Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really milking Patrick's death for her own gain it's awful, she knows it's getting media attention so is sharing anything she can but yet a girl she used to model with for years passed the other day and she said nothing because it wouldn't get her attention. It's very obvious what she's doing. My heart goes out to Patrick's family at this awful time its really shocked limerick
Who was the girl she modelled with? Patrick seemed to have a big profile by all accounts so I too believe she is riding out on all the attention and I hope people read here to see how disgusting her behaviour is. It's all poor ME, thanks for messaging ME, MY friends are looking after ME.

Wow nothing gets past Tattlers.
They are currently out for drinks. I would also assume the van was very much for the ‘other’ persons benefit but it could be just that Simon obviously knew Patrick through Sinead so they are meeting because of that. It may be innocent enough. He did spend a few years with her.
Of course they are out for drinks. She wasn't wasting that blowdry. And the chance to get him back. Funeral tomorrow. More Showtime. Can't miss an opportunity. Got Shows and Knickers to sell.

Reactions: 3
She's really milking Patrick's death for her own gain it's awful, she knows it's getting media attention so is sharing anything she can but yet a girl she used to model with for years passed the other day and she said nothing because it wouldn't get her attention. It's very obvious what she's doing. My heart goes out to Patrick's family at this awful time its really shocked limerick
She has literally been on a high with all the drama and extra traffic to her socials, her carry on is a disgrace. Clearly Simon has been a shoulder to cry on maybe she’s modelling the Chinese Spanx (chanx) and showing him the alterations on the rented house. I’m sure she will get the sympathy ride tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every person deals with things differently. Obviously she is upset. I heard from a good source that Patrick was once going out with that girl called nat a good few years ago (like early 00s) they both died under similar circumstances. 😰 Both her friends gone in the same way and not long between them. Very sad ☹😢 Off topic but I never knew Lou Lou was a singer?! She said she's going to pop up a vid of her singing Adele's new song.
She also claims to be a MUA and she sure ain't tit one a MUA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has literally been on a high with all the drama and extra traffic to her socials, her carry on is a disgrace. Clearly Simon has been a shoulder to cry on maybe she’s modelling the Chinese Spanx (chanx) and showing him the alterations on the rented house. I’m sure she will get the sympathy ride tonight
Chanx!!! Brilliant. She missed a trick there.

Sympathy ride in the new bed. God love him. Snared in a Web. Unless she gets hammered and makes a show of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chanx!!! Brilliant. She missed a trick there.

Sympathy ride in the new bed. God love him. Snared in a Web. Unless she gets hammered and makes a show of herself.
It will be like a winter Wonderland tonight there will be snow all over the gaff and a peony court feed tomorrow. That’s unless she takes it handy to sing Adele at that funeral tomorrow. Hopefully the family haven’t asked her

• Heart
  • Haha
I haven't followed sinead in a long time. Don't know what made me go onto her instagram. Has she broken up with Simon?

Who was the girl she modelled with? Patrick seemed to have a big profile by all accounts so I too believe she is riding out on all the attention and I hope people read here to see how disgusting her behaviour is. It's all poor ME, thanks for messaging ME, MY friends are looking after ME.

Of course they are out for drinks. She wasn't wasting that blowdry. And the chance to get him back. Funeral tomorrow. More Showtime. Can't miss an opportunity. Got Shows and Knickers to sell.
Sanita Lemesa was her name, an absolute lady

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just saw her obituary. She was stunning. No wonder our old witch didn't acknowledge her. Jealous. No attention for Sinead there in Latvia.

Recap.

Simon is still gone, has been spotted getting cosy with another local " influencer". Not sure who yet.
Sinead has now taken up " hiking" of a sort. Normal walking to the rest of us peasants.
Was caught recording herself singing whilst driving but it was taken down pronto as its still illegal to do so.
Launched a brand with a silly name that we thought was jeans but is actually sucky in shitwear, sorry shapewear from China.
Sinead is doing up the rented house and says to support local business but we all know its her Landlady paying as Sinead pays for nothing.
Brand is called Vacious. We think Vacuous or Vicious sounds better.
Launch night was a flop as SM was hit with an outage. She joked but inwardly was raging.
Still flogging sweets and old lady clothes.
Has now started flogging new shows without giving refunds from the previous ones that some can't attend due to change of location and date.
Drove to the cinema after skulling wine and beer but doesn't care.
Her friend passed away to which we are very sad here and she is grieving publicly on stories with throwback along with adverts for her upcoming shows in between lest we forget she needs the dosh. Went and got her hair done though. RIP Patrick.
Launch night still hasn't happened.

Will it ever?

Have I forgotten anything
Super super recap!!!!

• Heart
Let me set things straight a bit. I’ve been watching this thread for a while. Patrick and that girl nat were a couple for a few weeks only, it wasn’t a big deal although they were friends for a while before that. Sinead was NOT good friends with either of them despite her position as chief mourner. She was drinking buddies with them. She only contacted the nat girl when she had nobody to go out with and pat was only friends with her through that girl.
all of this is bull,if my friend died the last thing I would do is put it up on social media because guess what, it’s not about them if I do, it’s about me and how many likes I can get. It’s a sad world these people live in and god love them, we haven’t seen the end of these tragedies

Reactions: 11
Hopefully we can move on from the dead people convo today and get back to more light convo such as chanx.

Sinead has “friends” she is never too close to any of them, they are all on the periphery like Patrick & Natalie were. She goes from one to the other when she feels like it as she is a natural born user. She’s the type of person you wouldn’t go to with a problem or for help as it would be well what’s in this for me situation.

And would you want her as your “friend” when you die she makes a circus out of it. Sitting in a van beaming going to a removal like it was the gossies. She’s a certified weirdo. I would horrified if I saw a friend act like that in regards another friends death.

Reactions: 5
It's such a tragic death. I find in her posts about people that pass away are too much about her. We all know someone like Sinead in our life. No matter what happens another person they constantly talk about how they are affected.

Reactions: 9
I didnt know Patrick, he used to share some posts for social media for me & seemed a real nice guy... but his death has affected me, I've been thinking about him & it's just so sad.
Im on the totally wrong forum for this & ill probably be ate alive but maybe we should all think before we write. Have a good weekend all.

Reactions: 19
Let me set things straight a bit. I’ve been watching this thread for a while. Patrick and that girl nat were a couple for a few weeks only, it wasn’t a big deal although they were friends for a while before that. Sinead was NOT good friends with either of them despite her position as chief mourner. She was drinking buddies with them. She only contacted the nat girl when she had nobody to go out with and pat was only friends with her through that girl.
all of this is bull,if my friend died the last thing I would do is put it up on social media because guess what, it’s not about them if I do, it’s about me and how many likes I can get. It’s a sad world these people live in and god love them, we haven’t seen the end of these tragedies
Her latest grid post is strange. Look at the amount of times she uses the words "I and I'm". Extremely self absorbed and making it all about herself.

RIP Patrick. He seemed like a really lovely guy. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The lip liner in today’s stories was like how did she manage that!!! Poor Patrick tho. RIP

• Heart
The match was on in the background as I was making dinner and I actually thought the one wailing WAS Sinead until I looked😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.