Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother waving the butter knife around in a place like Adare. Classy.

Reactions: 2
Never a friend of hers but a regular acquaintance, everything said in all threads is fairly accurate.

Have always wanted to reply to comments but was being a crappy arse for a while about it. And also bumped in to her recently an it's all smoke and mirrors she has gained at least a stone or more in lockdown as a lot of us have, so if she was an 18 before all this, she ain't now. Don't care what size anyone is but stop lying!

Reactions: 12
Never a friend of hers but a regular acquaintance, everything said in all threads is fairly accurate.

Have always wanted to reply to comments but was being a crappy arse for a while about it. And also bumped in to her recently an it's all smoke and mirrors she has gained at least a stone or more in lockdown as a lot of us have, so if she was an 18 before all this, she ain't now. Don't care what size anyone is but stop lying!
The loud mouth? The drugs? The bitchness?

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t you be livid if you were out tonight in Adare manor treating yourself to a fancy meal costing the national debt and this one rocks on screaming and roaring and blinding you so you’d require laser treatment with the sequin dress 🤦‍♀️ And the mother screeching along in behind her.
Absolutely. I'd ask to be moved

Reactions: 1
The loud mouth? The drugs? The bitchness?
Loud mouth, 100%, the drugs I've never been privvy to but I wouldn't be surprised, the bitchiness 100%! She doesn't speak to you unless you can do something for her or big her up in some way. I only know her maybe 6/7 years but any time she has approached me it's been 'hi hun...' out of nowhere. If I can't help you she ain't gonna message me.

Reactions: 5
Is there not a time limit. I feel they've been there hours and only getting dinner now 🤣🤣

But what I actually wanted to set up an account for was to say about the restaurants people are writing off, please don't, not all of them, there are ones who are collabing with her obviously but others like the buttery as far as I know they never did a collab, in fact I witnessed one morning herself and simon had breakfast in there and had an argument or disagreement and he went off and headed out so she was left to pay, so she decided to also head out the door and she was called back and asked to pay and she claimed she didn't have her purse so she was forced to go outside and ask a sulky simon to go back in and pay. Don't think they would ever collab after that. And adare manor are definitely not in a collab after that.

Can I also mention wtf she tagging aviation gin in a post, as if Ryan reynolds is gonna look at it 🤭 just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she is so loud

I'd love to ring the hotel and say I'm eating in the restaurant and if they don't go over and ask her to be quiet I'll not be paying for my meal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
time for the bathroom mirror pics pulling at the dress and shimmying. who called it?
Lol I called it 🤣🤣 that dress is CAT 🤮 she’s some gowl lads I swear 🤦‍♀️ I would imagine they aren’t paying a penny for the meal, imagine eating and drinking in a place and not leaving a bleeping penny.. she’s an absolute disgrace and just looking at the mother, Sinead didn’t lick it off a stone. Glutton bleep

Reactions: 10
The sister is as bad. Absolute snob and a half. Cos her husband used to coach the ireland women's rugby team.....
So what.
Lol I called it 🤣🤣 that dress is CAT 🤮 she’s some gowl lads I swear 🤦‍♀️ I would imagine they aren’t paying a penny for the meal, imagine eating and drinking in a place and not leaving a bleeping penny.. she’s an absolute disgrace and just looking at the mother, Sinead didn’t lick it off a stone. Glutton bleep
The sister is a dose as well. The mother... I'd never speak ill of the elderly.

Reactions: 4
Seems like the Governments time limit on tables dosnt apply to the O Briens, shame on Adare Manor..... rules should be rules😤

Reactions: 4
Seems like the Governments time limit on tables dosnt apply to the O Briens, shame on Adare Manor..... rules should be rules😤
To be fair there does appear to be more than 2m between them and others so no time limit applies in that case. That’s my understanding anyway. She’s still a twit though

To be fair there does appear to be more than 2m between them and others so no time limit applies in that case. That’s my understanding anyway. She’s still a twit though
The time limit is still in place if you're eating inside

Reactions: 3
That was a terrible rendition... they really are all mutton aren't they. Let's see who can laugh the loudest and draw the most attention to ourselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.