Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have the 2 girls she was always hanging out with gone to -Pamela Beagly and Tracey? Strange that she hasn’t had interaction with them and it all the other bloggers now.
You’re right. They’ve probably got sick of her tit too. Pamela hasn’t been seen for years at this stage. Clearly sick of the child that sinead is.

Reactions: 2
I noticed it after she had her shiner there was nevr mention of the buddies tracey or pamela since then...

Reactions: 3
What choice does a business have ? Clare with the hair launched something new last week & because they didn’t sent out freebies to bloggers they got no support from them. I messaged saying congratulations and asked has she gifted anything to any floggers and she said no. They only support local business if they pay them or send them free stuff. They do not support anyone unless it’s benefits them.

Cornstore don’t feed her
Is this Clare(Clare with the hair) Hi Clare. I support you Clare, your very real! You like the Cornstore alot too! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WHO in their right mind would pay to watch that shite?!! Fools and their money are easily parted🙄

Reactions: 3
I noticed it after she had her shiner there was nevr mention of the buddies tracey or pamela since then...
It was before that since I seen either of the girls but they may have people close to them that are protecting during lockdown & they might not be mixing with anyone

Reactions: 1
I love this girl. So natural and so lovely. No tit about her.
Lovely girl. So great to listen to. I love watching her cook. She def needs more spotlight!
Her family life is so nice, great relationship with her kids too. She a victim of abuse, former husband, total creep! Clare speaks so well and she not a ambasador for any cheesy brands and supports local places. Only downfall is she could be involved in the Issues with Lisa Lust! Quite a few belive she helped bully LL. Not sure if Clare that way, but who knows.

Reactions: 4
Do you even blend?
That's a terrible chunk of contour. Not surprising that Oh my glam is chalky rubbish
Screenshot_20201211-153159_Instagram.jpg

It’s very bad. I bought some in first lockdown- pure chalk. Will give it away if anyone here wants it! Hardly used

Reactions: 1
Im a big make up fan, and the dirt of Sineads brushes means that her make up goes on really really bad and looks muddy, her eye make up especially.

If she gave them a wash it would be much better

Reactions: 4
Im sorry the make up blinds me. She has no life this Louise ? Walk, fiancé, wedding plan , generally feeling unwell 90% of the time... is that it ? Did covid make her boring or ...?
It’s literally the worst makeup I have ever seen in my life😫 no wonder she never does Sinead’s makeup 🤭
Did ye know that Sinead is singing at her wedding? Don’t think she has mentioned it? 😆😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s literally the worst makeup I have ever seen in my life😫 no wonder she never does Sinead’s makeup 🤭
Did ye know that Sinead is singing at her wedding? Don’t think she has mentioned it? 😆😜
I wonder did she get mates rates coz sinead would never do it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.