Sineads Curvy Style #3 freebies for sleazy simon, screechy singing she should stick to miming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit she tries to flog from enchant is actually VILE! Anyone else from around limerick know when enchant went from filthy, dirty beauty salon to a clothes and jewellery shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never been in enchant , but I've seen a lot of people complain about the place.
I got a facial there a few years ago, worst experience ever. The bed still had grains all over it from someone before me getting a body scrub and towels obvs weren't changed, the water used for facial was freezing cold, it was so bad 😔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely filthy! I put up with it because the girl that done my lashes was based there for a while and she’s the best in town. It is honestly the most filthiest salon I ever set foot in. Everything is cramped, you could end up sitting in a wardrobe getting your makeup done not to mind the possibility of Sinead the wildebeest coming in screaming and shouting 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s absolutely filthy! I put up with it because the girl that done my lashes was based there for a while and she’s the best in town. It is honestly the most filthiest salon I ever set foot in. Everything is cramped, you could end up sitting in a wardrobe getting your makeup done not to mind the possibility of Sinead the wildebeest coming in screaming and shouting 🙄
Do you know who the owner is? Are they on insta?

Reactions: 1
Do you know who the owner is? Are they on insta?
She’s one of Sinead’s besties she often tags her! I don’t want to say her name as she hasn’t many followers but if you google enchants owner it will come up! Such a high turnover of staff also

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine was just telling me that she was queuing up in the buttery last week with the rest of the little people of limerick and in marches queen Sinead, past the queue asking for a particular person (to acquire her freebies no doubt) anyway she was promptly told to stand aside and wait. She didn’t like it one bit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A friend of mine was just telling me that she was queuing up in the buttery last week with the rest of the little people of limerick and in marches queen Sinead, past the queue asking for a particular person (to acquire her freebies no doubt) anyway she was promptly told to stand aside and wait. She didn’t like it one bit 🤣
I’ve just come to the conclusion she’s thick along with anyone who entertains her crap. Tonight in my opinion proves that - she even deleted her post about the savoy god knows why but not ONE person had a mask on and whatever she was filming was not essential. I’m actually shocked at it to be honest. Sinead love you’re NOT above the restrictions. Savoy should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 9
I see she was trying to get a slice of Begarty pie mentioning her and her jewellery that Siobhan "you wanna know how many points I got in my leaving" OHagan was promoting before leaving to endure endless boredom of yoga in bali.
Didnt know they were friends,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just come to the conclusion she’s thick along with anyone who entertains her crap. Tonight in my opinion proves that - she even deleted her post about the savoy god knows why but not ONE person had a mask on and whatever she was filming was not essential. I’m actually shocked at it to be honest. Sinead love you’re NOT above the restrictions. Savoy should be ashamed of themselves
Absolutely SHOCKED the Savoy are working with her. I stay there any time I'm back in Limerick and I'd have thought they'd run a mile from her... very odd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.