Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks actually so lost at the moment I feel quite sorry for her. Her face the last few weeks seems so uninterested and not herself. Trying to show she was a bit excited yesterday for a wedding today. I genuinely think she’s feeling very lost in life probably with regard career. A good break from insta and focus on a part time job maybe that works with people would suit her. She has always seemed like such a sociable person I think she is craving that, looks so lost, obviously no nightlife like before. She seems to be realising how vacuous her life is. Excitement each week is a free dinner, facial or brows. I think the penny has dropped.

Reactions: 5
She looks actually so lost at the moment I feel quite sorry for her. Her face the last few weeks seems so uninterested and not herself. Trying to show she was a bit excited yesterday for a wedding today. I genuinely think she’s feeling very lost in life probably with regard career. A good break from insta and focus on a part time job maybe that works with people would suit her. She has always seemed like such a sociable person I think she is craving that, looks so lost, obviously no nightlife like before. She seems to be realising how vacuous her life is. Excitement each week is a free dinner, facial or brows. I think the penny has dropped.
have to agree I find her lost at moment

Reactions: 2
Neville Shoes announced today they are closing down
Sinead supporting local did nothing for this shop
She was paid and gifted shoes, they were obviously on their knees and she done nothing to help while saying she’s supporting

Reactions: 7
Just came here to say this, wonder will sinead still try bag some freebies before they close
Probably be all about them before the closing down sale. Sad to see it go but I know I wasn’t stepping into that shop once I saw them using Sinead to promote them

That tan is awful!!! Her hands are orange! How can she not notice it? Yuck.

Reactions: 1
She's at her friends wedding roaring and laughing fake obvs. Putting it all on insta. I'd kill her

It’s the most interesting contact in a while. Her life is so empty without her nightlife and trips away.

I stopped following her in the Summer, did your man dump her? Last time I saw her they were in Westport and he looked miserable

Reactions: 1
To think she is paid €500 a month to be a tan ambassador
Seriously? She's a disaster!

She's at her friends wedding roaring and laughing fake obvs. Putting it all on insta. I'd kill her
I would bleeping kill her if I was the bride. She can't let anyone else have the attention can she? Dressed like a Christmas tree again so she stands out. Why does she have to be so bleeping loud and trashy all the time! She really has no class, even had to sing the entrance song as they walked in to the meal and if I hear another woohoo!! Ffs, let the bride have her day and stay off Insta. We. Don't. Care. No sign of Simon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Seriously? She's a disaster!

I would bleeping kill her if I was the bride. She can't let anyone else have the attention can she? Dressed like a Christmas tree again so she stands out. Why does she have to be so bleeping loud and trashy all the time! She really has no class, even had to sing the entrance song as they walked in to the meal and if I hear another woohoo!! Ffs, let the bride have her day and stay off Insta. We. Don't. Care. No sign of Simon.
Why is she videoing it and acting as if it’s her bestie ? Ive never seen this girl mentioned before 🤣 Sinead doesn’t seem to be in her usual circle of friends I wonder is she like a fish out of water and feeling isolated so videoing and fake laughing !! With smaller numbers maybe Simon was cut and Sinead was invited because she was singing? Who knows but it looks like she’s uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
I have seen her with this one before. Remember it purely because I'd always sing my sherona and thought to myself I didn't even know it was a name 😅 think they sang together in bunratty if I'm not mistaken

Why is she videoing it and acting as if it’s her bestie ? Ive never seen this girl mentioned before 🤣 Sinead doesn’t seem to be in her usual circle of friends I wonder is she like a fish out of water and feeling isolated so videoing and fake laughing !! With smaller numbers maybe Simon was cut and Sinead was invited because she was singing? Who knows but it looks like she’s uncomfortable
Ye she she is definitely over the top I'm enjoying myself really. Out of her comfort zone I agree. She is making sure everyone in the Castletroy Park Hotel notice her anyway. It's like Adare Manor last week again, so loud and brash. She should shut up and enjoy being a guest. I have no idea who this bestie girl is. Not heard of her before. I'm getting very tired of Sinead and her antics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.