Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F#*king take the filters off when showing a professional make up artists work. It's so insulting and comes across like the work needs a filter. Money grabbing g🦉!!! People in "the Well" cringe at her in her beat up old 2006 "Merc". I actually used to like her alot and she sang at my wedding but the way she came across that day was an eye opener, does not smile off camera! The priest was not impressed with her singing. Neither were we! Why couldn't she give the concert for ANY charity or worthy causes NOOOO she wants money badly I really hope people don't support this. I know her and she has changed so much over the years and is obsessed with money now and is a narcissist she needs the attention.
Agree in person she is very sharp and not at all friendly

Reactions: 2
Crescent? Lol. I thought she was going out for dinner tonight, but had to go to McDonald's!!!!!
Nah in Castletroy so I’m guessing she was in the filthiest salon in limerick (enchant) blagging a few freebies and she couldn’t resist an aul Big Mac for breakfast 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah in Castletroy so I’m guessing she was in the filthiest salon in limerick (enchant) blagging a few freebies and she couldn’t resist an aul Big Mac for breakfast 🤣🤣🤣
What's the betting that dinner is in The George or Rossis tonight? I'm cooking chick fajitas btw, swallowed down with copious amounts of wine. 😆

Reactions: 2
What's the betting that dinner is in The George or Rossis tonight? I'm cooking chick fajitas btw, swallowed down with copious amounts of wine. 😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would say that the animal will be in either Rossi’s or da vincenzos with the rest of the clan roaring and shouting recording every moment 🤦‍♀️ we will get a toilet selfie/video of her pulling and dragging out of her tit looking (Free) carrig donn rigout.. watch this space 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was brand ambassador for Pierse Motors in Tipp. Was supposed to show at an Open Day one Sunday morning, she went out on the lash the night before and didn't bother her hole showing up. So they took back the fancy T Roc she was gadding about in. Scarlet for her lol.

Reactions: 7
Mutton dressed as lamb in her Christmas tree dress. What freebies will she be getting tonight I wonder. Probably get her moneys worth and go for two dinners 🙄

Reactions: 6
Absolute mutton dressed as lamb. She will be so fukin loud in there. Imagine sitting near her ..vile

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you be livid if you were out tonight in Adare manor treating yourself to a fancy meal costing the national debt and this one rocks on screaming and roaring and blinding you so you’d require laser treatment with the sequin dress 🤦‍♀️ And the mother screeching along in behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t you be livid if you were out tonight in Adare manor treating yourself to a fancy meal costing the national debt and this one rocks on screaming and roaring and blinding you so you’d require laser treatment with the sequin dress 🤦‍♀️ And the mother screeching along in behind her.
Exactly - with the phone out for the night and the cackle I’d actually go mad!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.