Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on the piss now. " Toasting Patrick". Okaaaay. But was in bed earlier feeling exhausted. I thought she was staying off Insta for a few days to have a rest. Didnt she not say she was? Jesus she is milking this poor lad's passing.

We get it Sinead. You are devastated. More than anyone else. Even though he had about 6 photos of you on his whole Insta and even when he tagged you a few times, you didn't bother your selfish hole to respond. Once or twice you did.

But now ye are besties. Leave him alone and stop making it all about you ffs. We know you weren't allowed to Insta all over Simon's Dad passing but this is just ridiculous. If you were a true friend, you would just stop.
Insta is your oxygen. Selfish cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Sinead and she doesn’t sound like the type of person I would like. But I knew Pat, worked with him and he was a lovely gentle soul and so helpful and friendly. He always did his best at whatever he was given and was deeply affected by the death of his parents in particular his late father they were extremely close. He struggled awfully at times but this I never saw coming. To think of someone using his tragic death as a way to boost engagement sickens me because it’s something he would never in a million years have done or tolerated. His sister did him proud today at his funeral she really did. And Sinead should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t follow Sinead and she doesn’t sound like the type of person I would like. But I knew Pat, worked with him and he was a lovely gentle soul and so helpful and friendly. He always did his best at whatever he was given and was deeply affected by the death of his parents in particular his late father they were extremely close. He struggled awfully at times but this I never saw coming. To think of someone using his tragic death as a way to boost engagement sickens me because it’s something he would never in a million years have done or tolerated. His sister did him proud today at his funeral she really did. And Sinead should be ashamed of herself.
He sounds so classy and dignified. May he rest in peace. I'm very sorry for your loss of him.

Shame others that should have more respect for him don't and are instead of plastering him on Insta for attention. She is vile. She is doing this for days now. Since Monday. Its absolutely disgusting and why she is called out on here. I do not regret one word I've said about her behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can bet your bottom dollar she’s out & about. Wonder is she loosing the weight to get pregnant to trap poor Simon.

• Haha
He sounds so classy and dignified. May he rest in peace. I'm very sorry for your loss of him.

Shame others that should have more respect for him don't and are instead of plastering him on Insta for attention. She is vile. She is doing this for days now. Since Monday. Its absolutely disgusting and why she is called out on here. I do not regret one word I've said about her behaviour.
Aw thank you that’s such a lovely thing to say. He really was classy - the sharpest dress sense I ever saw in a man the suits were always tailored and he loved his style. Really he was a great colleague and a hard worker and a great listener as long as we worked together and when he moved jobs and went back to college etc he was sorely missed.
As for her and her behaviour, I’m sure she is as shocked as any of us are but she is not really discreet and instead of calling attention to the many charities for mental health issues she chooses to make it about her loss when she could use her platform for good. That bothers me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was in 101 tonight with Simon must be back on....
Aw thank you that’s such a lovely thing to say. He really was classy - the sharpest dress sense I ever saw in a man the suits were always tailored and he loved his style. Really he was a great colleague and a hard worker and a great listener as long as we worked together and when he moved jobs and went back to college etc he was sorely missed.
As for her and her behaviour, I’m sure she is as shocked as any of us are but she is not really discreet and instead of calling attention to the many charities for mental health issues she chooses to make it about her loss when she could use her platform for good. That bothers me.
She’s shocking. She’s on a high that Simon is back on the scene and she craves any attention. It was like she was on cloud 9 this week and couldn’t hide it. Thanking everyone and anyone for support that she looked like she didn’t need- instead she could have said lads throw in €1 there to pieta house or something I’ll match it from the chanx or show ticket sales. No too greedy and I’ve a feeling they were getting free rounds too last night- the funeral party- great bunch of friends as she kept repeating. I half thought she owed Patrick money the way she was carrying on. That’s awful but I genuinely did.

Reactions: 4
Puts up a celebratory post at the end of the night out after a funeral. How INAPPROPRIATE!!!!Just like Simon’s Dad’s funeral. Easy to see she hasn’t suffered a close death😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Simon has liked her last maybe 2 weeks of grid posts so did she catch his attention by having the tits in her mouth, hiking & being a boss witch!!

• Haha
Simon has liked her last maybe 2 weeks of grid posts so did she catch his attention by having the tits in her mouth, hiking & being a boss witch!!
The money will start rolling back in with the shows and the Chinese water torture shape wear, so of course he’s back. He’s a nice guy however birds of a feather flock together, he’s another who can’t say no to a free ride. He was wearing the same beige chinos for about 3 years and working away on the rigs €€€€€, he must be as cheap as beggie o’brien.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He treated her like an absolute gowl at the end of their relationship and ghosted her so if she takes him back she's a mug.

Richard lynch now doing a dance 🙄 to a bad Kylie number. He is tagging herself every time he takes a shite it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Richard lynch now doing a dance 🙄 to a bad Kylie number. He is tagging herself every time he takes a shite it seems.
What’s his story ? Never seen anyone to make another persons death about themselves, his grid is like a map my run but with rip.ie

• Haha
What’s his story ? Never seen anyone to make another persons death about themselves, his grid is like a map my run but with rip.ie
I thought Myles Breen had passed away, thankfully he hasn’t. But the way he shared it just after his 6th sense monologue I was sure another one was gone. He needs to take a few weeks off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.