Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nessa is also only looking for people who she can deliver the clothes to in Kildare or dublin, specifically Lucan and newbridge she said herself the other day. Whether that’s to do with costs or being able to get the clothes back I don’t know, I wish Nessa well but Sinead does nothing for any clothing these days

Reactions: 1
I think your spot on to be honest. She has zero drive and aspiration. I think she’ll be sorry she hasn’t put more into securing a better future for herself but sure she’ll learn.

Ara come on now she’s in her mid thirties she’d want to grow up soon.
I just think that saying shes not grown up because she’s not a housewife at home doing the ironing is a bit much! It’s 2020! I’m in my 40s and my life doesn’t revolve around keeping a house going.I spend a day hungover on the couch too. I don’t see anything wrong it. If Sinead has no other commitments what’s wrong with it!

Reactions: 6
Just because she doesn’t have to spend her days ironing uniforms doesn’t make her any less of of woman! I’m pretty you choose that role yourself.
I'm actually a frontline healthcare worker who has a day off and is happily ironing of a Sunday compared to what I usually see (it's an escape) and I'm not sure why her being a woman comes into it as I didn't mention anything about her sex. No need for the aggressive post. No one could ever say Sinead is a housewife lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just think that saying shes not grown up because she’s not a housewife at home doing the ironing is a bit much! It’s 2020! I’m in my 40s and my life doesn’t revolve around keeping a house going.I spend a day hungover on the couch too. I don’t see anything wrong it. If Sinead has no other commitments what’s wrong with it!
Seems to me she hit a nerve with you lol nothing wrong with it unless its every weekend.

Reactions: 2
so is this the reel that she didn’t want to even do yesterday? The one she moaned about doing then said god I better do it tonight because I’ll be in no fit state to do it tomorrow because I plan on being really hungover? Come on now lads let her do what she wants and all but she’s getting paid to display these clothes and that attitude is a shocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm actually a frontline healthcare worker who has a day off and is happily ironing of a Sunday compared to what I usually see (it's an escape) and I'm not sure why her being a woman comes into it as I didn't mention anything about her sex. No need for the aggressive post. No one could ever say Sinead is a housewife lol.
I too am a frontline worker (I just didn’t feel the need to add it in my post) please don’t call me aggressive because I’m honestly not. That comment just hit a nerve. Sounded like we should be stepford wives.

Reactions: 4
Those dresses look rotten on her, she is trying to make them look like they fit, the pink and red are particularly awful. They do not fit her

Honestly before the reel properly started I was scrolling insta and honestly thought it was someone else with maternity wear , she looks 9 months pregnant with twins. Not fat shaming. I’m ‘eating too much free food gluttony’ shaming. She is so big in the belly I imagine her organs have so much fat around them. She’s a walking heart attack ever before you think about the alcohol and snow ❄. I understand not everyone overweight is very unhealthy however we see that sineads weight is mainly down to free takeaways 80% of the week and eating bad ‘home cooking’ and drinks the other 20%. This is a heart attack coming, that could have been prevents.

I too am a frontline worker (I just didn’t feel the need to add it in my post) please don’t call me aggressive because I’m honestly not. That comment just hit a nerve. Sounded like we should be stepford wives.
I added it as you assumed (wrongly) that all I was was a housewife because I mentioned I was ironing and cooking today. Whereas there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a housewife, there is always more to a person than what is assumed by their words.

Reactions: 2
Are you meant to display so much of your bra when wearing dresses??? If so I've been doing it wrong for years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice there is still loads of the limited tickets for the 21 shows left. She hasn't mentioned the shows but still tickets left.

Thought the clothes looked well on her. The red short dress especially.
But everything moved so fast I could barely follow. Not a great advert . Slow it down Sinead, stand up straight.
Show us the front back and sides and stop pulling the clothes from your body so we can see how the sit on the figure and if they are flattering.

Reactions: 3
Mustve been some session last night, only posted her first story less than an hour ago.

Thought the clothes looked well on her. The red short dress especially.
But everything moved so fast I could barely follow. Not a great advert . Slow it down Sinead, stand up straight.
Show us the front back and sides and stop pulling the clothes from your body so we can see how the sit on the figure and if they are flattering.
I'm not being mean but the green and pink print dresses looked anything but well. They did not fit. The bulges when she half turned were over and under the bra. All she needed is a few sizes bigger and they would have been spot on.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2020-11-17-19-36-23-10.jpg
guys please someone message her and offer to do it at a cost . Bet she is looking for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.