Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her extentions always remind me of the brushes in a car wash, the big spinny things lol, pure bitty and tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of all the shoes she modelled she chose the most hideous ones🤦‍♀️Can’t wait to see the range of clothing, the “style” will be off the charts! For nanas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Say i is down to diet and water tbh. She seems to have a very high salt diet and tnh Id say a drop of water hardly touches her lips! Cant believe she or anyone would drink full fat coke daily like that with their dinner. I know diet coke is bad too with all the artificial additives etc but from a calorie perspective its a lot of empty calories for anyone!

Reactions: 6
Theyre more prominent lately though I wonder does she normally get fillers in that area.
I'm not an expert but I am a beautician 😅, but they look like dehydration lines to me. Now I'm sure some are just regular crows feet but as you say they are more prominent and makeup will always sit in the lines if not applied correctly. Less crap and lots more water and a decent eye cream that she might actually use until the jar ends and not chop and change to whatever else is free in between, would make a huge difference

Reactions: 8
Laughing here, she was thanking Aimee Connolly for the makeup gift that she got, next story straight after that is her using some other random makeup by enchant

Reactions: 5
Laughing here, she was thanking Aimee Connolly for the makeup gift that she got, next story straight after that is her using some other random makeup by enchant
Sinead is not loyal to a single brand, she flip flops from one brand to another, if they are sending her free stuff and given her money they are great! Otherwise she could not care less! Horrible, dishonest, coke using fool.

Reactions: 5
There isn’t an ounce of loyalty in that girls bones! She parades around town like gods gift to mankind for any freebie she can get and when businesses get sick of her and run her she just goes further afield for her next freebie. Plenty of places in the city do better hair extensions but she’ll travel 50 minutes out of town to get the free dodgy looking ones! I have never in my life come across someone so stingy and mean! Imagine being on a night out with her! She’d definitely be the one in the corner having a ball but ‘oops lads Jesus I forgot my wallet’ when it’s her round. How does she even have friends

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.