Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like that lounge suit but they should definitely have more room than what she had in hers.
Dont get me wrong, im bigger than Sinead, but theres NO WAY i would beat myself into clothes that are too small.... she looks awful in them, why cant she just wear her size, and admit shes well past size 18 now😳

Reactions: 9
The jumpers are absolutely bate onto her. Pulling at everything as per usual.

Reactions: 5
I seen her outside penneys in limerick a few months back and she is not an 18 ! Maybe a lose lose 18 that stretches but she is clearly a 20/22 . Some bullshit

• Haha
I seen her outside penneys in limerick a few months back and she is not an 18 ! Maybe a lose lose 18 that stretches but she is clearly a 20/22 . Some bullshit
I always see her there or new look and had the same thought! She looks as rough as a badgers arse in person

Reactions: 7
She is doing those clothes no favours! I like the shoes...... I bought them from Carrie closet for €20!!

Reactions: 3
Dont get me wrong, im bigger than Sinead, but theres NO WAY i would beat myself into clothes that are too small.... she looks awful in them, why cant she just wear her size, and admit shes well past size 18 now😳
I'm no skinnie Minnie either 🙈 but I don't pretend I'm a smaller size. I'm a good generous 16 but mostly 18

Reactions: 1
There comes a point where you gotta blame the shops that send the clothes (and the hotels that collab with her, but that's a whole other thread). If that's what you want your clothes to look like then best of luck lads, cos you'll need it.

Reactions: 8
If RTE pay for her to globe trot with this absolutely ridiculous notion she has about Simon’s tours and #monawaywithus I swear I will go to jail before I ever pay a TV licence again 🙈 Who actually wants to be looking at that dodgy geezer and his green trainers and her thinking she’s hilarious when all she does is moan down the phone whenever she has to walk to get anywhere. I’ll be starting #boycottRTE if this ever unfolds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If RTE pay for her to globe trot with this absolutely ridiculous notion she has about Simon’s tours and #monawaywithus I swear I will go to jail before I ever pay a TV licence again 🙈 Who actually wants to be looking at that dodgy geezer and his green trainers and her thinking she’s hilarious when all she does is moan down the phone whenever she has to walk to get anywhere. I’ll be starting #boycottRTE if this ever unfolds
I will be your cell mate! Rediculous notions she has🙄

Reactions: 8
There comes a point where you gotta blame the shops that send the clothes (and the hotels that collab with her, but that's a whole other thread). If that's what you want your clothes to look like then best of luck lads, cos you'll need it.

I dunno though, she clearly tells them she can fit into the 18s. Otherwise why would they send them? I seriously doubt a company would send clothes, purposefully too small. As it would make them look bad and the clothing also. I'd say it is most likely that they send her 18s as she used to be an 18.
That's probably what they have her size down as on file.

I had a friend who used to insist she was a 14, she wasn't and that's ok....she would squeeze into clothes far too small.
I could squeeze into an 8 to 10 if I tried, but I'd look like a sausage coming out of its skin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have been an 8 to 10 at one point, but baby weight and spuds changed that lol.

• Haha
She is gagging for someone to send her a free night/ weekend away when this lockdown lifts in December. Foaming at the mouth talking about it. We could all do with a weekend away love . I've lost count of the amount you've had this year ya greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thinking of go fund me... anyone know the update on the girl she set up the find raiser for. Haven't seen anything since?
She is still in hospital. the council refused the plans on the initial extension and came back with adjustments which means that she reaching that she needs another €20,000 on top of whatever was raised to build the extension but she needs for her downstairs.

I dunno though, she clearly tells them she can fit into the 18s. Otherwise why would they send them? I seriously doubt a company would send clothes, purposefully too small. As it would make them look bad and the clothing also. I'd say it is most likely that they send her 18s as she used to be an 18.
That's probably what they have her size down as on file.

I had a friend who used to insist she was a 14, she wasn't and that's ok....she would squeeze into clothes far too small.
I could squeeze into an 8 to 10 if I tried, but I'd look like a sausage coming out of its skin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have been an 8 to 10 at one point, but baby weight and spuds changed that lol.
That's kinda my point, the shops are sending her an 18, and they can clearly see she's bet into them- so maybe say "er, Sinead, we're gonna send you a 22 now, maybe wear that in your pics. We know you're (ahem) an 18, but we'd like you to wear 22 for us, cheers" 😉

Reactions: 2
I think the whole ‘Simon’s tours’ thing is so contrived. All they do is fake give out to each other to the point you think do they even like each other? There seems to be no element of kindness or respect there. Does she actually think that this will translate onto tv? What good is a person who travels but doesn’t do actual cultural things or eats local food? To be fair to Simon, he seems interested in sights and history but stupid Sinead belittles that interest. It’s not nice to watch.
Oh, that and they are two doses of liquid cod liver oil.

Reactions: 7
That’s very true. They are very much opposites in my opinion. I don’t know how he copes with her not wanting to physically do anything when she’s on these ‘tours’. She moans non stop then gets the steak or chicken from the menu every time. And you’re right she does belittle him when he tries different things. She needs to look at herself there not him. There’s defo a streak of nastiness that comes through when she does that.
Please tell me she’s not actually saying RTÉ might give her a show????

That’s very true. They are very much opposites in my opinion. I don’t know how he copes with her not wanting to physically do anything when she’s on these ‘tours’. She moans non stop then gets the steak or chicken from the menu every time. And you’re right she does belittle him when he tries different things. She needs to look at herself there not him. There’s defo a streak of nastiness that comes through when she does that.
Please tell me she’s not actually saying RTÉ might give her a show????
She’s been begging at any opportunity about a sponsored TV travel show since she was in New Zealand and Bali. Apparently people were sending her messages saying how hilarious they were and they should have their own travel show. She was flat out trying to get RTE’s attention tagging them at the time and she’s back at it again. She fully believes it’s going to happen. If it does I’ll never pay a television licence for as long as I live! I’m raging enough at RTE over having to watch the GAA today with sky sports commentators....that would literally send me over the edge

Reactions: 4
Did it ever occur to her that her engagement is down on IG cos her content is shite??? Sinead give it up will ya. Don’t be blaming the ‘gram’ for your slide after slide of #ad #food etc. Funny how she never bothers to show the Chinese’s she pays for? Like where’s your #supportlocal tag when it’s from a place where you’re actually required to pay your way. God help us she’s a dose and is literally clueless to how she comes across.

Reactions: 16
She blames the " algorithim " non stop . The only blogger I follow who blames it weekly. Its not instagram , people can view her stories if they're following her or like them. They're not doing so because they're boring shite of her with non stop grabby food , makeup and clothes . She is boring af

Reactions: 10
Is Simon picking his nose in the background of that first snap of her showing the jacket in the hallway mirror?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.