Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her family & friends they all blow smoke up her ass. If She wasn’t embarrassed about defrauding people she’s not going to be embarrassed about hi jacking a funeral. If they were proper friends & family she would be respectful and decent. She’s too busy snorting and eating to give a tit.
Jesus ya serious?! how do they live with themselves. Frauds !!!

Reactions: 1
Sinead has been spoilt and indulged her whole life. You will never meet anyone more entitled than this dose other than her mother. She is still dragging Patrick's name through her Insta today. More self seeking attention.

Reactions: 6
Still trying to sponge off anyone and everyone :ROFLMAO:
Show tickets must sell because this money is going to pay for the shapeware. She has paid a deposit & paid for the few samples she got but she has to pay the balance before anything is shipped. It is also paying for Friday nights launch , launch of a product she does not have & probably will not have this side of Christmas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Show tickets must sell because this money is going to pay for the shapeware. She has paid a deposit & paid for the few samples she got but she has to pay the balance before anything is shipped. It is also paying for Friday nights launch , launch of a product she does not have & probably will not have this side of Christmas
Jesus, if this is all true she is fucked. Robbing Peter to pay Paul as usual. She is such a shady witch. I was wondering why the show tickets were being flogged so close to her stupid knicker launch. Now we know it's cos she has no money. Does this mean that after Fri night she is expecting women to fork out for the Chinese tat as well? Is that website going live then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus, if this is all true she is fucked. Robbing Peter to pay Paul as usual. She is such a shady witch. I was wondering why the show tickets were being flogged so close to her stupid knicker launch. Now we know it's cos she has no money. Does this mean that after Fri night she is expecting women to fork out for the Chinese tat as well? Is that website going live then?
No she can’t take orders or pre sales because production is on hold & nothing will be shipped until balance is paid. People have placed their orders in China months ago, hers will be at the back of the line because she’s only ordering a few in each size & they are not paid for yet. If everyone who should be attending Galway & don’t want to move to limerick or cork looked for their refund she’d be goosed because the pot is empty. She’s smiling because she’s hoping to sell the concert & two shows but if they fail to sell & now with government saying people need to remain careful until February she may fail to sell tickets and she will be in a very bad position

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We only have her word for it if she says the shows are a sell out. And she is a born liar after all. Wouldn't I love to see her get her comeuppance for all the fraud. She has been scamming the town for too long.

• Haha
I don’t think those shows will sell out as quick as previous ones. She’s trying too hard, I personally believe all that show shite peaked. I mean €85 for a goodie bag, a manky mince pie and the ear drums blown off you by herself blasting out Mariah Carey or Lady gaga.

Reactions: 5
Did you go up and say anything to her for not wearing a mask and putting people at risk? 😊
No I didn't, the first occasion I was outside the shop while I saw her being served at the counter, I tend to avoid her anyway but especially without a mask on. Staff didn't say anything to her either.

I'm not a confrontational person anyway, she wasn't in my personal space so I didn't feel the need to approach her on my own behalf. I think it should have been a staff members prerogative to say it to her not mine. I can still be disgusted by her behaviour and by all accounts she is vicious and self absorbed so it wouldn't make a difference regardless if I had approached her, maybe only that I'd get attacked. And she would continue on not wearing a mask and not caring about other people regardless.

No I didn't, the first occasion I was outside the shop while I saw her being served at the counter, I tend to avoid her anyway but especially without a mask on. Staff didn't say anything to her either.

I'm not a confrontational person anyway, she wasn't in my personal space so I didn't feel the need to approach her on my own behalf. I think it should have been a staff members prerogative to say it to her not mine. I can still be disgusted by her behaviour and by all accounts she is viscious and self absorbed so it wouldn't make a difference regardless if I had approached her, maybe only that I'd get attacked. And she would continue on not wearing a mask and not caring about other people regardless.
I’ve actually heard before that she goes around with no mask on 😭 I’d be mortified tbh

I'm not a confrontational person anyway, she wasn't in my personal space so I didn't feel the need to approach her on my own behalf. I think it should have been a staff members prerogative to say it to her not mine. I can still be disgusted by her behaviour and by all accounts she is vicious and self absorbed so it wouldn't make a difference regardless if I had approached her, maybe only that I'd get attacked. And she would continue on not wearing a mask and not caring about other people regardless.
All you would have got was a mouthful of duck offs aimed at you out of her vicious mouth. She is well known for not wearing a mask. She walks through that Centra near Russell's all the time with no mask on. Its up to the staff to correct her.

I hope her bleeping shows and brand flop.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I truly hope her illness is cocaine related cos I saw her in 2 different shops last week and do you think she was wearing a mask?? Not a chance, absolutely no regard for the staff in either place. The selfishness and privilege is off the scale.
I think the wearing of masks is compulsory only in large supermarkets or shopping centres at this stage. Which stores did you spot her in? She may not have been transgressing!! 😊

Reactions: 1
I thought masks had to be worn everywhere, as has been the case for months? I swear to god, I’m not a confrontational person at all, but I would go for her if I saw her not wearing one in a shop. Then I’d have a go at the shop owners too. Who does she think she is seriously? I live near that shop by Russell’s I might need to camp out close by now to catch her in the act 🤣🤣

• Haha
All you would have got was a mouthful of duck offs aimed at you out of her vicious mouth. She is well known for not wearing a mask. She walks through that Centra near Russell's all the time with no mask on. Its up to the staff to correct her.

I hope her bleeping shows and brand flop.
She is probably not wearing a mask so she can stand out and people will notice her 🙄 pure attention seeking

I think the wearing of masks is compulsory only in large supermarkets or shopping centres at this stage. Which stores did you spot her in? She may not have been transgressing!! 😊
No, it's ment to be in all shops.

Still mandatory in all shops. She thinks she is above the rules. Nostrils still red from the Coke fest too.

Omg, one nostril is HUGE!!! It is so noticeable! Do her parents know that she does drugs?She is disgusting .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.