Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointing Sinead’s cheap Ali express tatt won’t be here in time for Christmas ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is her new brand clothes?? I really didn’t think she’d go there!
Midnight last night or the night before and she putting up pics of two toasted sandwiches!! Her lifestyle is worse then a 19 year old college student!!!

Reactions: 7
So disappointing Sinead’s cheap Ali express tatt won’t be here in time for Christmas ☹
It's ok you can buy some sweet king or a burn a frozen pizza and a lorry load of garlic bread. Hope that makes you feel better 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lockdown has shown us just how boring SCS is. She started out given tips on how to dress a curvy shape but her fashion is so dated and frumpy looking these days. Her own shape is altered for Instagram which defeats the message of how to dress a curvy frame. She must be getting tips from Joanne Larby 😁
As for hair, make up or skincare , let’s be honest, Sineads skin is shocking, her hair is awful & unless a MUA applies her makeup it looks awful but this is largely down to the cheap crap makeup she’s peddling.
I think SCS drug problem has made her accept BA roles that she really shouldn’t have because no one sees her as honest or credible from it. If I were her family or friends I’d be concerned because there is talk of her owing a lot of money to dealers & she has no way of paying it.

• Wow
Lockdown has shown us just how boring SCS is. She started out given tips on how to dress a curvy shape but her fashion is so dated and frumpy looking these days. Her own shape is altered for Instagram which defeats the message of how to dress a curvy frame. She must be getting tips from Joanne Larby 😁
As for hair, make up or skincare , let’s be honest, Sineads skin is shocking, her hair is awful & unless a MUA applies her makeup it looks awful but this is largely down to the cheap crap makeup she’s peddling.
I think SCS drug problem has made her accept BA roles that she really shouldn’t have because no one sees her as honest or credible from it. If I were her family or friends I’d be concerned because there is talk of her owing a lot of money to dealers & she has no way of paying it.
The dealers obviously don’t do collabs 🙈

• Haha
I'm sure the cheap makeup is not helping her skin one bit. That's not to say I'm a makeup snob, catrice and essence have some great products. That omg makeup though is chalky tat. The snow boots she insists on wearing are hideous. If she owes money to limerick dealers, god help her because she isn't private about where her or her family live. Mama could be getting an unpleasant knock at the door

Reactions: 3
Has she really got a big drug problem? Jesus, she's a idiot if she owes money for it, an idiot for using in the 1st place. She thinks she is a high profile celebrity around Limerick, but it's only in her own head. Most people cross the road to avoid her.

Reactions: 3
Has she really got a big drug problem? Jesus, she's a idiot if she owes money for it, an idiot for using in the 1st place. She thinks she is a high profile celebrity around Limerick, but it's only in her own head. Most people cross the road to avoid her.
I wouldn’t say she owes money for the ❄ And I wouldn’t think she just takes it at home while burning her garlic bread and pizza either 😅 defo takes it of a night out like 80% of the town at this stage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have signs of a regular drug user.

I think she is just lazy and spoilt and immature.

Rumours can get out of control sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, I'd say not too many dealers would want to take payment in Instagram exposure - though it would be interesting to see a haul story :D #Collab

Agreed on the owing money bit - local rumour mill can get bit crazy and it sounds a bit far-fetched, but at least she now has the SCS ticket money to pay it off ;)
In my opinion, from having seen her out I'd say she's a user, but you'd want to be fairly sad if you're still taking it for sitting down over the last 9mths with a burnt garlic bread watching the Crown!

Reactions: 4
Is that another shoe place she is advertising? Christ she would take anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can she stop putting up her stupid #supportlocal hashtags. What an absolute joke to be pushing this little sentiment when she’d sell her mother before having to put a hand in her pocket. Why can’t these z listers advertise these struggling businesses without the need to insist on a freebie or better still can these idiot businesses stop gifting greedy bloggers?? Why not do more competitions and stop relying on these leeches. Sick of all of the ads and gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doubt she's in any debt for drugs. Just loves a few tooal many lines on a night out.

In other news, seems Sinead is in an open relationship with about 10 shoe shops. They are all small businesses and no doubt raging they spent money paying her to advertise for them

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.