Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a clothing line
Oh for the love of god, we do not need a clothing line from her. Hideous lidl looking snow boots, leather look leggings hoisted so far you'll get a yeast infection. A few tops that are supposed to be baggy,but you squeeze into at least 2 sizes too small. Nah I think I'm good🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh for the love of god, we do not need a clothing line from her. Hideous lidl looking snow boots, leather look leggings hoisted so far you'll get a yeast infection. A few tops that are supposed to be baggy,but you squeeze into at least 2 sizes too small. Nah I think I'm good🤣🤣🤣
And false sizing to make her feel better. She will be labelling size 22 jeans as a 16 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That enchant shite looks like over priced , expensive crap
It's because it is 😂 take a screenshot of some of their stuff and put it into the Ali Express site and it comes up for a lot less money. A lot of places do this,. A lot of Irish companies do it. Especially accessories companies. I've often taken a pic of something I liked and got it for cheaper off ali 😄

Reactions: 5
That enchant shite looks like over priced , expensive crap
It’s all from Ali express and wish.. enchants owner, who happens to be Sinead’s bestie.. it would be more along her line to scrub her shop because it’s manky, you would need a tetanus shot after being in there 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same as Aoibhe Devlin advertising her specially designed necklaces...all of which can be found on Ali. Cheap tat no thanks Sinead

Reactions: 3
Same as Aoibhe Devlin advertising her specially designed necklaces...all of which can be found on Ali. Cheap tat no thanks Sinead
Often Ali express use images from websites and try to re create the items, many times what you get can look like the item but it can also be much poorer quality

Screenshot_20201201_091642_com.instagram.android.jpg

This company is atrocious for selling things and you get the same on wish. I got a necklace from ali few months ago and it was in good shape for 2 euro. It was 12 plus postage on this page. Don't know who's copying who but the cheaper one did it's job. 😂 Can't even find it now.

Often Ali express use images from websites and try to re create the items, many times what you get can look like the item but it can also be much poorer quality
I've heard that. But if it's something you only need for one or two occasions I'll get the cheaper one. Just order a month or so before it

Reactions: 2
90% of the time they have ordered from ali.
I know accessories companies who source their products in Italy and images from them are stolen and used on Ali , people order from Ali and what they get isn’t the same, shin clothing replicate things in the same way, the fabric used is not the same. These cheap sites have the potential to destroy honest business. The price on Ali doesn’t include shipping and customs and paying irish tax on anything re sold here so even the cheap items are not that cheap, it looks like it’s €3 but once everything is paid it could be €13

The price on Ali doesn’t include shipping and customs and paying irish tax on anything re sold here so even the cheap items are not that cheap, it looks like it’s €3 but once everything is paid it could be €13
I have never once paid for shipping or customs on a €3 Aliexpress item and i buy a lot from there so this is untrue.

Reactions: 8
I see she just posted about doing a Christmas concert that will be streamed online for 15 EURO A TICKET. She's having a giraffe right? Unless all proceeds go to charity who would pay 15 euro for that?

• Wow
I know accessories companies who source their products in Italy and images from them are stolen and used on Ali , people order from Ali and what they get isn’t the same, shin clothing replicate things in the same way, the fabric used is not the same. These cheap sites have the potential to destroy honest business. The price on Ali doesn’t include shipping and customs and paying irish tax on anything re sold here so even the cheap items are not that cheap, it looks like it’s €3 but once everything is paid it could be €13
The shipping and tax is untrue.

The shade of foundation she is using in her stories is practically fluorescent....she realises that isn't her tone surely?

The shade of foundation she is using in her stories is practically fluorescent....she realises that isn't her tone surely?
I don't like the colour she uses, it's far too dark for her, actually orange!

I see she just posted about doing a Christmas concert that will be streamed online for 15 EURO A TICKET. She's having a giraffe right? Unless all proceeds go to charity who would pay 15 euro for that?
She is some money hungry gowl.

Screenshot_20201201-111250_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201201-111244_Instagram.jpg

Here you are for anyone blocked. Sinead finally without a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.