Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itโ€™s so cheap and speaks volumes to the quality she brings in terms of her singing. Begging microphones off priests as she put it herself ๐Ÿ™„ The shame!

There is no excuse for it really. Anyone who takes themselves seriously, as a performer would invest in equipment. Especially considering from what I hear, she is expensive.

Reactions: 6
She obviously had to pay for her blow dry today hence no reason to shout them out! She very conveniently forgot the name of the salon ๐Ÿคจ support local businesses and all that ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
I actually canโ€™t believe her latest stories ๐Ÿ™„ Only investing in her own equipment now for singing. Sheโ€™s actually a joke. Who in the right mind would pay her to sing at their wedding. She said it herself, took her 10 years to make this investment in what is supposed to be her job! I canโ€™t wait for revenue to catch up with this dodger ๐Ÿ™
Has never paid a euro even when she made 30,000 from her shows

Reactions: 2
One minor mercy of missing Croke Park on All Ireland final day.....didnโ€™t have to be subjected to that one screeching through the sound system in the pre match build up. I put my headphones up extra loud in 2018 when she came out roaring and bawling ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
baffled by why this one has 2k followers....
shocking make up, same boring story and goes on and on .. seems harmless now to be fair but Jesus
She's probably a nice girl. I only came across her from sineads stories one day. Same thing everyday with her

Reactions: 1
Wait and see she'll out tonight "celebrating" after her day in Flannerys - even after the team and manager asked people to stay home

Wait and see she'll out tonight "celebrating" after her day in Flannerys - even after the team and manager asked people to stay home
Was thinking the same , I've made a conscious decision to limit my contacts for the remaining days so I can spend time with family this Christmas. At this stage I just think whats the point ๐Ÿค”

Yes sheโ€™s a full time MUA but seriously imagine anyone paying her to put on make up
She's not is she!? Omg ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Did she say the other day that she was doing the Christmas Day dinner this year?? Jasus they'll all be on the toilet for a week ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only time this one mentions hurling is if Limerick are in the All Ireland. Fair weather supporter she is.Thank god she wasn't there today, we would never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 7
Has she ever really gone down a proper route along with GP etc to help her back pain issue? She really does suffer but doesnโ€™t seem to follow any correct plan to rectify it she just waits for it to flare up and gives out yards. It just got me thinking when I had a friend describing her plan for her back over the next twelve months she carried twins in her pregnancy four years ago and is trying to strengthen and build her back up.
I also had the pleasure of actually finally seeing Sinรฉad in real life about two weeks ago coming out of a petrol station but my god her walk was so awkward I thought it must be her back again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.