Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off for a lovely Sunday dinner , I’d only love to head up to my parents like the good old days see my nieces and sister but no Sinéad we’re all trying to do our bit you thick plonk.

Reactions: 4
She acknowledge some bit she was wrong
Oh I don't think so. She thinks rules don't apply to her. It's damage control. Rest of us can't do tit so why should she? Dope. Like the rest of the Instahuns who think they are above the rules.

Reactions: 1
Oh I don't think so. She thinks rules don't apply to her. It's damage control. Rest of us can't do tit so why should she? Dope. Like the rest of the Instahuns who think they are above the rules.

Considering the furore that the RTE photos have caused, she would want to tread very carefully.

Reactions: 1
I see ‘devine’ is back😂😂😂
Would Grammarly do a collab with her I wonder?
Bad spelling and grammar is so unprofessional looking, it turns me off any products they are hawking

Reactions: 6
It's OK, she doesn't have to wear a mask as she was there to sing, 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She really thinks we are all as stupid as she comes across sometimes. She has no concept of self awareness. To Sinead, Covid doesn't exist. If we go back to level 3 next week she will be unbearable. I had to do a cull of Instagrammers ages back and she was one. She thinks she is something special. I love hearing all the Tea on her

Reactions: 6
Im laughing at the note that person sent her, "thank you for supporting my small business" In the corner marked "gift"? How is that supporting

Reactions: 5
Her botox has worn off very fast, like did she not get it done only about 2 months ago in Alexandra.....

Reactions: 2
It's OK, she doesn't have to wear a mask as she was there to sing, 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She should wear the mask while not singing and while standing around, walking to the bathroom, having pictures taken.

Her botox has worn off very fast, like did she not get it done only about 2 months ago in Alexandra.....
She has aged really badly but her lifestyle is shocking, all the fast food and her coke habit has her wrecked

Reactions: 4
I think sinead is about as deluded as her friend Joanne Larby. What brand is she on about? What could she possibly have been working on for two years?

Reactions: 8
Mon.ie - a lifestyle website for
I think sinead is about as deluded as her friend Joanne Larby. What brand is she on about? What could she possibly have been working on for two years?
Mon.ie - a lifestyle website for those who like to sit around on their arses eating free food from local struggling business, leaving the house occasionally to collect the latest free haul from Neville's shoes.

In our cookery section we show you how to burn a baguette of garlic bread to accompany your free Rossini's meal.

In our fitness section we show select footage of our annual walk of 5km.

Seriously, can I invest in this brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.