Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go into her grid it's all the same make up looks all the way down. The pinks/browns. Never anything different or brighter colours. Yeah the fixing of the hair/side fringe thing annoys me too 🙄😂 hee grid tho...all the same tit on it
I just cant be listening to her walk stories, no one gives a toss! Some decent info be greatly appreciated. Not loving the eyes. Too much to day time. her jumpers make me feel itchy😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
Thinking of go fund me... anyone know the update on the girl she set up the find raiser for. Haven't seen anything since?
She got the 30 grand and the council turned around now with a new estimation for the extension and said it would be 60 grand instead and will only give a tiny portion towards it she said . So she won't be home for Christmas and dosent have the money to build the extension thats actually required now and if they can't come up with more money she will have to go into a nursing home . Its awful . Seemingly council changed their mind on building regulations for the extension so she only has half the money with the go fund me . I follow her on insta. Few weeks ago she was begging for TD's to help her

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She got the 30 grand and the council turned around now with a new estimation for the extension and said it would be 60 grand instead and will only give a tiny portion towards it she said . So she won't be home for Christmas and dosent have the money to build the extension thats actually required now and if they can't come up with more money she will have to go into a nursing home . Its awful . Seemingly council changed their mind on building regulations for the extension so she only has half the money with the go fund me . I follow her on insta. Few weeks ago she was begging for TD's to help her
Jesus, that is terrible. I hope the poor girl gets the help she needs. A young girl shouldnt have to be in a nursing home.

Jesus, that is terrible. I hope the poor girl gets the help she needs. A young girl shouldnt have to be in a nursing home.
She was watching Baz Ashmawys " big build" and was crying to know could she apply to get the room done. Disgusted not one update from sinead on her .

Reactions: 5
She went to the nursing home, she comes from a large family with a lot of money, they are in a position to help. Getting €30,000 on the go fund me and another €12,000 in grants is a good bit of the way there. Awful to think they’d put a young woman into a nursing home but with all that money they haven’t started to break ground yet

She was watching Baz Ashmawys " big build" and was crying to know could she apply to get the room done. Disgusted not one update from sinead on her .
Don't understand why Sinead didn't restart the fundraising.

She went to the nursing home, she comes from a large family with a lot of money, they are in a position to help. Getting €30,000 on the go fund me and another €12,000 in grants is a good bit of the way there. Awful to think they’d put a young woman into a nursing home but with all that money they haven’t started to break ground yet
I'm almost sure she has said her parents don't have the money to put towards it.

She is a great actress to, I know a girl working in the hospital and she says she’s not had a visitor for months but her mum goes into her every day.

She is a great actress to, I know a girl working in the hospital and she says she’s not had a visitor for months but her mum goes into her every day.
Oh Jesus really? I felt so so bad for her . I did find it odd they relied solely on sineads fundraising . I know not everyone can get a loan. Horrible to see a 36 year old , if im correct put into a nursing home though.

Oh Jesus really? I felt so so bad for her . I did find it odd they relied solely on sineads fundraising . I know not everyone can get a loan. Horrible to see a 36 year old , if im correct put into a nursing home though.
Awful situation 💔 the grants are mean tested and they got less than what they taught they would get.

Who knows what's going on in people's life's and what debt they are already in.

Hopefully they get it sorted in 21. Young people shouldn't be in nursing homes especially now that visiting is banned from all nursing homes.

Someone working there discusses patients with their friends? Please tell you made that up

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone working there discusses patients with their friends? Please tell you made that up
Considering she is in a nursing home and they are shut to visitors even for younger residents this is very much they 'my friend told me' back up to a story that is used on Tattle a lot.

Considering she is in a nursing home and they are shut to visitors even for younger residents this is very much they 'my friend told me' back up to a story that is used on Tattle a lot.
Like I said she only just moved into the nursing home, while in the hospital she was saying she had no visitors for months. This is untrue, her mum visits every single day.

Like I said she only just moved into the nursing home, while in the hospital she was saying she had no visitors for months. This is untrue, her mum visits every single day.
idk if her mum counts? like of course she was a visitor but it's not the same as having friends and other family members see you.

Regardless it’s so shady sinead hasn’t given an update considering she ran the go fund me or how the girl is even doing

Reactions: 3
Sinead love please own your size. All those tops should be in a size 20 not 18 like you state. Nothing wrong with either size but come on dress for your shape.

Sinead love please own your size. All those tops should be in a size 20 not 18 like you state. Nothing wrong with either size but come on dress for your shape.
when you see her in person she’s defo more of a 22. I actually had to do a double take

Regardless it’s so shady sinead hasn’t given an update considering she ran the go fund me or how the girl is even doing
So true

Sorry taught she was in the nursing home for months I don't really follow her stories much or know that much about her. Other than its heartbreaking that what's keeping her in a nursing home is the lack of an extension. Just horrible on such a young woman.

Re the visits.
It's really wrong that a staff member would give you details of her visits. Completely against privacy of patients.

Christ, could she bate herself anymore into those clothes? Shes well past size 18, pity shes in denial! If she loves her curves as she leads us to believe, she should be wearing the correct size🙄

Reactions: 6
Christ, could she bate herself anymore into those clothes? Shes well past size 18, pity shes in denial! If she loves her curves as she leads us to believe, she should be wearing the correct size🙄
I really like that lounge suit but they should definitely have more room than what she had in hers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.