Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol they are most definitely NOT friends! That’s what I was wondering who Chloe was..

Probably has a blocked nose from all the Coke she snorted with Simon in 101 the other night.
That's what I thought as soon as I saw her story. A Colombian cold! That's why immune system is down that's what Coke does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah best of luck with the remainder! Are you serious about the peeing cuz I’m 3 months in and had the bladder of peanut before hand 😆😅 Christ I may get the nappies now
Thanks doll 🥳 yes, I piss up to 40 times a day and can’t venture too far from a toilet.. all walks are out of the question because I’m too old for pissing in bushes 🥴🤣 I was fine until the 8th month… fingers, ankles and wrists swollen, shortness of breath and pissing like a racehorse 🥴 I wish I was Sinead right now tbh 🤣🤣

Thanks doll 🥳 yes, I piss up to 40 times a day and can’t venture too far from a toilet.. all walks are out of the question because I’m too old for pissing in bushes 🥴🤣 I was fine until the 8th month… fingers, ankles and wrists swollen, shortness of breath and pissing like a racehorse 🥴 I wish I was Sinead right now tbh 🤣🤣
Omg this is my first, I need to have a serious talk with my mum for not telling me this😂😂 I’m the first of my friends so they’re useless with this stuff!

Keep an eye on the swollen fingers, wrists and ankles babe. Could be a sign of pre eclampsia. Last couple weeks are bloody awful. Trying to get any bit comfortable is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Keep an eye on the swollen fingers, wrists and ankles babe. Could be a sign of pre eclampsia. Last couple weeks are bloody awful. Trying to get any bit comfortable is crazy.
I was checked for all that everything ok thank god! Although you are a nurse I think aren’t you? I have had leukocytes in the piss for the last few appointments and they don’t seem to be too bothered. Should I be worried nurse Mel? 🤣

@Jellybb come on give us a bare belly video like Terrie McEvoy 🤣
I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly 🥴🤣
I will and I’ll post my begging list later for you all 🤣

Could be a trace of a slight urinary infection if your white blood cells are up. Not uncommon but if you feel unwell in any other way (temperature for eg) then don't be afraid to contact the Maternity or your doctor. But you sound like you are doing great. X

• Heart
Chloe Hackett Glynn her friend who’s boyfriend is a dealer and arrested lately.
Chloe & Greg are like Lidl’s So Sue & Dylan, Greg’s chargers were dropped & he was caught red handed so he clearly did a deal with the Gardas. Chloe used to be naturally stunning before the fillers, bobs and diets. I do hope they get lucky and get pregnant as it might change their priorities for the better. Sinead and them aren’t that friendly anymore. They appear to be more on the straight and narrow of late unlike herself Covid 😂she’s wrecked from the funeral shenanigans 👃 ❄

Reactions: 5
Best of luck jelly - due my second in 2 weeks time and I second the peeing every 5 minutes and the discomfort. He just better be cute 🤣

• Heart
Best of luck jelly - due my second in 2 weeks time and I second the peeing every 5 minutes and the discomfort. He just better be cute 🤣
I’m not far off from you 😭 are you in limerick too? The hospital gives me ptsd 😭

I’m not far off from you 😭 are you in limerick too? The hospital gives me ptsd 😭
I am back to that place again - you’d really be traumatised by the look of it at times although I have to say my consultant is actually amazing I went private both times and I just love him right now more than I love my husband because he will be the one to deliver this child and I will finally be able to sleep on my stomach again 🤣 I dream of sleeping on my stomach. Right now I’m like a beached whale flapping around on the bed trying to get comfy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.