Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blames the " algorithim " non stop . The only blogger I follow who blames it weekly. Its not instagram , people can view her stories if they're following her or like them. They're not doing so because they're boring shite of her with non stop grabby food , makeup and clothes . She is boring af

I dont really understand this argument - if I'm picking up the phone to look at instagram I will flick through the stories of those I want to watch and scroll past those I don't. Its simple really. If she genuinely thinks her views and engagement is down due to an algorithm or an update then more fool her.

Reactions: 9
That’s very true. They are very much opposites in my opinion. I don’t know how he copes with her not wanting to physically do anything when she’s on these ‘tours’. She moans non stop then gets the steak or chicken from the menu every time. And you’re right she does belittle him when he tries different things. She needs to look at herself there not him. There’s defo a streak of nastiness that comes through when she does that.
Please tell me she’s not actually saying RTÉ might give her a show????
RTE could commission a show for her called "Limerick's Big Miss-steak", a comedy based on an obese woman travelling around limerick eating overcooked steaks for free while bet into a size 18 jumpsuit open at the back.

*Sponsored by Nevilles shoes (with a pair for the ma aswell)

Either that or "Simple Simon needs a pie, man" 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
RTE could commission a show for her called "Limerick's Big Miss-steak", a comedy based on an obese woman travelling around limerick eating overcooked steaks for free while bet into a size 18 jumpsuit open at the back.

*Sponsored by Nevilles shoes (with a pair for the ma aswell)

Either that or "Simple Simon needs a pie, man" 😏
When needed “limericks big Miss Steak” has to be the new thread name 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly the only show she should do is the operation transformation one.
No I genuinely couldn’t look at her on it!!!! I sometimes think she’s a product like so many of her generation. Her mam stayed at home cooked n cleaned all her life n did for Sinéad all her life. I honestly believe that affects growth and development. You need to move away for apprenticeships or colleges or travel etc. Living at home is actually not good when your mum is that way. She would just continue I remember her cooking Sinéad dinner spag bold on Thursdays and changing her bed sheets every week. Mama Rose used tidy Sinead’s bleeping bedroom all through her twenties like that Is not normal and totally inhibits your children growing as adults. Like now it’s all a chore. Imagine I’ve to cook a dinner or do a wash of Hoover a floor these are normal things and you live your life around them. Sinéad thinks these are actually big jobs now 🙄 she has two sisters neither of who have full time work and just live raising their kids. Sinéad is like a spoilt brat who never grew up properly yes but also had no aspirations or hopes or ambition for a job growing up.no college no studies nothing. Like just a jolly old yoke out every weekend of her twenties working bits and spending it. No saving no aspirations for a career a mortgage nothing she’s a complete waster and I honestly think that old Irish stupid style way of parenting is so damaging...

I know I will be slated for my comment above but I look at her just going ‘meh’ today and I’m like oh my god she’s such a waster so clueless and she wouldn’t know hard work if it but her in the face

Reactions: 19
No I genuinely couldn’t look at her on it!!!! I sometimes think she’s a product like so many of her generation. Her mam stayed at home cooked n cleaned all her life n did for Sinéad all her life. I honestly believe that affects growth and development. You need to move away for apprenticeships or colleges or travel etc. Living at home is actually not good when your mum is that way. She would just continue I remember her cooking Sinéad dinner spag bold on Thursdays and changing her bed sheets every week. Mama Rose used tidy Sinead’s bleeping bedroom all through her twenties like that Is not normal and totally inhibits your children growing as adults. Like now it’s all a chore. Imagine I’ve to cook a dinner or do a wash of Hoover a floor these are normal things and you live your life around them. Sinéad thinks these are actually big jobs now 🙄 she has two sisters neither of who have full time work and just live raising their kids. Sinéad is like a spoilt brat who never grew up properly yes but also had no aspirations or hopes or ambition for a job growing up.no college no studies nothing. Like just a jolly old yoke out every weekend of her twenties working bits and spending it. No saving no aspirations for a career a mortgage nothing she’s a complete waster and I honestly think that old Irish stupid style way of parenting is so damaging...

I know I will be slated for my comment above but I look at her just going ‘meh’ today and I’m like oh my god she’s such a waster so clueless and she wouldn’t know hard work if it but her in the face
Nailed it. Totally.

Reactions: 6
That's kinda my point, the shops are sending her an 18, and they can clearly see she's bet into them- so maybe say "er, Sinead, we're gonna send you a 22 now, maybe wear that in your pics. We know you're (ahem) an 18, but we'd like you to wear 22 for us, cheers" 😉
Im fairly sure Carrig Donn's sizes only go to an 18, and im sure Sinead wont refuse the money so has them send on the 18's.... even though shes more a 22 now

Reactions: 4
’Let it snow‘ as a theme as she ‘gets ready’ for her few drinks on a Saturday night. Snow in Limerick is getting rare enough I hear.Because of climate change.And guards. A lot of checkpoints these days Sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
’Let it snow‘ as a theme as she ‘gets ready’ for her few drinks on a Saturday night. Snow in Limerick is getting rare enough I hear.Because of climate change.And guards. A lot of checkpoints these days Sinead.
😂😂😂 Imagine

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this I used to love sinead in her Snapchat days she was much more true to herself I’m very disappointed in her Virgo reviews I’ve been buying from Virgo way before sinead became a flogger and I can honestly recommend them the clothes are of good quality and always true to size and mairead and the team are a lovely bunch always so helpful when you go into the shop just felt sinead didn’t do it any justice and now with the stuff from carrig donn the clothes look lovely but sinead didn’t do much for them she doesn’t go into a hole load of detail any more she used to be great for good honest reviews but now she just seems to flog any kind of tate for the €€€€

She hasn’t tried on anything for Nessa in her new venture. I think probably because she’s not body confident or aware anymore or capable of actually standing still a second and discussing the item of clothing

Reactions: 4
The only pieces from Carrig Donn that fit were the hats and scarves and there is no way she is a size 18 so she shouldn't be advertising herself when it's obvious she is bigger in real life. Just own your shape for gods sake, there is nothing wrong with being honest to yourself woman. She is gone so lazy no wonder her Insta is down. Sunday hangover must be in force today, so will we see more free food later? My Sunday is consisting of washing and ironing school uniforms and cooking a roast dinner. Not staying in bed every weekend nursing a sore head. She needs to get a real job.

Last edited:
She hasn’t tried on anything for Nessa in her new venture. I think probably because she’s not body confident or aware anymore or capable of actually standing still a second and discussing the item of clothing
Nessa must not be keen on having her promoting her business or she would surely have got her to do one of the try ons .

Reactions: 3
The only pieces from Carrig Donn that fit were the hats and scarves and there is no way she is a size 18 so she shouldn't be advertising herself when it's obvious she is bigger in real life. Just own your shape for gods sake, there is nothing wrong with being honest to yourself woman. She is gone so lazy no wonder her Insta is down. Sunday hangover must be in force today, so will we see more free food later? My Sunday is consisting of washing and ironing school uniforms and cooking a roast dinner. Not staying in bed every weekend nursing a sore head. She needs to get a real job.
Just because she doesn’t have to spend her days ironing uniforms doesn’t make her any less of of woman! I’m pretty you choose that role yourself.

Reactions: 8
I was wondering why Nessa hadn't asked her yet. Might be her lack of effort when showing off clothes and Nessa is all about openness about sizing and body types.

Seriously though, if you had poured your heart into building up your business would you want her "promoting" it? The posts lately criticising "the insta algorithm" for her poor numbers are gas.
There seems to be a total lack of self awareness that for some reason people aren't interested in watching someone review clothes that don't fit them, make up & tan reviews using a filter, and milking local businesses for free food & drinks. But yeah, it's the algorithm hon 👍🏻

Reactions: 5

I think your spot on to be honest. She has zero drive and aspiration. I think she’ll be sorry she hasn’t put more into securing a better future for herself but sure she’ll learn.
Just because she doesn’t have to spend her days ironing uniforms doesn’t make her any less of of woman! I’m pretty you choose that role yourself.
Ara come on now she’s in her mid thirties she’d want to grow up soon.

Reactions: 1
I have stopped watching anything she does. I have seen her in town a good few times, in shops and on nights out. She is loud, she is obnoxious & she is like a bulldozer going around. She thinks she’s something in limerick but she has burnt a lot of businesses that will never have anything to do with her again

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.