals to assist you. Go to the warehouse and pack ur shite urself cause your that cheap, tell your followers all varying stories really build that trust & get it so wrong that you will not have any deliveries for Xmas.

She should be a judge on dragons den lads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a show shes making of herself😂 Pure comedy, couldnt happen to a "nicer" person.... My favourite part was her trying yo blame the weather, they were "supposed" to be here on Monday hun, before the storm🤣 Chanx will be 50% off in January, and i still wouldnt dream of buying them😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
like sorry what an absolute tit show.
A launch night for the insta page online.
A week later a launch page for the website online.
A week later a physical launch with just 3 models/products - no samples just a piss up in a pandemic
Here we are, with a bare few weeks to Christmas we already know an post are running a bit late so we can be sure the couriers are too! The bare 2 and a bit weeks before Christmas and this one hasn’t a notion STILL when they’ll be online.
She would want to decide now NOT to sell them before Christmas if they do come online because I guarantee you there will be delivery delays and she does not need any more hiccups!
What a glorious duck up. But a gloriously deserved one
If she does by any sort of miracle get them before Christmas, this is what will happen, you have hit the nail on the head. What the duck was she thinking that there would be no issues at a normal time of year never mind Xmas. bleeping idiot she is. Unless she wants to DPD or Fastway ( and she won't cos it's expensive) each order, she is fucked for standard delivery. Cue the "customers" with complaints who won't be wearing their Chanx on Xmas day cooking the turkey and sweating 7lbs off. Not that you would be in the kitchen cooking wearing her cheap tit that costs 100 when you could have Spanx.

It's a glorious duck up that couldn't happen to a nicer bleep and her greedy ways. bleeping laughing here I am. WHAT A SHITSHOW!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waiting for “it could only happen to me lads” - no Sinead, it could happen to any dope who doesn’t plan their business properly

Reactions: 17
Is she throwing hints at Slimon with the bibs post?! Why do I think he walked out of the cinema after she woke him. That relationship just can't and won't work. I actually get no enjoyment out of watching that part of her life because you just now it won't end well.

Reactions: 10
Is she throwing hints at Slimon with the bibs post?! Why do I think he walked out of the cinema after she woke him. That relationship just can't and won't work. I actually get no enjoyment out of watching that part of her life because you just now it won't end well.
I genuinely thought she'd show less of him after the reconciliation. The way she carries on around him is embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.