Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she was trying to get a slice of Begarty pie mentioning her and her jewellery that Siobhan "you wanna know how many points I got in my leaving" OHagan was promoting before leaving to endure endless boredom of yoga in bali.
Didnt know they were friends,
Sinead sang at Leanne Moores wedding last year so that's how she knows SOH they were drinking together lots!

Reactions: 2
Sinead sang at Leanne Moores wedding last year so that's how she knows SOH they were drinking together lots!
That’s exactly what Sinéad thinks is making friends!! Sessions with Sinéad and you’re a friend! She’s an utter child who never grew up!

Reactions: 4
I'm so cross over that thing in the savoy. What the actual hell do they think they r doing

Reactions: 7
She’s one of Sinead’s besties she often tags her! I don’t want to say her name as she hasn’t many followers but if you google enchants owner it will come up! Such a high turnover of staff also
Is she from Kerry

I’m shocked the savoy would associate with her! I thought they would see their hotel and customers as much classier then someone gorging on pizza, burgers n wings!!

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked the savoy would associate with her! I thought they would see their hotel and customers as much classier then someone gorging on pizza, burgers n wings!!
It’s interesting because she deleted her post of the place after a while last night and you can’t actually comment on any of the savoy posts on IG which is strange. I think it’s a disgrace not one person had a mask on last night. Not even staff by the looks of it.

Reactions: 4
She did a collab and showed fucked all, probably the collab went sour with the hotel and they didn't want her posting stuff with their name in it. Imagine having a nice hotel and this yob running around wanting to sing too.

Ya. But at least there’s no freebie 10 course take away being shoved in everyone’s face tonight - perhaps she’s learning to read the room and mood 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The breakfast this morning for 2 people!! Game over........ do you think she’d prefer crosses or griffins??

The breakfast this morning for 2 people!! Game over........ do you think she’d prefer crosses or griffins??
Awful looking food again. This cooking she shares is rotten looking. She has her pictures where she is wearing no mask and not social distancing again. The coke is killing off any brain cells she had.

Someone writes they’re ‘nailing the social distancing’ on her post - ah ermmmm no they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ And it didn’t happen Saturday night it happened Friday night 🤔 Honestly I think it was a joke to do something like that and I’m just surprised no one is calling her out on it.

Someone writes they’re ‘nailing the social distancing’ on her post - ah ermmmm no they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ And it didn’t happen Saturday night it happened Friday night 🤔 Honestly I think it was a joke to do something like that and I’m just surprised no one is calling her out on it.
I saw that comment, and legit thought she'd delete it out of shame - she doesn't have an ounce of it!
Really surprised at Savoy though 🙈

I saw that comment, and legit thought she'd delete it out of shame - she doesn't have an ounce of it!
Really surprised at Savoy though 🙈
She is so self centered that she probably doesn’t even realise it is a dig at her for the lack of social distancing. Why share the pics Friday night close to people?

Reactions: 3
I wonder whose idea the Savoy thing was? I can see her trying to make herself look important by suggesting she do a sing song in the Savoy to cheer all us "little people" up. Is that what she meant by her "mad ideas!" Eh no thanks Sinead. That Savoy thing was seriously a very bad idea in a Level 5 Lockdown. Idiots the lot of them.
That post about nailing the Social distancing was complete sarcasm and she is too stupid to see it as such. Selfish witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
what exactly was happening in the savoy? i can't figure out the purpose of any of them being there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.