Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’d priced them competitively just under spanx/ATIR prices she’d have some prayer of them being popular and them selling well, so far she’s shown them under one (maybe two?) outfits and they didn’t give a streamlined appearance…. I’m plus sized I won’t be going near them…at that price I’d want To be dropping 2 dress sizes when I put it on..

I love my amazon fajas I’ll stick to them they are unreal! (And about €38)

Also think her price point makes it blindly obvious she hasn’t had to put her hand in her pocket for shapewear recently that she thinks that price is normal…. Dunnes do a great bodysuit for €20..

Reactions: 9
I'm not her target market as such but I do have shapewear that I wear under my fancy gear for occasions and it ranges from Spanx to Dunnes to Penneys to Littlewoods depending on what I'm wearing. I can see through her cheap tit straight away but she will get the fools who will pay the 100 and then wonder why the duck they did, try to return it and she will have a reason why they can't. Maybe the sellotape wasn't stuck on properly etc. She always has a trick up her sleeve.

Everyone who knows Sinead, knows she doesn't put her hand in her pocket. EVER. She pays for nothing so refunds? You can sing for it. Buyer beware.

The launch was a flop, website is a flop, brand is a flop. So unless you are buying this tit to sit at home on your couch in, then you have no need for her tat. Spend your had earned money on your families or proper brands.

And not Sineads Cheapy Robbing Bastards Style. I'm also sick of the question boxes and answers on the Knickers and in which she is covering the tummy areas on her and the models. I'm calling you out witch, show the real gear.

Face front , sides and back views. Go on, show the real " Shapewear". You absolute dose and Liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm not her target market as such but I do have shapewear that I wear under my fancy gear for occasions and it ranges from Spanx to Dunnes to Penneys to Littlewoods depending on what I'm wearing. I can see through her cheap tit straight away but she will get the fools who will pay the 100 and then wonder why the duck they did, try to return it and she will have a reason why they can't. Maybe the sellotape wasn't stuck on properly etc. She always has a trick up her sleeve.

Everyone who knows Sinead, knows she doesn't put her hand in her pocket. EVER. She pays for nothing so refunds? You can sing for it. Buyer beware.

The launch was a flop, website is a flop, brand is a flop. So unless you are buying this tit to sit at home on your couch in, then you have no need for her tat. Spend your had earned money on your families or proper brands.

And not Sineads Cheapy Robbing Bastards Style. I'm also sick of the question boxes and answers on the Knickers and in which she is covering the tummy areas on her and the models. I'm calling you out witch, show the real gear.

Face front , sides and back views. Go on, show the real " Shapewear". You absolute dose and Liar.
She WILL NEVER SHOW FROM THE SIDE COS WE WILL SEE HER REAL STOMACH!!! she knows full well the chanx has no chance of pulling that in, cos they are tit, and a rip off, THE END😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She WILL NEVER SHOW FROM THE SIDE COS WE WILL SEE HER REAL STOMACH!!! she knows full well the chanx has no chance of pulling that in, cos they are tit, and a rip off, THE END😂
She has an 8 months pregnant stomach as some one said here during the week so you are exactly right. It will never get shown. CURVY my hole. The Chanx can't fix that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is her stomach just the result of the drink?
Yes, and eating like a bleeping horse all the time. I saw her leaving the takeaway in courtfields yesterday with a bag of chips an hour before she went out with her friends for dinner.

The woman has zero control when it comes to food.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she given up on the #hikelife? 🤔
Of course! That was just a ploy to get Slimey back, and it worked! That dose of tit sticks to nothing except, begging for freebies, horsing free food, trying to act like a "boss witch" but just being a witch😂 and screeching like a bleedin banshee🙄

Reactions: 8
Zero control on anything. She's like an addict for all she indulges in.

In answer to the stomach and drink related, I can't answer. I've no idea why her stomach looks that bloated all the time. But its not normal to have a stomach that big everyday. So before anyone starts accusing me of fat shaming her, there are health issues she should address and its obvious if you have seen her IRL. No sucky in leotards are going to make you look slim when you paid a tenner and charge a tonne to make you look slim when you are far from it and your product is Chinese crappy cheap.

Remember she modelled as a Curvy Girl for years (When she actually looked good, not anymore though) so she knows her poses. Well able to hide for the Gram. But she is big in the daylight. She needs to stop editing her pics.

The hikes were to reel Simple Slimon in. Shur doesn't he look sooooooooooo happy to be back with her!!!! Lol.

NOT.

The big fat cushion he clinging onto tonight to separate them on the couch. Speaks volumes. He never seems to want to touch her and looks so uncomfortable around her. Although, they deserve each other. I'd say he is sick up to his tits with her already. New Year he will be gone. Why would you wear the same old dirty smelly coat when a new one can be dangled in front of you?!!!! If she wants to make this relationship work this time, she should keep him off the Gram.

Mind you, I wouldn't touch off him if he was last man on the planet. He is scruffy like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume the chanx didnt arrive today either when shes not on screeching and howelling😆 couldnt happen to a nicer person, christmas is getting closer "boss witch" tick tock😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cut of her with Bonnie Ryan wearing a hat, we know there’s a storm coming Sinead but seriously. She also sounds like a knacker with her “junno like” & “this is da won”. She needs to go away and get elocution she’s like something from the lanes of Limerick.

And to say that belly is 8 months pregnant, tiz if she was pregnant with a baby elephant, she’s like a teenage mutant ninja turtle, it’s rock solid. I’m not fat shaming well I kinda am but agreed she looked so much better previously she does have a really unhealthy relationship with food. And if u do see her in the flesh she does not look at all like the gram she has a constant angry miserable face on her. I guess I would too if my bf was talking the absolute piss.

• Haha
I saw her today by chance with "Mares". Big puss on the faces of the 2 of them. Herself wearing a pink coat (coat was lovely tbf) but with a sour head on her. Not the fake smiley one she turns on for the Punters.

• Wow
The rocking forward and back infront of the mirror is a bleeping head wreck! She never lets you actually see what it is she is meant to be showing you!

Reactions: 14
She has to hide her stomach....sorry ‘curves’.
There are curves alright, convex ones.

• Haha
Poor slimon is it worth it lads seriously like #freesimon
I wonder does he miss the single life of doing when and what he likes with who he likes. Instead of being stuck listening to that witch and her cackling. She is like a dose of the runs. Although, he is no catch. Always looks like he needs a good wash.

She is no better.

The cut of her with Bonnie Ryan wearing a hat, we know there’s a storm coming Sinead but seriously. She also sounds like a knacker with her “junno like” & “this is da won”. She needs to go away and get elocution she’s like something from the lanes of Limerick.

And to say that belly is 8 months pregnant, tiz if she was pregnant with a baby elephant, she’s like a teenage mutant ninja turtle, it’s rock solid. I’m not fat shaming well I kinda am but agreed she looked so much better previously she does have a really unhealthy relationship with food. And if u do see her in the flesh she does not look at all like the gram she has a constant angry miserable face on her. I guess I would too if my bf was talking the absolute piss.
She really lets Limerick down with her speech..for a girl that's meant to be classically and formally trained in singing , I'm sure words like "yer wan" wasn't in the training.
Really hate when she writes stuff like yer wan on stories...I'd say the Bunratty Singers are delighted to be well rid of her a few years now.
I heard through someone in Thomond Park that she's not been asked back but she did make enquiries about the dedication that's being done for Anthony Foley..as in who was singing at it.
Another thing that popped into my head was the idea of a pop up shop and that she was looking at some fabulous venues although it's not going to happen for a while. Have we any guesses as to where that will be?

So after being housebound since 2019 I was saying on another thread I'm meeting my friend for lunch this Thursday ( only ever leave house for hospital or GP appointments) so I was trying to find a restaurant that the gowl hasn't been fleecing off. It was bloody hard work had to go to Google for recommendations..the first 5 on the list nope she's been involved with (curragower then rossis came next) decided on The Hamptons in The Savoy.

Does anyone know if she's ever done a promo for there?
There has been so many even though not advertised as gifted or collab or whichever
Am I safe in The Hamptons ladies do ye think?

Reactions: 3
She really lets Limerick down with her speech..for a girl that's meant to be classically and formally trained in singing , I'm sure words like "yer wan" wasn't in the training.
Really hate when she writes stuff like yer wan on stories...I'd say the Bunratty Singers are delighted to be well rid of her a few years now.
I heard through someone in Thomond Park that she's not been asked back but she did make enquiries about the dedication that's being done for Anthony Foley..as in who was singing at it.
Another thing that popped into my head was the idea of a pop up shop and that she was looking at some fabulous venues although it's not going to happen for a while. Have we any guesses as to where that will be?

So after being housebound since 2019 I was saying on another thread I'm meeting my friend for lunch this Thursday ( only ever leave house for hospital or GP appointments) so I was trying to find a restaurant that the gowl hasn't been fleecing off. It was bloody hard work had to go to Google for recommendations..the first 5 on the list nope she's been involved with (curragower then rossis came next) decided on The Hamptons in The Savoy.

Does anyone know if she's ever done a promo for there?
There has been so many even though not advertised as gifted or collab or whichever
Am I safe in The Hamptons ladies do ye think?
I'm 90% certain she was there supping cocktails for some reason. It's my favourite hotel in Limerick and I vowed not to go there ever again.

I'm 90% certain she was there supping cocktails for some reason. It's my favourite hotel in Limerick and I vowed not to go there ever again.
Ya, last year its on thread no #3 page 15.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.