Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance you could start a Lou Lou thread and leave this for Sinead .
Not allowed cos she hasn't a big following. We really aren't even supposed to be talking about her at all. It's in the rules I think. We could be made leave for this 😂

Reactions: 1
Y'all very quiet here today 😂😂 I never knew loulou sings?
Stop it now😕😕😕

Lads.... Lou Lou..... I would miss her exciting stories, her beautiful 18 year old makeup and the great walking tales.... She is so riveting. The polo necks, the hair fixing and the constant Carroll lip makeup

I think we are the reason Lou has any followers . We all go over for the nose at the scary make up & deranged stories
Stop it now😕😕😕

Lads.... Lou Lou..... I would miss her exciting stories, her beautiful 18 year old makeup and the great walking tales.... She is so riveting. The polo necks, the hair fixing and the constant Carroll lip makeup
I think we are the reason Lou has any followers . We all go over for the nose at the scary make up & deranged stories

Last edited:
Well done Russell’s, free food to Sinéad not a notion I’ll go in there with my business festive season or otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually saw Sinead leaving Russells this evening. She didn’t look as big as people say she does in real life or were my eyes deceiving me😅

“I’m hopin I can get a nail appointment”, knowing full well the freebie is lined up😒

Reactions: 4
Jesus she put the collab part in very small indeed I hadn’t even noticed it. I never got white nails to be honest. But I guess if they’re free who cares 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.