Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like the colour she uses, it's far too dark for her, actually orange!

Waaaay too dark, from her videos of her skin....she looks like she should be using a pinky/peach based foundation.

Also sorry now but if I was doing a tutorial or vid of me applying makeup. I wouldn't have the foundation bottle looking so dirty, yes I know it's just foundation but it looks tatty

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she just posted about doing a Christmas concert that will be streamed online for 15 EURO A TICKET. She's having a giraffe right? Unless all proceeds go to charity who would pay 15 euro for that?
I wouldn't pay it to listen to hear her screech 😂😂 I usually turn off her singing stories or tap through quicky 😂 it's awful, I just find that type of singing horrible 🙈

Reactions: 5
15 Euro to pay for me to listen to the caterwauling in my own living room? Is she having a laugh? The greed and arrogance is blinding!

Reactions: 1
I have never once paid for shipping or customs on a €3 Aliexpress item and i buy a lot from there so this is untrue.
If you are a busy buying 100’s then you will pay and as an irish business you will pay tax here

The shipping and tax is untrue.
Any business in Ireland shipping enough stock to resell has to pay customs, shipping and tax on money made from the reselling here

Last edited:
Andrea bocelli is doing a live stream concert for 20 euro .......worlds apart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
can't get over the foundation shade. it's like when you were 14 and got your first dream matte mousse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Velvet salons in Adare is the new freebie #collab for her today. Avoiding the shop so she can get the beauty bits in! 😷

Crikey she’s flat out the last few days between doing god awful make up tutorials and back to getting the nails etc done. Seriously though it’s just #ad #ad #ad 🥱😴🥱

Reactions: 3
I was at a wedding last year where she was singing. I tell you I couldn’t wait to get out of that church so I wouldn’t have to listen to her screeching. Actually took 3 brandy’s to rid myself of the headache she gave me. My friend getting married next year asked her for a quote for her music. €700 for her on her own to sing at your wedding! I’d rather have a pineapple shoved up my.......I won’t say but you get the idea

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at a wedding last year where she was singing. I tell you I couldn’t wait to get out of that church so I wouldn’t have to listen to her screeching. Actually took 3 brandy’s to rid myself of the headache she gave me. My friend getting married next year asked her for a quote for her music. €700 for her on her own to sing at your wedding! I’d rather have a pineapple shoved up my.......I won’t say but you get the idea
duck.... I'd bring a bluetooth speaker and play my own music before I'd pay that for her...then again I wouldn't pay it for anyone to sing at my wedding. I don't like any of that music. Registry office and out the gap for me and maybe a party at some hotel 😂

700 is madness.......... you'll get a hungover hyena🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see louloubelle tonight? I went into her stories for a nose and she was promoting sinead good'o and saying sinead will be singing at her wedding next year. Still on about covid and wedding about 8 months later 😂🙈 also saw she did a wedding make up look 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can't get over the foundation shade. it's like when you were 14 and got your first dream matte mousse
She would literally smear dog tit on her face if it was free and she could AF link it.....the STATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same

But the wedding was 9 years ago.
Myself my mother and my sisters got a fit of that nervous sweaty giggly kind of laughing. Everytime she sang I got the sweats and my mother would start mumbling curses which would set me off, I was heavily pregnant and couldn't wait to get out of there but she was singing the prayers and all and it went on for years 😅.
She was wearing bodycon dress too short for her that kept riding up so you could see nearly see the front of the knickers and see spent the mass pulling and tugging the dress down as she sang.

I think she sing's more current songs now at least but back then it was all opera and hymns.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.