Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can give out about her greed, the sponging, the lying, zero loyalty etc but the past few weeks seeing businesses giving bloggers free food and gifts is sickening and I honestly think the businesses are as bad as the bloggers! The rest of us all are busting our arses off working trying to support businesses only for many of them to be flogging free gifts to bloggers who never put their hand in their pocket to support back and have no contribution to society. Myself and boyfriend were thinking of getting the Curragower takeaway last weekend which would have cost around €50 for 2 meals, desert and pints but I said no, why should I pay €50 of my hard earned money when someone like Sinead can walk in and get the same for free. Be careful who you support!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We can give out about her greed, the sponging, the lying, zero loyalty etc but the past few weeks seeing businesses giving bloggers free food and gifts is sickening and I honestly think the businesses are as bad as the bloggers! The rest of us all are busting our arses off working trying to support businesses only for many of them to be flogging free gifts to bloggers who never put their hand in their pocket to support back and have no contribution to society. Myself and boyfriend were thinking of getting the Curragower takeaway last weekend which would have cost around €50 for 2 meals, desert and pints but I said no, why should I pay €50 of my hard earned money when someone like Sinead can walk in and get the same for free. Be careful who you support!
100% although it’s getting harder to avoid places that haven’t given her a free meal 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She uploaded a picture of herself in the dress and she didn’t even have the decency to tag Zipyard after they gifted her the alterations. Why do people bother working with her?!
What choice does a business have ? Clare with the hair launched something new last week & because they didn’t sent out freebies to bloggers they got no support from them. I messaged saying congratulations and asked has she gifted anything to any floggers and she said no. They only support local business if they pay them or send them free stuff. They do not support anyone unless it’s benefits them.

100% although it’s getting harder to avoid places that haven’t given her a free meal 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cornstore don’t feed her

Reactions: 7
What choice does a business have ? Clare with the hair launched something new last week & because they didn’t sent out freebies to bloggers they got no support from them. I messaged saying congratulations and asked has she gifted anything to any floggers and she said no. They only support local business if they pay them or send them free stuff. They do not support anyone unless it’s benefits them.

Cornstore don’t feed her
Nope they do not and I was there on Friday night 😂😂😂💚💚and actually got their roast dinners twice while in lockdown. It kills me when I see a place I love gifting it to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nope they do not and I was there on Friday night 😂😂😂💚💚and actually got their roast dinners twice while in lockdown. It kills me when I see a place I love gifting it to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She used get a lot of 3 course meals sent to her from coqbull through the first lockdown and that angered the duck out of me as I loved coqbull! I didn’t think they would need the likes of her advertising for them.. It really put me off and I haven’t ate there since... same with the curragower 😩
Please someone tag me if she gets anything free from the Texas or donkey fords so I can cry myself to sleep 😫😫

• Haha
She used get a lot of 3 course meals sent to her from coqbull through the first lockdown and that angered the duck out of me as I loved coqbull! I didn’t think they would need the likes of her advertising for them.. It really put me off and I haven’t ate there since... same with the curragower 😩
Please someone tag me if she gets anything free from the Texas or donkey fords so I can cry myself to sleep 😫😫
Oh I didn’t see the freebies from Coqbull, I love their food 😒

Reactions: 2
Oh I didn’t see the freebies from Coqbull, I love their food 😒
Yep, back at the first lockdown. A very generous potion for herself and Simon 🙄 They haven’t given her anything in a long time though.. maybe they cut ties with her like most other businesses do eventually 😌

Reactions: 5
You are hitting the nail on the head there.
This is 100% my main issue with these new blogger craze. Some good journalist needs to seriously start a conversation in the media about these leeches and the businesses who use them.

Reactions: 6

I'd say you're safe with Donkeys, they still don't have electric tills. So insta wont bother them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd say you're safe with Donkeys, they still don't have electric tills. So insta wont bother them 🤣
She would prefer no tills anywhere! Still pushing that online concert thing she's flogging. Take up must be slow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And you know, it's such good value... 15euro a ticket and the whole family can watch. Only one ticket will do us 😂😂😂🙄🙄😬

• Haha
I found a video in my snap chat memories of her old car outside a wedding I was attending and she was singing at🤦‍♀️ Myself and my sister went up to have a look in and there was supermacs everywhere 🤣 yes I’m a freak but I was amused 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SCS 2021
Sineads Cardiac Symptoms

Laugh though we might, if anyone here is close to Sinead. I do think she is only a step away from a heart issue. Im not linking this solely to weight before the body positives and intuitive vegans jump on me, it is clear her diet is full of salts, fats, alcohol - maybe even other substances. It is showing on her face. I do think this would be a terrible event if she got a heart attack. If anyone close to her reads this, be honest with yourself and then her.
yea we hate the AF links and the crappy oh my glam make up, but nobody would want anyone to come to any harm or be sick. Nobody would laugh over that. but it is taking its toll and if its obvious to strangers then surely a friend can see

Reactions: 1
SCS 2021
Sineads Cardiac Symptoms

Laugh though we might, if anyone here is close to Sinead. I do think she is only a step away from a heart issue. Im not linking this solely to weight before the body positives and intuitive vegans jump on me, it is clear her diet is full of salts, fats, alcohol - maybe even other substances. It is showing on her face. I do think this would be a terrible event if she got a heart attack. If anyone close to her reads this, be honest with yourself and then her.
yea we hate the AF links and the crappy oh my glam make up, but nobody would want anyone to come to any harm or be sick. Nobody would laugh over that. but it is taking its toll and if its obvious to strangers then surely a friend can see
If anyone close mentions it, she will say they're fat shaming. That poor physio was accused of it by her.
I mean they're literally telling you,your weight is causing or aggravating your back issues. It's not like he stood there and shouted "who ate all the pies?".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone close mentions it, she will say they're fat shaming. That poor physio was accused of it by her.
I mean they're literally telling you,your weight is causing or aggravating your back issues. It's not like he stood there and shouted "who ate all the pies?".
Thanks very much 🙄👊🏿 I am going to be singing “who ate all the pies” all night 🤣🤣👊🏿
what did she say about the physio?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thanks very much 🙄👊🏿 I am going to be singing “who ate all the pies” all night 🤣🤣👊🏿
what did she say about the physio?

He told her that carrying extra weight, would be increasing or even causing her pain. So she went on insta and defamed the poor guy, saying he was fat shaming and judging. I can only imagine the messages he recieved🙄
Not like it's his job to tell you the causes, or to tell you how to prevent flair ups🙄 give me strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
He told her that carrying extra weight, would be increasing or even causing her pain. So she went on insta and defamed the poor guy, saying he was fat shaming and judging. I can only imagine the messages he recieved🙄
Not like it's his job to tell you the causes, or to tell you how to prevent flair ups🙄 give me strength.
I’m weak at this 🤣🤣🤣 shur a dog with a mallet up his hole would tell her that is a major contributor to the back pain 🤣 it wasn’t like she was out tarmacing the roads of limerick city🤣

• Haha
You know the old x factor auditions back say 8 or 9 years ago? When they would be truly awful, yet their family would all be so so supportive. That's all Sinead wants to surround herself with, people who cheer her on even if the situation or behaviour is awful.

I’m weak at this 🤣🤣🤣 shur a dog with a mallet up his hole would tell her that is a major contributor to the back pain 🤣 it wasn’t like she was out tarmacing the roads of limerick city🤣

Stooooop I'm not able🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine her in a high vis and hard hat. Grabbing at her outfit and doing that weird forward and back pose with a "Stop, Go" sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found a video in my snap chat memories of her old car outside a wedding I was attending and she was singing at🤦‍♀️ Myself and my sister went up to have a look in and there was supermacs everywhere 🤣 yes I’m a freak but I was amused 🤣🤣
Skitting.....would totally have done the same

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where have the 2 girls she was always hanging out with gone to -Pamela Beagly and Tracey? Strange that she hasn’t had interaction with them and it all the other bloggers now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.