Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe & Greg are like Lidl’s So Sue & Dylan, Greg’s chargers were dropped & he was caught red handed so he clearly did a deal with the Gardas. Chloe used to be naturally stunning before the fillers, bobs and diets. I do hope they get lucky and get pregnant as it might change their priorities for the better. Sinead and them aren’t that friendly anymore. They appear to be more on the straight and narrow of late unlike herself Covid 😂she’s wrecked from the funeral shenanigans 👃 ❄
The charges weren't dropped he was convicted and got a suspended sentence. And it's Gardaí, not Gardas.

Reactions: 3
Yeah im following her IVF journey she seems very down to earth but she has got to step away from the lip fillers she was sooo pretty.

Reactions: 1
Is it bad I want her and Simon back together. I did enjoy their trips away he seems a bit of craic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it bad I want her and Simon back together. I did enjoy their trips away he seems a bit of craic
Yes it is bad. It's a completely toxic relationship. They both do drugs, get drunk and she gets violent towards him. Gardai have been called to their house by neighbours after their fights.

No decent person should want to be in their company as a couple. She is a horrible loud toxic bleep. I dont know much about him but he seems quiet if a bit moody on her old stories. She seemed to want him to perform for The Gram and I get the view he just wants an easy life. She is always about herself. No else is more important than Sinead. People dont change. And one of them will end up getting arrested if they continue the toxicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s chipped, get your money back…oh wait you probably didn’t pay for it anyway
18A41585-BD8C-4422-9765-CC40E59A6516.jpeg
D1C24C7C-B20B-4994-B53D-673C2575A2E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember when she wanted to be a travel blogger, think it was after their NZ trip & asked her followers to nominate her in some awards in that category 🙄🙄

In my opinion the relationship was one sided. He didn't look happy on her stories on the most part.

Reactions: 3
Yes it is bad. It's a completely toxic relationship. They both do drugs, get drunk and she gets violent towards him. Gardai have been called to their house by neighbours after their fights.

No decent person should want to be in their company as a couple. She is a horrible loud toxic bleep. I dont know much about him but he seems quiet if a bit moody on her old stories. She seemed to want him to perform for The Gram and I get the view he just wants an easy life. She is always about herself. No else is more important than Sinead. People dont change. And one of them will end up getting arrested if they continue the toxicity.
Woah! OK then nevermind 😂

Remember when she wanted to be a travel blogger, think it was after their NZ trip & asked her followers to nominate her in some awards in that category 🙄🙄

In my opinion the relationship was one sided. He didn't look happy on her stories on the most part.
Or when she tagged RTE for a travel programme idea for herself and him. Just cos she was on the Today Show with Daithi and Maura showing clothes. Something like Mon Away or Simon's Tours. Oh the notions. The last trip away showed toxic body language between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I truly hope her illness is cocaine related cos I saw her in 2 different shops last week and do you think she was wearing a mask?? Not a chance, absolutely no regard for the staff in either place. The selfishness and privilege is off the scale.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I truly hope her illness is cocaine related cos I saw her in 2 different shops last week and do you think she was wearing a mask?? Not a chance, absolutely no regard for the staff in either place. The selfishness and privilege is off the scale.
Did you go up and say anything to her for not wearing a mask and putting people at risk? 😊

so I've been reading here about the whole Patrick related posts (RIP to the man) and her coming on saying she ''has loads of support around her'', acting the chief mourner etc etc.... what i CANNOT fathom, is surely all her family and friends watch her stories and KNOW (if what's said here is true) she wasn't as close to this guy as she's making out... Surely someone would say here Sinead, pipe down and stop acting like the grieving wife here of this man you BARELY knew him.. like scarla for the girl if she's just decided she was best mates with lad and all around her are goin, am u ok hun?!!!

Reactions: 5
so I've been reading here about the whole Patrick related posts (RIP to the man) and her coming on saying she ''has loads of support around her'', acting the chief mourner etc etc.... what i CANNOT fathom, is surely all her family and friends watch her stories and KNOW (if what's said here is true) she wasn't as close to this guy as she's making out... Surely someone would say here Sinead, pipe down and stop acting like the grieving wife here of this man you BARELY knew him.. like scarla for the girl if she's just decided she was best mates with lad and all around her are goin, am u ok hun?!!!
Have you seen her family & friends they all blow smoke up her ass. If She wasn’t embarrassed about defrauding people she’s not going to be embarrassed about hi jacking a funeral. If they were proper friends & family she would be respectful and decent. She’s too busy snorting and eating to give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.