Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did a useless job at showing those clothes quick video then swipe ups not even the same day.

Do brands really pay for this shoddy work

Reactions: 1
Glad to see some Limerick ladies on here 💕
Was unfortunate enough to see sinead at a popular beauty salon, recognised the bleeping car she drives outside with her name plastered all over it and debated not going in for my appointment.
Shes actually bleeping painful to listen to

Reactions: 6
Was unfortunate enough to see sinead at a popular beauty salon, recognised the bleeping car she drives outside with her name plastered all over it and debated not going in for my appointment.
What car does she drive now?

Has she a car of her own with her name plastered on it??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does she always manage to burn the bleeping pizza? Also the half arsed sharing of the group who helps the homeless. Wouldn't kill her to go out and do it. I've a friend who does.

LOL SAME!! This is literally why I stopped going to enchant! She came in one day getting the works done, screaming and shouting and phone filming everything!!! I didn’t know who it was at first because I didn’t see her but the curvy style car she was driving at the time was outside 🤦‍♀️ A deeply unpleasant experience!

She did a fine job for Pamela Scott alright 🙄 giving the code today!!!! Video was horrific I couldn’t see anything right or hear much about them.

Reactions: 3
Uploading videos and her pjs tossed on the bed behind her....not even folded. Yes mine are on my bed and folded🤣 if I was uploading a video though, I'd move them out of shot. Especially seeing as this is her job

Reactions: 4
I've cancelled appointments at the door because of this, I refuse to spend what little free time I have listening to that mouth!!!

Guys, I feel so bad for Shane and his brother. They both opened a family butcher in the home town today and everyone is delighted for them. But Sinead is suppose to be BEST FRIENDS with Shane (which over the years all she did was lead the poor guy on and used him for drives, food, deliveries etc, and the poor guy literally jumped when she snapped her fingers) and all she did for them was one single post on the story mentioning there late father who would be disgraced at her!! Some "close" friend she is, if that was me id be posting all week long and on the day loads and call in to the place etc!! I am going to get stuff from them, but if I see down the line she goes in and gets all freebies I will stop going their just as quick as I went!!!!

• Angry
Holy Christ they are all eye sores and the price of them too nearly 200 euro for those awful tackie things 😫🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
She has gone from Nevils shoes and now onto a shop in Adare. Can’t even model shoes that are nice. All I could see was a big scratch in the floor on the first page of shoes. I’ll avoid shops that work with her as she doesn’t help the brand actually the opposite

Let's be real now....all of those shoes are like something you see in the aldi middle aisle. Not slagging aldi I love the middle aisle. Those shoes though🤮

Reactions: 8
Oh my God. The shoes are just awful. Awful!!!! Where is the ‘style’? They also look very cheap. The best of the lot were the white runners, and even at that they aren't great. And she chooses the dreadful ski boots and sock boots! She is just something else🙄

How do we know which one she kept or did I miss that while scrolling through

This is clearly a high end shoe boutique stocking fairly exclusive labels and unique footwear. Champagne mornings and all. And they choose Sinéad like 🤷🏻‍♀️ Common as muck swans around in cheapo Penney’s “tackles” most of the time 🤔🙄

Been wanting to get nice leggings for going out for a long time. Messaged her a good few times about the Atir ones. Of course no reply. Messaged Atir today and asked them about sizing etc.. got a reply straight away. Thanked them and told them about Sinead never replying to messages relating to their leggings. She thanked me for letting her know and told me thedalydish and daily diva diary are very helpful. Obviously she knows Sinead isn’t.. hopefully she won’t be getting too many more freebies off them

Reactions: 15
Been wanting to get nice leggings for going out for a long time. Messaged her a good few times about the Atir ones. Of course no reply. Messaged Atir today and asked them about sizing etc.. got a reply straight away. Thanked them and told them about Sinead never replying to messages relating to their leggings. She thanked me for letting her know and told me thedalydish and daily diva diary are very helpful. Obviously she knows Sinead isn’t.. hopefully she won’t be getting too many more freebies off them
Who is following Sinead anymore. Her hair is rotten even with all the free extensions, I’d avoid anyone touching her hair because I’d never want it looking like hers, her skin is in awful condition, she can’t apply make up, her fashion lately is rotten and she can’t cook. What has she to offer ? And daily she flouts level 5 by being at her mums house collecting her Press Parcels

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.