Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally the worst makeup I have ever seen in my life😫 no wonder she never does Sinead’s makeup 🤭
Did ye know that Sinead is singing at her wedding? Don’t think she has mentioned it? 😆😜
she went thru her engagement story the other day her story was a million stories long (talking about Louise before anyone misreads this)- my god she’s living for a wedding in July 2021 but I’m following her a year & it’s all she talks about ! Down to the drink she’s having that evening etc. Bizarre!

Reactions: 2
I wonder did she get mates rates coz sinead would never do it for free
Sinead is the most expensive wedding singer around because sHe iS sO fAmOuS in Limerick 🤭 can’t see her giving any bit of a freebie as she is too greedy. Sinead the queen of limerick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sorry the make up blinds me. She has no life this Louise ? Walk, fiancé, wedding plan , generally feeling unwell 90% of the time... is that it ? Did covid make her boring or ...?
What’s the story with her feeling unwell what’s actually wrong with her? Don’t follow her came across her from Sinead’s page. Her fiancé treated her to a ticket for Sinead’s concert, best yet😂

• Haha
What’s the story with her feeling unwell what’s actually wrong with her? Don’t follow her came across her from Sinead’s page. Her fiancé treated her to a ticket for Sinead’s concert, best yet😂
She (Louise) always has an ailment, she’s in the covid vulnerable category but never said why, she has stomach issues mentions gluten etc but isn’t coeliac as far as I know, seems to crawl to bed with a sniffle , does she normally work full time as a mua outside of covid ? Just can’t see if

She (Louise) always has an ailment, she’s in the covid vulnerable category but never said why, she has stomach issues mentions gluten etc but isn’t coeliac as far as I know, seems to crawl to bed with a sniffle , does she normally work full time as a mua outside of covid ? Just can’t see if
Yes she’s a full time MUA but seriously imagine anyone paying her to put on make up

I don't think she works. Hits that's she is high risk for Covid but never really said why. She also can't seem to leave the house without her partner. It's all we this and we that 🙈
The pulling at her hair 🤯 I rarely watch her stories because the wedding crap blows my mind. I've never seen a bride to be make it into a full time job.

Reactions: 1
A face like a colouring book🤭

I don't think she works. Hits that's she is high risk for Covid but never really said why. She also can't seem to leave the house without her partner. It's all we this and we that 🙈
The pulling at her hair 🤯 I rarely watch her stories because the wedding crap blows my mind. I've never seen a bride to be make it into a full time job.
The talking with her hands so she’s always showing the ring😒

Reactions: 3
Oh Christ I never heard of this Louise one until the Sinead threads. I had a snoop of her Insta there and my good god I am allergic. Her make up is absolutely disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
Sinead is doing Christmas dinner. Ha ha ha ha ha😂😂😂 That is the funniest...chips and turkey in a sauce from a jar all round then. Can’t wait to see this disaster, and it will be a disaster. She can’t even manage garlic bread from a packet, let alone a turkey with the trimmings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she went thru her engagement story the other day her story was a million stories long (talking about Louise before anyone misreads this)- my god she’s living for a wedding in July 2021 but I’m following her a year & it’s all she talks about ! Down to the drink she’s having that evening etc. Bizarre!
Louise's stories are way too long, I've given up, she talks about the same tit in every story, wedding, walk, covid, I don't think she drives that's why she's always with the other half. I get it that We would all be excited for our wedding and planning but she's overly obsessed with it. On about dresses and shoes the other day. Do people really message her asking wedding stuff? Probably a nice girl but the make up needs to be toned down a bit or do something different with it. 😨 Tone down the brows

Ah bless him 😅 I'd close the curtains if she was outside my house singing 🤣🤣🤣 terrible music

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sinead is doing Christmas dinner. Ha ha ha ha ha😂😂😂 That is the funniest...chips and turkey in a sauce from a jar all round then. Can’t wait to see this disaster, and it will be a disaster. She can’t even manage garlic bread from a packet, let alone a turkey with the trimmings.
Sinead will be gifted a cooked turkey by a restaurant I am 100% certain of this. There is NO WAY she will fund a Christmas dinner.

Reactions: 11
That’s scandalous make up. Just had a nose at her stories there....her poor pregnant bridesmaid must be a tolerant lady bless her. Talking about the bridesmaids dresses and how it’s “obviously not going to be what I want” 🙄🙄 Bridezilla much? I’d tell her where to stick her stupid dress

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sinead will be gifted a cooked turkey by a restaurant I am 100% certain of this. There is NO WAY she will fund a Christmas dinner.
this is why She’s pretending already.. wait for the woodlands or somewhere else to offer her family dinner or food

this is why She’s pretending already.. wait for the woodlands or somewhere else to offer her family dinner or food
She 100% is on the beg. No way she’ll hand out over 100 euro for a turkey and ham. Plus her cooking it? Not a chance. She’ll be drunk on chocolate and mimosas before 10am. Mama rose or the woodlands for sure

Reactions: 10
I actually can’t believe her latest stories 🙄 Only investing in her own equipment now for singing. She’s actually a joke. Who in the right mind would pay her to sing at their wedding. She said it herself, took her 10 years to make this investment in what is supposed to be her job! I can’t wait for revenue to catch up with this dodger 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t believe her latest stories 🙄 Only investing in her own equipment now for singing. She’s actually a joke. Who in the right mind would pay her to sing at their wedding. She said it herself, took her 10 years to make this investment in what is supposed to be her job! I can’t wait for revenue to catch up with this dodger 🙏

Shocking tbh, the Bf's cousin is doing music in college and bought her own equipment to sing at weddings....she is 19. That's a lot of money to her, I can't believe Sinead at her age is only doing it now. Cheap cheap cheap.

Reactions: 5
Shocking tbh, the Bf's cousin is doing music in college and bought her own equipment to sing at weddings....she is 19. That's a lot of money to her, I can't believe Sinead at her age is only doing it now. Cheap cheap cheap.
It’s so cheap and speaks volumes to the quality she brings in terms of her singing. Begging microphones off priests as she put it herself 🙄 The shame!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.