Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More freebies getting the brows and hair done, Christ are all these influencers at it first thing! Tignam, LLL all off to the salons!

Reactions: 3
She looks like an obesed joker in that Christmas poster

duck.... I'd bring a bluetooth speaker and play my own music before I'd pay that for her...then again I wouldn't pay it for anyone to sing at my wedding. I don't like any of that music. Registry office and out the gap for me and maybe a party at some hotel 😂
Honeymoon in Tayto Park 🤣🤣

Jesus sinead read the f*cking room when it comes to what shite comes out of your mouth. It’s Wednesday night and we came out of lockdown YESTERDAY and she’s nicely letting us all know she’s all her nails, hair, waxing etc done already. Does she not just stop for a second and realise how that comes across to people? People who actually have a proper job for a start and can’t flout about getting all ourselves clipped and preened. Jesus wept it’s barely been a day like.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The desperation to sell tickets for this concert is unreal!!! When does she ever go on and on selling something like this? Money hungry as ever, trying to get the spends for christmas. Hope its a flop, she dosnt deserve success, she is the most lazy, grabby, greedy flogger going! She thinks this is gonna be deadly selling unlimited tickets.....Who wants to hear her screech, BET into a sequin dress, with her free hairdo, tan, and make up....NOT ME ANY HOW🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
My lord that first picture she has up of herself and Celia Holmanlee is awful. Sinead is going to knock her eyeballs out with her chest. Imagine getting a knock on the head from one of those knockers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That enchant shite looks like over priced , expensive crap
i live near Enchant , it a beauty Salon/tat shop @ the counter. Owner rude, Full of herself. i will go in there again. Its a 2 bit pokey spot.

It's because it is 😂 take a screenshot of some of their stuff and put it into the Ali Express site and it comes up for a lot less money. A lot of places do this,. A lot of Irish companies do it. Especially accessories companies. I've often taken a pic of something I liked and got it for cheaper off ali 😄
L & T assesscories do it. Liz Reaney promotes. Its cheap material

It’s all from Ali express and wish.. enchants owner, who happens to be Sinead’s bestie.. it would be more along her line to scrub her shop because it’s manky, you would need a tetanus shot after being in there 🤮🤮🤮
Agreed

Anyone see louloubelle tonight? I went into her stories for a nose and she was promoting sinead good'o and saying sinead will be singing at her wedding next year. Still on about covid and wedding about 8 months later 😂🙈 also saw she did a wedding make up look 🤭
Stoooooooooooooop. Boring lou lou with her Spandau Ballet hair cut. Stop with the boring info. Walks, conditioners, wtf. Wipe your lips lady.
New wedding look? Pink and browns? AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That sequin dress in the video is BET to her . Most likely lying about the size 18 so that's why. Not a drop of brand loyalty in her . Also her duck lip from the filler looks too topped up and is giving a slight moustache effect now

She actually has no shame for all her begging. Telling us all she hadn’t a facial since before first lockdown and we all know how much Sinead loves a facial but she still won’t actually pay for one and will tough out in the woods with her wrinkled skin until one is gifted to her instead of looking after herself and paying for one. I honest to god don’t think I’ve ever come across such a Scrouge McDuck. She’s unbelievable. Even when it comes to buying clothes she’ll only ever flash the plastic in Dunnes and Penney’s despite all the boutiques that gift her stuff. She’ll never return the favour and actually support them by buying a few bits. She’ll have no luck for it

Reactions: 10
That dinner tonight was cat - chicken, a jar of sauce, pasta and burnt garlic bread...

Reactions: 2
How does she always always burn the garlic bread? It's so simple my baby could manage it. Chrrrrrist

Lads seriously.......... how has Shaws, Dunnes or IKEA not done a collab with her for a new wok!! Her wok is vile and all the non stick is gone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she realise it's dangerous to eat the rust?

Weak at her thinking we care about the dress being altered. The only way I'd care, was if it was altered to be a different dress. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Anyone see louloubelle tonight? I went into her stories for a nose and she was promoting sinead good'o and saying sinead will be singing at her wedding next year. Still on about covid and wedding about 8 months later 😂🙈 also saw she did a wedding make up look 🤭
Very irritating but I can’t stop watching her just to call her a pain about 37 times during her 22 minute long stories! On her story earlier today “it’s nearly the weekend thankkkkk godddd” but doesn't work Monday to Friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F#*king take the filters off when showing a professional make up artists work. It's so insulting and comes across like the work needs a filter. Money grabbing g🦉!!! People in "the Well" cringe at her in her beat up old 2006 "Merc". I actually used to like her alot and she sang at my wedding but the way she came across that day was an eye opener, does not smile off camera! The priest was not impressed with her singing. Neither were we! Why couldn't she give the concert for ANY charity or worthy causes NOOOO she wants money badly I really hope people don't support this. I know her and she has changed so much over the years and is obsessed with money now and is a narcissist she needs the attention.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.