Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever really gone down a proper route along with GP etc to help her back pain issue? She really does suffer but doesn’t seem to follow any correct plan to rectify it she just waits for it to flare up and gives out yards. It just got me thinking when I had a friend describing her plan for her back over the next twelve months she carried twins in her pregnancy four years ago and is trying to strengthen and build her back up.
I also had the pleasure of actually finally seeing Sinéad in real life about two weeks ago coming out of a petrol station but my god her walk was so awkward I thought it must be her back again.

No she isn't proactive about it, sure she attacked the physio for fat shaming. Common sense that carrying extra weight would exacerbate the issue. Nope he was definitely fat shaming😑😒

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I wonder did she get mates rates coz sinead would never do it for free
I cant cope with LouLou..;Firstly, she tit! Make up tit, dribbles about her fella, Jennifer Aniston, or a Kardashian may get away with this Boring content, but some wannabe MUA from Limerick, feck off! Shut up!!!!!!!! "I am going to watch tv" " i am going to cook dinner"
Its like an bad Ann & Barry book for kids, flicking that poorly blonded hair, Rocky horror makeup, its horrible and trannylike. No offense. Its Pantomime not make up artistry she should be doing. Show food? Show content Lou lou. Unfollowed ages ago.

Her following will jump with the talk of her here 😅
Utter scutter out of her....crap little laugh after every tit joke or comment

Reactions: 1
I cant cope with LouLou..;Firstly, she tit! Make up tit, dribbles about her fella, Jennifer Aniston, or a Kardashian may get away with this Boring content, but some wannabe MUA from Limerick, feck off! Shut up!!!!!!!! "I am going to watch tv" " i am going to cook dinner"
Its like an bad Ann & Barry book for kids, flicking that poorly blonded hair, Rocky horror makeup, its horrible and trannylike. No offense. Its Pantomime not make up artistry she should be doing. Show food? Show content Lou lou. Unfollowed ages ago.

Utter scutter out of her....crap little laugh after every tit joke or comment
Remind me never to piss you off 😅😆😆.

But yes regarding Lou Lou , I'd rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: 2
Sinead sharing claire baldings pic saying sad to see her go and calling these pages/forums toxic. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sinead sharing claire baldings pic saying sad to see her go and calling these pages/forums toxic. 🙄
CB is the toxic person. She was genuine when she first came in the scene. Her problem was when she messed up by defaming another personal the public eye on toy show night , she couldn’t just block or remove people who called her out for the nasty comments she made. Hopefully RTE won’t touch off of her again., she has become toxic over the last twelve months.The only reason she mentions these forums is because she has no control over them and can’t fill her world with people who agree with her. And I feel she genuinely doesn’t believe that everyone falls over themselves for her.Sinead is only looking for engagement by jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 7
CB publicly called Ryan Tubridy a "cokehead" on her Insta page. Got the biggest well deserved backlash because she is a bitter vile aggressive pathetic excuse of a person. Sinead is ok with poor Claire acting that way. Shows how stupid she is.

Reactions: 10
Remind me never to piss you off 😅😆😆.

But yes regarding Lou Lou , I'd rather watch paint dry.
She's on with her long story again, but she's thanking the new followers for following the last few days. Probably from here 🙄😂

• Haha
I dunno about you lads but Sinead’s mirror must be some sort of magical one. She looks tiny in that snap just there. No offence to her but it’s so misleading.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Y'all very quiet here today 😂😂 I never knew loulou sings?
I think I’m more bothered by loulou than Sinead at this stage😫 You know when she says “I think that’s all my news”, but the story continues for another half a day😴 And the “I got loads of messages today/last night” no you didn’t hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’m more bothered by loulou than Sinead at this stage😫 You know when she says “I think that’s all my news”, but the story continues for another half a day😴 And the “I got loads of messages today/last night” no you didn’t hun.
Half a day 🤣🤣🤣

Any chance you could start a Lou Lou thread and leave this for Sinead .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.