Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sisu clinic is open during this lockdown to service the insta hun needs... so no doubt she took a trip into limerick city! I wouldn’t be one but surprised if she had Covid

Reactions: 3
Sisu clinic is open during this lockdown to service the insta hun needs... so no doubt she took a trip into limerick city! I wouldn’t be one but surprised if she had Covid
Neither would I to be honest. I think if she did she’d be one to keep it quiet because she knows she’d get serious backlash for all her gallivanting and breaking restrictions

Reactions: 1
Clinics can still offer treatments such as Botox and lip fillers during this lock down so I’d imagine she headed off for some non essential business to claim her freebies. Was she sponsored by Alexandra the last time does anyone no?
I’m 99% certain she said they were done the last time by Dr Nadine Smyth. She isn’t offering services during lockdown. She actually sent Sinead a message the other day saying “omg your lips” or something to that effect,Sinead posted it to her story saying the vertigo had made her lips bigger - she’s so full of tit 🤣🤣🤣so I reckon she went somewhere different this time and is covering her tracks (badly) with Nadine Smyth - who is meant to be unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously vertigo and now wisdom teeth! 🙄 she’s actually incapable of getting on with life as a mature adult. Give the woman a job. Ffs she just goes from one pain to another pain there like what is going on with that one, but genuinely I do remember her getting her wisdom tooth out when she was in NZ?!?!
Imagine her working for you. Sorry I can't come in today, I have vertigo. Oh OK Sinead get well soon. (5 days later)
Hi. Sorry I can't come in today either, have a wisdom tooth issue, can't be seen in dentist til Fri so I probably won't be back till next Monday.
Jesus, take a pill like the rest of us do. Is she not too old to still have wisdom teeth problems? I thought most people were over them by 30 is.

Reactions: 4
Imagine her working for you. Sorry I can't come in today, I have vertigo. Oh OK Sinead get well soon. (5 days later)
Hi. Sorry I can't come in today either, have a wisdom tooth issue, can't be seen in dentist til Fri so I probably won't be back till next Monday.
Jesus, take a pill like the rest of us do. Is she not too old to still have wisdom teeth problems? I thought most people were over them by 30 is.
It’s was a great recovery to do a bit of telly but straight afterwards she’s got another problem. This one is an absolute car crash, shoved the €1,909’s she made up her nose and didn’t invest a cent in anything. She is clearly desperate to find something to latch onto now.

Reactions: 3
Sineads Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues

Reactions: 7
Saw she shared LouLouBelle’s story yesterday where Louise called her a legend, relax love she’s still gonna charge you full whack for singing at your wedding no need to be up her arse! I know its just a phrase used too often but imagine calling her a legend, I suppose 1 non working woman calling another non working woman a legend is acceptable nowadays🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not the COVID police but going out of your 5k to collect a bleeping tree is definitely not essential

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw she shared LouLouBelle’s story yesterday where Louise called her a legend, relax love she’s still gonna charge you full whack for singing at your wedding no need to be up her arse! I know its just a phrase used too often but imagine calling her a legend, I suppose 1 non working woman calling another non working woman a legend is acceptable nowadays🤦🏼‍♀️
Louise just looks pathetic at this stage. The non stop Sinead complements need this stop. At this stage I wonder is Louise marrying the right person?

I’m not the COVID police but going out of your 5k to collect a bleeping tree is definitely not essential
It is if you are Sinead and you don’t give two fucks

Out to Dunnes for a pot plant and to the Range for ANOTHER candle holder.... REALLY bleeping ESSENTIAL SINEAD😤 GROW UP YOU SELFISH twit

Reactions: 9
Out to Dunnes for a pot plant and to the Range for ANOTHER candle holder.... REALLY bleeping ESSENTIAL SINEAD😤 GROW UP YOU SELFISH twit
Doesn’t she live around Raheen? Why is she out the Childers Road on the other side of the City buying a plant?!

Doesn’t she live around Raheen? Why is she out the Childers Road on the other side of the City buying a plant?!
Because she classes it as essential- she really is an annoying person. Essential trips mean nothing for her at all we know that from previous lockdowns.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.