Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until I get blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I’m done she is just a disaster and such an awful horrific representation of the people of limerick who on the whole are generous , kind souls
You would think the shops that send them free stuff, would stipulate that they can only work with them for a period of time. So only one shoe shop, one clothing brand etc. It's only fair considering,they recieve about 10 pairs free off of them.

Reactions: 2
You would think the shops that send them free stuff, would stipulate that they can only work with them for a period of time. So only one shoe shop, one clothing brand etc. It's only fair considering,they recieve about 10 pairs free off of them.
I don’t think they keep all the shoes. Most are sent back as far as I know and they keep one item maybe.

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise that she’s become a show model now? A bit of a demotion from the curvy range model she was. Is it because she is still pretending she is size 16 and the lifestyle is pushing her further into cardiac concern, or is is because she will flog anything ?? Probably both. And the new friendship with Louise cooney is to be each other’s photographers no doubt ..

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they keep all the shoes. Most are sent back as far as I know and they keep one item maybe.
Ah right yeah that makes sense, either way they still shouldn't work with brands that are similar for a few weeks. Very poor taste and greedy.

Reactions: 1
Does anything think she looks hideous in the Finns footwear ad from yesterday the photos are just awful! Then this morning what is she filming? She’s completely orange it must be that oh my crap makeup

Reactions: 5
People were asking where her leggings where from. Probably because they're wondering why they're too short. I suspect because she had to hoist them up to fit in them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anything think she looks hideous in the Finns footwear ad from yesterday the photos are just awful! Then this morning what is she filming? She’s completely orange it must be that oh my crap makeup
Desperate make up....umpa lumpa springs to mind

I’d hope the shoes she has put her hooves into wouldn’t be on display in the shop when she’s finished with them πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Any shoe you buy in a shop has most likely been tried on by others. However if she does need to return them I really don’t feel she should have been modelling them outdoors on a park bench πŸ™ˆπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
@Limklass definitely. As usual. She's a heart attack/stroke waiting to happen. I wonder do her family ever address her lifestyle with her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.